Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6498
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc148  [View Original Post]
    There is a very large influx of ladies posting for the first time. Makes me nervous. I would suggest if the ladies had a hobbyist or provider who referred them to this site, that they post this so many of us could be more comfortable in contacting them. Anyone know them, please speak up.

    KC.
    I agree makes my spidey sense tingle. I have been playing in safe waters. I will admit I was nervous as hell when I first started wading the waters on the board and I TOFTT a time or two. Think I will swim in the shallow waters until I see the flag that the jelly fish are gone . Happy Hunting.
    Last edited by Gunman2013; 04-12-14 at 01:47. Reason: spelling

  2. #6497
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    New Ladies?

    There is a very large influx of ladies posting for the first time. Makes me nervous. I would suggest if the ladies had a hobbyist or provider who referred them to this site, that they post this so many of us could be more comfortable in contacting them. Anyone know them, please speak up.

    KC.

  3. #6496

    Thank you!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mlive123  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to put in a good word for Stormy. I have not seen her since she recently posted here, but I did see here several times when she was here a while ago (she won't recognize this name as I use another at that time). I even saw here from an ad on CL before she posted on the forum. I had a great time with her every time we met. If you want a great unrushed time with a woman who is very sensual and wants to please then go see Stormy.
    Thank you I had a great time with you! Can't wait to see you again!!

    Xoxox,

    Stormy.

  4. #6495

    Stormy

    I just wanted to put in a good word for Stormy. I have not seen her since she recently posted here, but I did see here several times when she was here a while ago (she won't recognize this name as I use another at that time). I even saw here from an ad on CL before she posted on the forum. I had a great time with her every time we met. If you want a great unrushed time with a woman who is very sensual and wants to please then go see Stormy.

  5. #6494

    natural

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent007  [View Original Post]
    I stand corrected, I do believe you may be right. I guess the "EXCLUDING BBBJ" in her AD means that she is NOT including that in her NO GREEK, NO BB exclusions. Since she did expressly state that "Everything is on the menu with me" and did NOT except or exclude CIM, NQ, or NS, do you suppose it means she swallows, that is, BBBJCIMNQNS? And then what about titty fucking those "very nice, big boobs," would that included in her "everything is on the menu with me"? I'm betting it is included! --sa007.
    I dreamed of her today, kinda spur of the moment as I was considering taking a break but when I saw her most recent pic I got impulsive. Yes, BBBJCIMNQNS was on the menu, and I would highly recommend it. We both connected on being newbies and I really enjoyed her personality. In my limited experience I would say she has the personality of a pro. She is very eager to become part of the hobby and I was lucky to be on the receiving end of that eagerness today.

  6. #6493

    Needles?

    Last picture shows a needle (bottom left), perhaps she is diabetic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffy12  [View Original Post]
    Assuming the photos are real, her is a link to more photos with her face. http://bodyrublist.com/859-652-6744/ it appears she is the same as the one who previously generated a lot of discussion based on the fact that there was a syringe on the bathroom countertop.

  7. #6492

    Fishy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatty23  [View Original Post]
    Notice that all their phone numbers are separated with ampersands. (s) I'll let others TOFTT on these. LOL.
    Yep, I spotted that immediately. Ads just a little too similar in nature. TGTBT?

  8. #6491

    Tay Tay Ok

    Nice gal. Good service.

  9. #6490

    4 newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffy12  [View Original Post]
    Assuming the photos are real, her is a link to more photos with her face. http://bodyrublist.com/859-652-6744/ it appears she is the same as the one who previously generated a lot of discussion based on the fact that there was a syringe on the bathroom countertop.
    Notice that all their phone numbers are separated with ampersands. (s) I'll let others TOFTT on these. LOL.

  10. #6489

    KissMeVikki

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntangMan  [View Original Post]
    Watch your backs men and don't think with your cocks but your heads. Do your homework and seek intel before you take the "plunge". JMHO.
    Assuming the photos are real, her is a link to more photos with her face. http://bodyrublist.com/859-652-6744/ it appears she is the same as the one who previously generated a lot of discussion based on the fact that there was a syringe on the bathroom countertop.

  11. #6488

    Three brand new newbie females with 1st time posts

    Watch your backs men and don't think with your cocks but your heads. Do your homework and seek intel before you take the "plunge". JMHO.

  12. #6487
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    I think it is a busted link.

    Quote Originally Posted by SashaBlack  [View Original Post]
    Tell Santa what you like and if you've been a good girl, we'll put a little extra in your stocking..

  13. #6486

    Wanted to know

    Has anybody been dreaming about sexylexi69. You can pm me thanks.

  14. #6485

    Has anyone seen an ad out yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrInOhio  [View Original Post]
    We wish her luck and success!

    You all know what a great girl she is...enjoy!

    She is handling her ads, calls and appt setting.

    Please do not ask us for her number!

    She will post when she is ready.

    Good luck baby girl.

    Buddah;.
    I am sure she will do awesomely!

  15. #6484
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 235

    Oh my!!!


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape