Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18757

    Jessica in Brooklyn

    I haven't had the chance to get out for a long while, but opportunity finally knocked!

    I was traveling through Brooklyn late Sunday evening, and had the pleasure of running into 'Jessica' on one of the side streets. WSW, mid-20's, long brown hair, and a bit too much makeup for my tastes. After the scoop we chit chatted a bit on the way to my favorite spot. She had a charming, and accommodating personality, and seemed quite calm and collected. Negotiated half-and-half for two jacks. When I got a chance to see under her shirt I was delighted to discover a stripper body supporting a pair of very perky be's! After I suited up she passed her oral exam with flying colors, before switching to mish for a brief and satisfying finish.

    I tried to get digits, but she claimed to have recently lost her phone. I gave her a number to reach me at for when she gets a new one. Between her looks (Easily 7/10 on the civi scale!) and her personality she is a definite keeper, and I hope to hook up with her again for a hotel date.

    Treat her nice if you find her Gentlemen!

    Nailo.

  2. #18756

    Schools almost over....Let the games begin!

    I'm back! School been kicking my ass but I've been taking it out on the ladies! The stories are endless haven't had time to post ever encounter too busy writing thesis on Socrates and Plato when I much rather be writing about pussies and assholes! But I have compiled a list off all all the girls that I have come across in my travels of the W / W and BK loops! Donna, Brooke, Shar, Brittany, amber, Bella, Lilly, Lori, Ann Marie, Bridget, Sarah, Kelly, Salina, and my all time favorite jessica damn she tall! I have # but now some are disconnected! Went to see Mr. P but he never really has any info anymore! But I'm back now so let the games begin..

    BMoreCareful.

    Over-Out.

  3. #18755

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon  [View Original Post]
    Took a spin through Brooklyn / CB on Friday and the only SWer I could find was "Becky", which was fine cause she looked young and new and was dressed cleanly. She's pretty tall, got a big rack, with a 3 month old at home. Says she's from Georgia and will be going back soon.

    Brown hair, a little bit of nasty teeth, and a big tramp stamp that says "Arnold". I asked her who Arnold was afterwards and she said it was her husband, that doesn't know what she's doing.

    Took her to an outdoor location where she did a fine deepthroat down to the root, some good nut licking and sucking, and bent over for some doggy in a little bit of rain. She takes a pounding without protest and I'd do her again. No digits.
    Where abouts did you see Becky, Was it in Brooklyn or Curtis bay?

  4. #18754

    This Becky?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for Becky for a couple months now...claims she only out to buy some percusset for her ailing Dad (haha). Real nice rack and takes her time. Picked her up on Fairhaven near the store last time but didn't get her digits, did you grab them? I opted for Brooke last week when cruising Brooklyn, also a nice chick with real decent rates. Digits available. KP, glad to see you're back in action with your usual funny posts! The line about some seaweed in the harbor had me doubled over.
    Is this the same Becky that I picked up on Washington / Patapsco last fall?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC07030.JPG‎  

  5. #18753

    Cool chick

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon  [View Original Post]
    Took a spin through Brooklyn / CB on Friday and the only SWer I could find was "Becky", which was fine cause she looked young and new and was dressed cleanly. She's pretty tall, got a big rack, with a 3 month old at home. Says she's from Georgia and will be going back soon.

    Brown hair, a little bit of nasty teeth, and a big tramp stamp that says "Arnold". I asked her who Arnold was afterwards and she said it was her husband, that doesn't know what she's doing.

    Took her to an outdoor location where she did a fine deepthroat down to the root, some good nut licking and sucking, and bent over for some doggy in a little bit of rain. She takes a pounding without protest and I'd do her again. No digits.
    Been looking for Becky for a couple months now...claims she only out to buy some percusset for her ailing Dad (haha). Real nice rack and takes her time. Picked her up on Fairhaven near the store last time but didn't get her digits, did you grab them? I opted for Brooke last week when cruising Brooklyn, also a nice chick with real decent rates. Digits available. KP, glad to see you're back in action with your usual funny posts! The line about some seaweed in the harbor had me doubled over.

  6. #18752

    Manda of PA

    Drove through the hood looking for some ho liday special. Saw this new face pretty brunette in her mid / late 20's on one of the streets that parallels wilkens and decided to give her a try. Turned out that she's originally from PA and somehow got attached to the Charm City and decided to stick around. Though her bcup is a bit malnourished and some trimming may be needed, she did have a very nice attitude and gave a decent oral (asked me if I were done & when I said no she went on and continued without complaint).

    Once enough warmup has been done to stretch my luv muscle, opened her legs for some good ole piston action. Though the hole is a bit dry, it did not smell and she moaned like a porn star. Gave her extra tips for catching.

    On the way out, saw a few old dudes w even older gals heading toward the place where I just spilled some seeds. Either those dudes didn't do their hw and picked up whatever that's available or maybe some folks like them old & dry. To each his own.

  7. #18751

    Afternoon with Chrissy

    Got to dream with my atf Chrissy yesterday afternoon. She's living over in Essex now but definitely worth the trip. Started out with a little 69 action before I crushed it mish style. Man her shaved kitty, child bearing hips and ample tatas leave me spellbound. I love looking at that extremely fuckable ass from k9. Anyway after we finish she needs to vacate the premises before her sis gets home, so I run her over to Brooklyn so she can visit a friend and consider making a few more dollars. If any of you guys see her treat her right. She's awesome!

  8. #18750

    good advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Be careful because there is also a fake Cls9637 out there. Besides looking at the slightly different name, a certain way to spot this jackass is by the post count. The fake has a zero post count. NT and I each have a few more than zero. Don't share anything with either of these liars.
    I've gotten PM from these imposters in the past, checking the post count was how I spotted the nonsense. I usually take it a step further and pull up the report history and read some of the reports the member has shared just to make sure everything is legit. Don't reward the douchebaggery this lowlife is attempting!

  9. #18749

    amanda

    Went cruising by ww and are an into Amanda by the circle. She looked good in her jeans. She smiled and waived, and I pulled over to scoop. Had her meet at the's while I stopped at atm. Went inside and upstairs for BBBJ. She disrobed and I noticed her arms were a little worse for wear. She has always delivered one of the best bbbjs right there with kiara. However this time wasn't as good. A little more toothy than usual. Still good enough to get the job done. She is still avsweet girl. Hope she doesn't spiral out of control.

  10. #18748
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Imposters

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    I got another NT messaging me asking for numbers of my girls. Can anyone shed any light on this? They spell their name "Nite Timer". OGNT is spelled "Nitetimer". Anyone please advise. Or NT, man hit me back on this one.
    Be careful because there is also a fake Cls9637 out there. Besides looking at the slightly different name, a certain way to spot this jackass is by the post count. The fake has a zero post count. NT and I each have a few more than zero. Don't share anything with either of these liars.

  11. #18747

    Faker NT

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    I got another NT messaging me asking for numbers of my girls. Can anyone shed any light on this? They spell their name "Nite Timer". OGNT is spelled "Nitetimer". Anyone please advise. Or NT, man hit me back on this one.
    Night Timer has zero posts, he has been trying to hit me up for numbers too. He's a faker, definitely not the same a Nitetimer. I'd say ignore.

  12. #18746

    Becky in Brookyn

    Took a spin through Brooklyn / CB on Friday and the only SWer I could find was "Becky", which was fine cause she looked young and new and was dressed cleanly. She's pretty tall, got a big rack, with a 3 month old at home. Says she's from Georgia and will be going back soon.

    Brown hair, a little bit of nasty teeth, and a big tramp stamp that says "Arnold". I asked her who Arnold was afterwards and she said it was her husband, that doesn't know what she's doing.

    Took her to an outdoor location where she did a fine deepthroat down to the root, some good nut licking and sucking, and bent over for some doggy in a little bit of rain. She takes a pounding without protest and I'd do her again. No digits.

  13. #18745
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    I got another NT messaging me asking for numbers of my girls. Can anyone shed any light on this? They spell their name "Nite Timer". OGNT is spelled "Nitetimer". Anyone please advise. Or NT, man hit me back on this one.
    Couldn't be me. I'm busy out of town right now.

  14. #18744

    re: Will the real NT, please stand up...

    I got another NT messaging me asking for numbers of my girls. Can anyone shed any light on this? They spell their name "Nite Timer". OGNT is spelled "Nitetimer". Anyone please advise. Or NT, man hit me back on this one.

  15. #18743

    Good Kiara report

    Quote Originally Posted by HotVaBeachMan  [View Original Post]
    After several failed attempts finally was able to connect with Kiara yesterday. I picked her up at the agreed time near the Wendy's at the Baltimore Westside shopping center.

    After initial intros and cop checks we negotiated for a two pop event at Tim's. Kiara was lucid, but she seemed to be very tired. She wasn't dropping to sleep, but she definitely was not super energetic or talkative on the way to the hotel.

    After getting to the hotel and stripping down I noticed how pretty she is. Although 23, she could easily pass for much younger. The only two drawbacks were the black and blues on her legs and her tits been a bit saggy, something that 10-15 lbs more would probably help a lot.

    She proceeded to give a very wet, and very deep, blowjob. Had to slow her down since she was pumping extremely fast and I'm more into the slow and sensuous approach. She took directions very well and paid strong attention to the boys as well as licking and sucking my ass.

    After a few minutes I had her lay on her back at the edge of the bed, and I proceeded to give her a fast and rough facefucking which she took like a champ. After a few minutes I asked her how she liked to be fucked, to which she replied that her favorite was doggie. I turned her over and fucked her hard doing doggie on the bed, standing doggie, and doggie with one her legs up for about 10-15 minutes. She moaned a lot and she got extremely wet, but I don't believe she came. At the end I had her kneel in front of me, take the cover of and suck me until I gave her a full facial that she eagerly collected and swallowed.

    After a quick cleanup, and a few minutes of cuddling, we proceeded to event #2, with Kiara sucking me and getting me hard. She then put a hat and got on top in reverse cow girl and proceeded to fuck the living shit out of me for about 15-20 minutes. It was so beautiful watching her tight tiny butt jump and down on my dick, while also noticing her cream soaking my cock. When she got tired, I turned her over and popped her mish until I got close, at which point I removed the hat and came in her mouth. She played with my cum for a couple of minutes and then swallowed it all.

    While talking found out that she likes pussy more than cock, and that she had her first pussy at age 15, and her first cock at age 17. She is a switch. When in submissive mode she likes to be tied up, spanked, whipped and slapped. In dominant mode she likes to maul titties, spank and slap. She told me she currently doesn't have a lady friend for threesomes but is working on getting someone in the next couple of weeks.

    In summary.very nice girl that knows what she is doing in the bedroom. She seems to get turned on, but doesn't come probably due to the "meds" she is on. I am going to work on a repeat in a couple of weeks...maybe by then she will have a partner for threesomes.

    HVBM.
    Nice report HVBM. Haven't had the pleasure yet so it is good to read about your success.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape