Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6528
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    HelpMeRhonda

    I believe she has been traveling of late. IIRC, she was to be back last Friday?

    JLZ61.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone HelpMe with Rhonda. No posts, no return calls, has she retired, moved. Hope all is ok.

  2. #6527

    She May Be A Thief, But She Cannot Lie Between Her Teeth!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmaphukn  [View Original Post]
    Damn, how meleah just steal pics from provider Melanie28 like we wouldn't notice.
    Has anyone bothered to ask Meleah why she apparently stole and posted Pics belonging to Melanie28? After all, while SHE may be a THIEF, I seriously doubt that SHE will be able to LIE between her TEETH -- yuk-yuk-yuk!

    I read someplace that Meleah's TEETH are like STARS. . .they come out at night -- yuk-yuk-not!

    --sa007.

  3. #6526

    CupCake -- still UTR's Famous House Dessert?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatDaty  [View Original Post]
    Since you have the time on your hands and seem good at it, could you discover for us when Cupcake will be fully independent and posting ads?
    Are you sure CupCake is still going independent? It appears as though some kissing and making-up may have occurred? I don't know all the goings-on, if there's been any goings-on, since I've not followed any of it.

    Besides that, we both know that someone who has seen CupCake very likely has her personal phone number so, imho, that someone should make all the necessary inquiries for you. I don't know CupCake because I've never visited her, although I do believe that everyone seems to like her dessert a lot!

    If anyone really wants to know, and no one truly knows how to contact her to ask, which I seriously doubt is the case, I suggest someone make an appointment to visit with her this week and then ask her face-to-face since she seems to be scheduling appointments now thru UTR. This is "Captain Obvious" signing-off.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Monday thru Friday schedule. (513) 703-8664.

    Central Cincinnati Incall.

    Cincy / Ky Outcall.

    CupCake.

    Mon thru Friday 9 am to 7 pm (later if booked by 4 pm).
    Good luck always!

    --sa007.

  4. #6525

    HelpMe locate Rhonda

    Can anyone HelpMe with Rhonda. No posts, no return calls, has she retired, moved. Hope all is ok.

  5. #6524

    True Gentlemen

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    Sandy is a doll baby. Her roomie summer is to. Seen them myself a few times and will many more. MF

    .
    I just have to say babe that you are one of the biggest sweethearts I have ever met. You are a true gentlemen.

  6. #6523

    Thank you babe

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbgbe696  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to set up time with sandy and finally got to. She was everything I had hoped for, she was very clean, a very safe area. Setup was easy, my hobby phone was down and she worked with me to get around this.

    She was very sexy and I like the fact that she put on makeup, that is a plus. I plan on seeing her again. Guys if you have not seen her I recommend her. Thanks Sandy.
    I also enjoyed my time with you as well babe and I am so glad we was able to finally get together. I will be looking forward to our next dream. Stay safe and happy hunting.

  7. #6522
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 56

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    Had another visit with meleah. If you are on a budget she is worth your time. No longer has lilbit hanging around. MF.
    She stole my pics must not be to good. LOL.

  8. #6521
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 56

    Thieif

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmaphukn  [View Original Post]
    Damn, how meleah just steal pics from provider Melanie28 like we wouldn't notice.
    Wow I can't believe someone really thought they could pull that off. Thanks guys. Hope to see all of you again soon.

  9. #6520

    Man, I am tired.

    I have asked before but after a frustrating week around some very hot strippers I am going to try again.

    Any recommendations on a UTR in NKY? Youngish, busty, and oral skills (FS not required) are my only requests beyond a very low or non-existent presence in the normal forums. Rates I am extremely flexible about. Matter of fact I am flexible on most of it, I just want simple and stress free, so UTR, location and decent skills are the only breakers. I am not too demanding, and will treat her well if she treats me well. My past posts are rare but verifiable so even though I am not senior I have been around a while. PM please.

  10. #6519

    stormy

    Saw stormy the other day. Great time. I know she is very busy. So give some time to get back to you.

  11. #6518

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent007  [View Original Post]
    NEW, UPDATED INTEL that I WILL POST
    Since you have the time on your hands and seem good at it, could you discover for us when Cupcake will be fully independent and posting ads?

  12. #6517

    INTEL UPDATE: The Three PUSSketeers! are REALLY Ali Baba & The 40 THIEVES!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bckpg721  [View Original Post]
    There is like 4 of them. Yourdreamcream, Kissmevikki, Heavensofun, Rainetheone, If you search the photos the one girl had the heroin needle in her pic. - http://bodyrublist.com/859-652-6744/................. WTF?? They all seem to be with the same handler.
    Quote Originally Posted by YesItIs  [View Original Post]
    I got to the location and sent her a text saying I was here. This is the response I got "I have to cancel Ok dnt txt back emergency" WTF! I tried to TOFTT. My advice is don't waste your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddmal  [View Original Post]
    Be glad you didn't waste your money. It's Hayley, the blonde from BP who could be a real star if she chose, but isn't really worth the time or money, unless no one else is picking up the phone. She's legit and FS, but mechanical, with a limited menu, and wants you out as soon as the first cup of coffee is finished.
    INTEL UPDATE: The Three PUSSketeers! are "REALLY" Ali Baba & The 40 THIEVES!, IMHO.

    UPON FURTHER INVESTIGATION, there are so many different girls being advertised by the same Dayton area PIMP or HANDLER on BackPage that it highly concerns me!

    • KissMeVikki appears to be VICKI aka VICKY from BP (see attached Pic #1) -- 5'04" 115-lbs, brown hair, dark eyes. 513-47x-x133 and 859-65x-x744 -- http://bodyrublist.com/859-652-6744/?pid=17098177.

    • Heavensofun appears to be HALEY from BP (see attached Pic #2) -- 5'05" 115-lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes. 513-78x-x712 -- http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...nd-19/17268224.

    • YourDreamCream appears to be CREAM from BP (see attached Pic #3) -- 5'05" 135-lbs, streak-colored hair, green eyes. 513-47x-x194 -- http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...wn-21/17423162.

    • Rainetheone appears to be RAINE from BP (see attached Pic #4) -- short, chunky, dirty blonde hair. 513-63x-x391 -- http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...rs-22/17577113.

    AND THERE ARE ALSO OTHERS; here are THREE More Examples:

    • Ice (see attached Pic #5) from BP -- 5'07" 130-lbs, dark hair, dark eyes. 513-47x-x778 -- http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...ht-20/17647679.

    • Aubree (see attached Pic #6) from BP -- 5'01" 115-lbs, brown hair, brown eyes. 513-70x-x288 -- http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...ly-19/17277373.

    • Candy (see attached Pic #7) from BP -- 5'10" 150-lbs, dark hair, dark eyes. 513-61x-x096 -- http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...nd-23/17145549.

    AS I SAID, all of these girls are linked together because the same STUPID Dayton area PIMP or HANDLER is placing all the ADs, aka POSTS, on Backpage.

    As of this morning (Sunday, April 13, 2014), I NOW ADVISE USING EXTREME CAUTION if you think you are going to see any of these girls. I have decided that I will NOT visit any of them, even though KissMeVikki (see attached Pic #1) is somewhat appealing to me.

    MY REASON for staying completely away from ALL of these girls is because this is EXACTLY the type of situation that is a VERY HIGH RISK for LE involvement (undercover investigations, raids, and arrests), sooner or later, IMPO (not IMHO, but IMPO). These girls have been linked together by some VERY STUPID PIMP or HANDLER lurking in the background who has POSTED ALL OF THE ADs in such a way so as to try to make it appear as though these girls are all independents. NOTHING could be further from the truth; these Girls are NOT independents!

    SERIOUS WARNING -- USE YOUR BRAIN: This is exactly the type of situation that could very well be perceived and targeted by LE as a potential HUMAN TRAFFICKING or RICO crime. IMPO, trying to disguise these Girls as being Independent Providers, when they are NOT, makes their situation appear to LE as though they are being controlled and/or forced to provide. It's just plain stupid as far as I'm concerned.

    I am personally going to AVOID seeing any Providers in the Kings Island and Kings Mill Road Exit (MASON) areas AND the Miamisburg-Centerville Exit (DAYTON) areas -- period! UNLESS YOU HAVE SOME REAL DESIRE to visit with your nasty uncles, I say this is just TOO HIGH OF A RISK, especially when every one of the Providers listed above are probably just about like HALEY anyway. HALEY has been Reviewed many times and is basically a MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT, that is, a WASTE OF TIME and MONEY.

    --sa007


    Click image for larger version

Name:	SecretAgent007-teaching-moment.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	313268


    One day a snake decided to cross the railroad tracks.

    As he slithered along, a fast moving train came flying around the bend and chopped off the snake's tail.

    After regaining his nerve, the snake decided to go back and grab his tail.

    The snake looked very carefully but didn't see any trains coming.

    So the snake started slithering back over the railroad tracks when another train came barreling from the other direction.

    SQUISH! This train chopped off the snake's head.

    Moral of this story: Never lose your head over a piece of tail!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1_KissMeVikki_513-476-8133.jpg‎   2_HALEY_513-787-2712.jpg‎   3_CREAM_513-479-5194.jpg‎   4_RAINE_513-638-5391.jpg‎   5_ICE_513-470-1778.jpg‎  

    6_AUBREE_513-707-8288.jpg‎   7_CANDY_513-614-1096.jpg‎   ali-baba-and-the-forty-thieves-movie-poster-1943.jpg‎   The-Creation-of-a-Vagina.jpg‎  

  13. #6516

    Sandy

    Sandy is a doll baby. Her roomie summer is to. Seen them myself a few times and will many more. MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbgbe696  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to set up time with sandy and finally got to. She was everything I had hoped for, she was very clean, a very safe area. Setup was easy, my hobby phone was down and she worked with me to get around this.

    She was very sexy and I like the fact that she put on makeup, that is a plus. I plan on seeing her again. Guys if you have not seen her I recommend her. Thanks Sandy.
    .

  14. #6515

    Sandy (ClassASweetie)

    Been trying to set up time with sandy and finally got to. She was everything I had hoped for, she was very clean, a very safe area. Setup was easy, my hobby phone was down and she worked with me to get around this.

    She was very sexy and I like the fact that she put on makeup, that is a plus. I plan on seeing her again. Guys if you have not seen her I recommend her. Thanks Sandy.

  15. #6514

    NOT REALLY The THREE PUSSketeers! -- they are MORE AKIN to ALI BABA & The 40 THIEVES!

    Quote Originally Posted by NKY747  [View Original Post]
    It certainly is not Caverject. Different than what's showing.

    Reached out to Cream, waiting for her to randomly hit the big city for a local hunt.
    There are so many different ED medications today that it could have been any one or more of them in combination. A lot of the newer ED injectable medications are specially formulated by compounding pharmacies and are, in fact, crystal clear liquids. FOR EXAMPLE, one VERY POPULAR ED MEDICATION COMPOUND today is a mixture of ALPROSTADIL, PAPAVERINE, and PHENTOLAMINE, which is specifically formulated for each individual ED patient according to a doctor's testing and subsequent prescription.

    BUT I'm still NOT saying that it's a prescription ED medication, or insulin for a diabetic, because we just don't know for sure -- ESPECIALLY since I have NEW, UPDATED INTEL that I WILL POST on The THREE PUSSketeers! (a play on The Three Musketeers, for those who missed it) later this morning (Sunday, April 13, 2014). With the ENTIRE GROUP that is "really" involved with The THREE PUSSketeers!, it could very well have been a "different" substance in that syringe, but we'll never know with any degree of certainty what it was.

    STAY TUNED FOR THE UPDATED INTEL on KissMeVikki, Heavensofun, and YourDreamCream because they are NOT REALLY "The THREE PUSSketeers!" after all. IMHO, they are MORE AKIN to ALI BABA and The 40 Thieves! --sa007.


    Here is some Poetry, entitled "The Creation of a Vagina," for YOUR Sunday Morning Reading to ENJOY with YOUR Coffee (click on the inline image below):

    Click image for larger version

Name:	The-Creation-of-a-Vagina.jpg
Views:	487
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	313226
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KissMeVikki-1_859-652-6744.jpg‎   KissMeVikki-2_859-652-6744.jpg‎   ali-baba-and-the-forty-thieves-movie-poster-1943.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape