Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 13518
-
04-13-14 09:09 #6513Senior Member

Posts: 482Meleah
Had another visit with meleah. If you are on a budget she is worth your time. No longer has lilbit hanging around. MF.
-
04-13-14 08:08 #6512Senior Member

Posts: 71Be glad you didn't waste your money. It's Hayley, the blonde from BP who could be a real star if she chose, but isn't really worth the time or money, unless no one else is picking up the phone. She's legit and FS, but mechanical, with a limited menu, and wants you out as soon as the first cup of coffee is finished.
Originally Posted by YesItIs
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-14 02:08 #6511Senior Member

Posts: 169Hell, for all we really know, the syringe could have belonged to a monger who was about to inject his prescription ED drug into his wanger before he could fuck her, which he may have done right after taking those Pics, because insulin syringes are typically and legally used for that medical purpose.
It certainly is not Caverject. Different than what's showing.
Reached out to Cream, waiting for her to randomly hit the big city for a local hunt.
-
04-12-14 22:08 #6510Regular Member

Posts: 14pregnant
Check the Dayton Escort posts. Post #929 I believe. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by PuntangMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-14 21:29 #6509Senior Member

Posts: 70Heavensofun waste of time!
I got to the location and sent her a text saying I was here. This is the response I got "I have to cancel Ok dnt txt back emergency" WTF! I tried to TOFTT. My advice is don't waste your time.
-
04-12-14 20:30 #6508Forum Advertiser

Posts: 450[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.
I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.
Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Thanks!
-
04-12-14 20:02 #6507Senior Member

Posts: 83prego
I thought Silk said she's expecting.
Originally Posted by PuntangMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-14 18:27 #6506Senior Member

Posts: 305Wtf!!!!!
The Three PUSSketeers! OMFG...LMAO< Monger Laptop to hunt punany = $1800, secretagent007 doing color commentary = priceless!
-
04-12-14 17:37 #6505Senior Member

Posts: 92Preliminary Intel: KissMeVikki, Heavensofun & YourDreamCream - The Three PUSSketeers!
Originally Posted by Kc148
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TheGenteelMan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Tuffy12
[View Original Post]
Preliminary Intel Re: KissMeVikki, Heavensofun & YourDreamCream -- The Three PUSSketeers!
Originally Posted by PuntangMan
[View Original Post]
I talked with KissMeVikki early yesterday (Friday, April 11, 2014) afternoon and she told me that she and the other two PUSSketeers, namely, Heavensofun and YourDreamCream, are more or less working together near Kings Island.
When I complained about how far north I would have to drive to visit KissMeVikki, she told me that she would drop her price to $100hh and $150hr. I have no idea what her regular or non-discounted prices are. And while she would give me the "special" or discounted price over the phone, KissMeVikki absolutely REFUSED to disclose the MENU to me, or even tell me what she would NOT do or offer.
KissMeVikki is 19-years-old, YourDreamCream is 20-years-old, but I forget how old she said Heavensofun is (maybe also 20-years-old). KissMeVikki also told me that YourDreamCream's Pics are on BP, but I haven't gone to look for them yet, and nothing was said about Heavensofun's Pics. Oh yeah, and I asked KissMeVikki who, of The THREE PUSSketeers!, was the best little spinner fuck of the group and she replied, without pause or hesitation, "Duhhhhh, ME, of course!"
Did you notice that Heavensofun does NOT wish to see any "Black men over 30" as she put it? I guess that means she likes it rough? I don't know what it means, that's why I'm asking?
Originally Posted by KissMeVikki
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Heavensofun
[View Original Post]
I then pointedly asked KissMeVikki about the syringe shown in her Pics (see attached Pics #1 & #2) that were Posted in a BP-Dayton AD and she said that her sister, who used to escort (but quit), is a diabetic and the syringe belonged to her. I obviously have no way of knowing whether she told me the truth, but I will say that it looks very, very similar to the size and shape of the Easy•Touch insulin syringes (distributed by MHC Medical Products in Loveland, OH) that I have sitting right next to me in my desk drawer.
Originally Posted by YourDreamCream
[View Original Post]
Hell, for all we really know, the syringe could have belonged to a monger who was about to inject his prescription ED drug into his wanger before he could fuck her, which he may have done right after taking those Pics, because insulin syringes are typically and legally used for that medical purpose.
Another interesting point of observation is the blue-colored case trimmed in black. It not only appears to me to be a nice little case, but it also looks clean and well taken care of, IMHO. It is NOT something, IMHO, that a typical hard drug user would have, which is what makes me think it could belong to a diabetic or some other person who has a legit medical need and purpose for it. Even the syringe still has it's bright, orange-colored needle protection cap on it -- which was obviously re-installed after whatever the fluid is was drawn up into the syringe. It looks to me like the syringe is basically sitting there letting the fluid, which was probably refrigerated in some manner prior to being drawn up, rise to room temperature so it could be used -- since injecting cold fluid can be painful (as well as less effective if it was an ED drug).
When I could NOT get any info from KissMeVikki on the MENU, or what was NOT on the MENU, I figured, FIDO! (Fuck It, Drive On!) and went to see a UTR in the opposite direction.
That's all the info I have on The THREE PUSSketeers!, (KissMeVikki, Heavensofun & YourDreamCream), for now, but I'm looking forward to getting better intel in the near future after some guys take the plunge!
--sa007
-
04-12-14 13:20 #6504Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
04-12-14 12:53 #6503Senior Member

Posts: 38Kelly / Cincidoll
I have seen recent posts by Kelly on BP. I searched for the link but do not see it today. Evidently her retirement is specific to this board, at least for the moment. If you need a Kelly fix, keep an eye peeled on BP and also be patient here. She may well return when needs outweigh irritation.
Originally Posted by Comman
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-14 12:04 #6502Senior Member

Posts: 25Melanie, ad here and in backpage
Melanie, advertises here and in backpage.
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...al-28/16841911
In this dream it was an easy set up at decent incall, notel in the North. This girl is tiny, flexible and has a nice spinner body, pictures are very accurate. Menu is very full and nice ending without dashing away. I might repeat.
It has been reported before that she is not the master of setting the mood. She does take direction well and is accommodating. Never at any time did I get the feeling that she wanted this to be the best dream ever. When is Kelly / CinciDoll coming back anyway?
-
04-12-14 06:35 #6501Senior Member

Posts: 898Still looking for preggo
Lady or ladies 3 to 6 months along No big bumps but a lady who is HOT AND HORNY and looking to fuck like a mink because hormones are driving her crazy. Found a lady up on Miller yesterday at a fast food place and went at it for 3 hours. Looking for one more regular and will travel from Dayton to Cincy / NKY area for it. Lady yesterday was married but husband drives a truck and she said has lost interest so no digits to share since none given. If I had them would pass them on. Looking for hot warm wet tight pussy that needs it bad. PM with suggestions. Ladies if you are in the family way and need a nice cock if you can get mine up pm me and let's work out something. I am the and the free no drugs or alcohol, and would love to experience pregnant women on a semi or regular basis. Must have excellent hygiene and be "needy". Of course regular ladies would work also. DISCRETION GUARANTEED What is done behind closed doors stays there. No bodies business but ours. Will be out most of the day hunting but don't hesitate to PM. Have a great weekend PT.
-
04-12-14 04:05 #6500Senior Member

Posts: 260Unbelievable
The left 2 pictures are definitely melanie28. It takes a lot of nerve to lie about your pics. What else is she dishonest about?
Originally Posted by Dmaphukn
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-14 03:38 #6499Senior Member

Posts: 91thief
Damn, how meleah just steal pics from provider Melanie28 like we wouldn't notice.











Reply With Quote






