Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Posted by Escorts - No Reviews or Commentary
Closed Thread
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 9685
-
04-12-14 00:12 #8470Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 322Wow wrong number by one digit
Just brought to my attention I must of hit it accidentally so sorry gentlemen 330 937 2465! Wow I am so sorry!
Originally Posted by Stormyoneonly
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-14 23:15 #8469Forum Advertiser

Posts: 132I'm sexy, young, fun and ready to get naked. I'm 23 years old with perky 36 be breasts, and an ass that you will love squeezing. I prefer older gentlemen and I love to please!
I crave the excitement of meeting new people and enjoy all aspects of foreplay including LFK, DFK, CFS, BBBJ, DATY, and any fantasy you have. Just let me know and most likely I can make it happen! I also have a gift; I'm always wet!
I have some of the best rates you will likely see on USA. Plus you get a great GFE experience at a low price. My current rates are 75 for hhr and 110 for the hour with an overnight special of 375.
Call or text me (ACTUALLY my texts are acting up so calling is best until I get it figured out) at (859) 628-5996 (I prefer texts). Please be patient when contacting me. I am committed to focusing entirely on my visitors so I may not be able to get back to you right away. If you're contacting me for the first time, please provide 2 references so you can be verified.
You won't be disappointed and I'm sure you'll be cumming back!! XOXO.
-
04-11-14 23:00 #8468Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 126lets have some dirty fun;)
It's Sexy Lexi! I love to please my men. If your looking for a mature women that knows how a man needs to be treated after a stressful day at work / home cum see me. A true lady of passion, with a taste of sexuality that is hard to replace. I take Direction well and love to be told what to do!
Like fine wine I get taster with time. Don't let my age fool you I'm 33 and I got more energy then a teenage lover and I love to go till there is no more to cum out! Socum have all of this and I will have mr. Willy feeling like compressed air in a small box that is just about to EXPLODE! Don't hold it anymore! I"m in northern Cincinnati at a very clean and discreet in call.
I am a very clean fresh girl that loves a dirty time. Please shower before our date. I love to take a clean man and make him dirty. Cum make your dreams cum true.
Promise once you take a bite of me you will be begging for more. I will to leave you satisfied with a feeling you cannot ignore. Menu is full of all sorts of treats except trips to Greece! I aim for us both to be pleased. I am GFE.
Date so much more memorizing! Book now! (812) 577-7367 I'll be waiting baby hh-75 h-130 quickie /50 Available early in the am till whenever I please.
-
04-11-14 22:55 #8467Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 339Cum play with this hottie!
I love daty just the thought of you tasting my soaking wet sweet treat between my thighs makes me tense with sensation overload! For a sexy fun dream with passionate DF LF kisses and a massage with the tender touch of a true GFE spinner cum see sassy! I'm in Northern Cincinnati! I have NO discretion cum one cum all. I'll hypnotize you with my luscious long Brunette hair, my petite body with hour glass hips and legs that you will love kissing! One look in my big browneyes and you will be tripping over your clothes right into my bed. I love to fulfill your fantasy being the innocent girl next door with a PSE girl gone wild side! I love what I do and I'm good at it google # for glowing reviews!
Menu: *Specialty* PSE BBBJ! Is always full of the best experiences and open minded! Role-playing light BDSM vanilla.
Expectations: your ATF, discreet, disease & drug free clean environment. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make our date better I love to please my guest, guarantee you my full attention<3.
Note to you: please have 2 references NO explicit questions, Please give me 30 min to respond 100/ HHR*150/ H EROTIC NURU /180*CFS quickie 15 min /60*multi hour JACUZZI avail BDSM H / HH rates Nonnegotiable (513) 373-0963 http://sasssexy.callgirlfiles.com/......................
-
04-11-14 19:54 #8466Forum Advertiser

Posts: 9Super Hot N' Heavy Action Is Wet And Dripping Here !!!
Hello My name is Meleah I am an open minded super friendly individual. I'm passionately driven sex addict in need of some good action I will make any and all of your dreams cum true I am hoping you will be the one to make me cum again and again haven't had a good one of them in a long while I am a tall slim brunette 6 ft 2 in 145 lbs the best pleasure I get is by knowing you are getting the best pleasure possible I am in the Covington area available any time day or night.
BJCIM\ 35 HALFHR\ 60 HALFHR BACKDOOR ACCESS\ 80 WE CAN WORK IT OUT IN EVERY WAY.
I can't wait to meet you please call my that is the only way I can respond due to currently having no internet service I am new to this site from a girl that I met one day covlilbit is a disgrace of a human being junkie dope fiend ***** she robbed me stole from me, called the cops on me... She emotionally created turmoil trying to destroy me in any way possible I saw a few reviews stating she was around me and I just want every one to know I have nothing to do with her and never will and I would suggest to anyone to stay away from her I am a honest clean person that want no association with her in any way shape or form sorry I feel that needed to be stated.
Please call or TXT me that is the only way to reach me my # is 859-757-6144 can't wait to here from you xoxoxoxoxox.
*Any money Exchanged is for companionship service ONLY. Anything else that may occur is a matter of choice between 2 consenting Adults of legal age. By contacting me you Agree that you are not AFFILIATED with ANY TYPE of law Enforcement or using this as an Entrapment*.
-
04-11-14 18:22 #8465Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34Hey guys, Young Paige is ready to Cater 2 u/ RuB u DoWn!! call now 859-242-8443
You can reach me 24/7 at 859-242-8443.
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyR...43-22/12091615
-
04-11-14 18:09 #8464Forum Advertiser

Posts: 59Cum play with me today I'm wet an ready!
Hey guys will you cum have fun with me? Cum enjoy yourself with explosive GFE services by Sarah. I always aim to please and love what I do. If your ready for some discreet, clean fun I'm in a nice safe clean location. I am 5 ft 105 lbs with beautiful brown hair. You'll never have to wait immediate service now. Incall all week of the Kings Island exit off 71. You will always have a happy ending and want to cum back for more. Always get more bang for your buck with the services you crave! $80 half hr $120 full hour Call or text anytime immediate availability 513-306-3786.
Thanks guys have a wonderful day. Look forward to pleasing you.
Sarah xoxo.
-
04-11-14 16:37 #8463Forum Advertiser

Posts: 450Come give me that Fantasic O
Sweet Sexy Sandy and / or Sassy Summer.
So who is ready to come and give it to me? I am horny horny horny!
Also I (Sandy) will now welcome the CIM. For those of you who haven't yet seen me, give me a call or text.
Hello gentlemen, Sexy Sandy and / or Sassy Summer are here to please you. We are beautiful women inside and out, well reviewed here and elsewhere, and absolutely love what we do. Sandy has long red hair, is a small bbw, a nice small bottom, with 36 DD that you will love to put your manly hands around. Summer has curly hair, a bbw, 40 DD, and a big round booty that you will enjoy. We offer non rushed services, single sessions with either one and fun duos for that ultimate O. If you haven't yet seen either one of us, now is the time with this nice weather here and spring too.
Neither of us do greek and we both offer multipop and CFS. Please don't ask these questions over phone as they will not be answered. Also you must be a member and be able to send a simple pm to verify yourself or have 2 references in the last 6 months. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Reg Rates:
Duo's-$160 / Half & $220 / Hour.
Single w / either one-$80 / Half & $120 / hr.
Call / Text Sandy at 859-957-3568 or email me at SweetSexySandy26@yahoo.com Or Call / Text Summer at 859-750-8802 or email at Summmer4u@gmail.com.
-
04-11-14 14:44 #8462Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 182I Want To Excite You Today
Sexy Gentlemen.
I want to get you super excited today. I can be anything you want or need just tell me. Are you looking for a mild GFE or maybe you want a wild PSE?
With me its your dream you own it. I want to satisfy you however you want me to. I love satisfying people.
Foreplay oh I Love it. LFK, Dfk, Digits, Daty, BBBJ cim / cof, Mpops oh I absolutely love all foreplay. So come see me and we can play together.
$35 BBBJ.
$55 Hhr.
$95 Hr.
Outcall, extended, and overnight dates available upon request.
Pictures are also available.
Call or text me.
(513) 371-1709.
XoXo Cassidy Crowne.
-
04-11-14 14:24 #8461Forum Advertiser

Posts: 444New cincinnati location
Hey guys are you tired of the run around girls not keeping appointments flakes and phonys well I'm the real deal I'm honest and always on time, I don't play Gamez and don't expect my man to unless there naughty games so only call if your serious.
I'm tons of fun and love to please don't be shy tell me just how to please you and I will be sure to make your dream come true I'm the perfect mix of naughty and nice with the right amount of sugar and spice cum on over and try my special recipe don't keep me waiting boys I'm all alone and looking to bone hehehehe see ya soon. Love always ff. 859-982-8166! Look no further I'm the one to see.
I have deals of the day you cannot beat this special is good Wednesday- Friday 40 blow and go 60 hhr 90 hr don't miss out on these prices. I love what I do and it shows I absolutely love oral giving and receiving. So come have some fun with me.* I need some help this week so if you stop by you will see how much I appreciate your help. * 859-982-8166*. NEW WESTSIDE CINCINNATI PRIVATE RESIDENCE INCALL *.
-
04-11-14 12:59 #8460Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 227I'm Hot Wet and Ready. Cum Play With Me Guys
Hey Gentlemen, Its Kristy From the Middletown area. I'm available all day Today, tonight, and tomorrow. I'm hot wet and ready to play with you. I aim to please and guarantee to please and pleasure you the way a man deserves to be pleasured. I want to relieve you from all your stress and build up. I'm ready and waiting all that's missing is you.
I'm 5'2 115 long brown hair and seductive hazel eyes. 34 be and eager to please.
100% Independent, Clean, and safe.
513-473-6921 (Text preferred but not required).
Available All Day and Night.
65 hhr 85 hr 40 be and G.
Pics available via text or email (site will not let me upload pics from my phone).
Sorry no BB Or Greek (Excluding BBBJ).
-
04-11-14 11:19 #8459Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 143Lets make it wet and warmer today
Enjoy a hot wet $30 special quicky.
I am hot and wet and waiting for you to cum, 30 for blow and go, 45 half and 70 an hour for next few days. 859-468-3675 I am minutes off I-75 in Cincinnati. I love giving my all my special friends attention and GFE. I love giving a nice wet sloppy BJ and told very good at it. I also have lots of great reviews and everybody that seen me does cum back again for more.
Overnights if I have seen you before are $300! This is for this week only after that back to 350.
-
04-11-14 10:50 #8458Forum Advertiser

Posts: 17If you like them cute,sweet & fun! Come see us, Make your own opinon!
Hello Gentlemen,
We are independent, fetish friendly, flexible, and open-minded women. We are clean, disease free, and very discreet! We offer GFE, LFK, CFS, BBBJ. Anything else just ask because we are different people. Please note we don't have to except everyone that calls or texts us! Please be patient when getting ahold of us we are either with a patient or on the phone with a patient. So leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. No drama, hassle, or confusion. We always shower before we have a session so we would like the same. Good manners & hygiene is required! No Greek! No BB!
Vanessa is 19, blue eyes, brown hair, 5'3, 125 pounds.
Megan is 21, brown eyes, brown hair, 5'5, 130 pounds.
100 hh./180 hr./90 min 200/2 hr. 260.
Mon-Fri 8:00 am-3:00 pm best times incalls only, Let us know if you can't do these times.
Sat-Sun can only do hotels or cars.
Vanessa 513-365-3437 ,Megan 513-268-6751.
Email-beautifulwoman0107@gmail.com
SERIOUS GENTS ONLY!
NO BLOCKED CALLES!
(All donations are for time and companionship.
Anything else that may occur is between two consenting adults).
(By contacting us you agree that you are not affiliated with ANY FORM of.
Law enforcement).
-
04-11-14 10:45 #8457Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 322Stormy weather in your Forecast?
I am predicting a great Storm cumming to the KY area this weekend. Cum make it wet on the inside as it will be on the outside. The Storm has been brewing for a while lets tame it together.
An old friend is back with same great talents and maybe some new ones. I am also open to suggestions. Come see the one and only Stormy. I promise not to be a spinner unless you want me to do that? I promise no pimp, no drugs, no drama, and no clock to be seen. Just pure adult fun had by both.
Remember guys $100 special rate for weekend ONLY.
May even work Sunday if I have request.
In call only in the KY area.
See you very soon. Text or call 3309372466. Pm or e-mail at oneonlystormy@gmail.com.
I am so ready to play!!
Xoxox,
Stormy.
-
04-11-14 04:09 #8456Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1Attention Gentlemen Your dream Cream is here
Hi guys it's Cream here. To all the gentleman out there... You don't want to miss out on this. I'm 5'5 135 lbs. With honey brown skin and those sexy green cat eyes to match. If your looking for a good time you found it. Give me a call... 513&479&5194.

















