Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 13321
-
04-16-14 09:32 #6346Senior Member

Posts: 220Hey I got screwed on tax day as well! Believe me, wasn't nearly as fun as your encounter. That Uncle Sam can be one rough sob.
Originally Posted by Garyhb
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-14 08:06 #6345Senior Member

Posts: 613Does her roommate advertise on here or another site? What is she like?
Originally Posted by Bckpg721
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-14 23:16 #6344Senior Member

Posts: 116I had a taste for a big ass!
I called Carmen Perez and within the hour I was in front of a beautiful face with a big beautiful ass! I pulled out my spray bottle with baby oil and sprayed that big ass as she was showing me her DT skills, a lot of spit and tears running, damn this was one them pure PSE, I went for daty, and the girl is so tasty and juicy. Oh I forgot to mention Carmen bounces her ass as you are spraying her big ass with baby oil. We did some reverse cowgirl, my what a beautiful site, we should be so thankful we have some beautiful, dependable lady's we can always dream about. Thank you Carmen for a wonderful experience.
-
04-15-14 22:12 #6343Senior Member

Posts: 260Milford Megan
I decided to honor tax day today with a fun date with Megan from Milford.
Each time that we're together the quality improves. I'm sure that this is due to both of us being more comfortable with each other. She's so easy to talk to and so responsive that it feels very real. If I had more money I would be ringing her bell 3 times a week.
Gary.
-
04-15-14 16:12 #6342Senior Member

Posts: 482Sandy
Had some down time and texted sandy. Within a half hour we were together. What a pretty lady. Great massage skills. Had to leave early due to family issues but still consider it money well spent. If you haven't seen her you are missing out on a doll baby. Also chatted up summer for a minute and she's still a doll baby with perfect breasts. I really like these girls and highly recommend them. MF.
-
04-15-14 15:27 #6341Senior Member

Posts: 305Susan
I liked her. Good skills and location is fine. She's clean and her place is small but clean. The roommate does the same thing as susan, her words. Roommate was never a problem and I could hear her in the next room. But I can fuck in front of the pope... Just saying.
Originally Posted by Collaborator
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-14 07:57 #6340Senior Member

Posts: 77Landing strip
Tundra tires may be required for a landing in the Bush at times. That's the beauty of off field landings. Variety is the spice of life, its a beautiful thing. Glad she has a bit of old school going.
Originally Posted by TNT101
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-14 01:51 #6339Senior Member

Posts: 44Susan 40
Had a very positive dream with Susan.
Outstanding service all around and no qualms about the slightly sketchy location.
Would encourage others to check her out. Positive on all fronts.
Collaborator.
-
04-14-14 22:10 #6338Regular Member

Posts: 2Hello all, I have hung out with these females a few times because of 'Haley's' interest in me. They all do know one another and are often times staying in the same room, but from what I know the gentleman in question is not 'pimping' them all out. He messes with Hailey and provides rides. He is from cinci. I have never had a problem with them as they always do what is told. I have read their reviews, mainly Hailey's and would say they sound accurate for the most part.,. For what it's worth, it just never happened to me.
-
04-14-14 20:15 #6337Senior Member

Posts: 482sandy
Thank you very much. I rarely get compliments. MF
.
Originally Posted by ClassASweetie
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-14 19:43 #6336Senior Member

Posts: 140Was wondering
Was the landing stripe clear of all grass.
Originally Posted by Denko
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-14 19:41 #6335Senior Member

Posts: 157Agreed on susan40
The room mate didn't cause me any concern other than wondering if she might decide just to join us! I would love to find out the roomie was utr because she was "my type.".
Originally Posted by DrBnode73
[View Original Post]
Susan was great and fun to be with. Abc's were all there.
-
04-14-14 18:22 #6334Senior Member

Posts: 259HelpMeRhonda
You may be able to try her website.
Originally Posted by JLZ61
[View Original Post]
http://sensualtouch.escortfiles.com/home
-
04-14-14 10:58 #6333Senior Member

Posts: 64Susan40 is legit
I've seen Susan40 a couple of times and she is definitely legit. But she does share her residence with someone else who was there the last time I visited. The rooms are separated by a curtain. The other person may be another UTR provider though I have no real intel. This might make some clients uncomfortable; use your own best judgment. I was fine with it and didn't get any weird vibes at the time. Others on the forum have commented on this so you can check through older posts. For me the price can't be beat and Susan is mature, mellow, and very pretty and slender. Backlot parking is available behind her apartment building. Didn't sense any issues with the possibility of snoopy neighbors but I asked Susan and she said all is cool. Will I repeat? Of course, but I'm not going to go often enough to establish a pattern of consistency for the speculation of any possible nosy neighbor.
Originally Posted by FuckMeNow1980
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-14 10:52 #6332Senior Member

Posts: 602HelpMeRhonda
I believe she has been traveling of late. IIRC, she was to be back last Friday?
JLZ61.
Originally Posted by GolfGuy1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




