Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 42,646 to 42,660 of 61438
-
03-25-14 17:38 #18793Senior Member

Posts: 48Schools almost over....Let the games begin!
I'm back! School been kicking my ass but I've been taking it out on the ladies! The stories are endless haven't had time to post ever encounter too busy writing thesis on Socrates and Plato when I much rather be writing about pussies and assholes! But I have compiled a list off all all the girls that I have come across in my travels of the W / W and BK loops! Donna, Brooke, Shar, Brittany, amber, Bella, Lilly, Lori, Ann Marie, Bridget, Sarah, Kelly, Salina, and my all time favorite jessica damn she tall! I have # but now some are disconnected! Went to see Mr. P but he never really has any info anymore! But I'm back now so let the games begin..
BMoreCareful.
Over-Out.
-
03-25-14 17:35 #18792Senior Member

Posts: 98Becky
Where abouts did you see Becky, Was it in Brooklyn or Curtis bay?
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-14 16:27 #18791Banned Member

Posts: 5343This Becky?
Is this the same Becky that I picked up on Washington / Patapsco last fall?
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-14 10:24 #18790Senior Member

Posts: 1322Cool chick
Been looking for Becky for a couple months now...claims she only out to buy some percusset for her ailing Dad (haha). Real nice rack and takes her time. Picked her up on Fairhaven near the store last time but didn't get her digits, did you grab them? I opted for Brooke last week when cruising Brooklyn, also a nice chick with real decent rates. Digits available. KP, glad to see you're back in action with your usual funny posts! The line about some seaweed in the harbor had me doubled over.
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-14 10:15 #18789Senior Member

Posts: 224Manda of PA
Drove through the hood looking for some ho liday special. Saw this new face pretty brunette in her mid / late 20's on one of the streets that parallels wilkens and decided to give her a try. Turned out that she's originally from PA and somehow got attached to the Charm City and decided to stick around. Though her bcup is a bit malnourished and some trimming may be needed, she did have a very nice attitude and gave a decent oral (asked me if I were done & when I said no she went on and continued without complaint).
Once enough warmup has been done to stretch my luv muscle, opened her legs for some good ole piston action. Though the hole is a bit dry, it did not smell and she moaned like a porn star. Gave her extra tips for catching.
On the way out, saw a few old dudes w even older gals heading toward the place where I just spilled some seeds. Either those dudes didn't do their hw and picked up whatever that's available or maybe some folks like them old & dry. To each his own.
-
03-25-14 09:32 #18788Senior Member

Posts: 179Afternoon with Chrissy
Got to dream with my atf Chrissy yesterday afternoon. She's living over in Essex now but definitely worth the trip. Started out with a little 69 action before I crushed it mish style. Man her shaved kitty, child bearing hips and ample tatas leave me spellbound. I love looking at that extremely fuckable ass from k9. Anyway after we finish she needs to vacate the premises before her sis gets home, so I run her over to Brooklyn so she can visit a friend and consider making a few more dollars. If any of you guys see her treat her right. She's awesome!
-
03-25-14 09:04 #18787Senior Member

Posts: 530good advice
I've gotten PM from these imposters in the past, checking the post count was how I spotted the nonsense. I usually take it a step further and pull up the report history and read some of the reports the member has shared just to make sure everything is legit. Don't reward the douchebaggery this lowlife is attempting!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-14 07:59 #18786Senior Member

Posts: 367amanda
Went cruising by ww and are an into Amanda by the circle. She looked good in her jeans. She smiled and waived, and I pulled over to scoop. Had her meet at the's while I stopped at atm. Went inside and upstairs for BBBJ. She disrobed and I noticed her arms were a little worse for wear. She has always delivered one of the best bbbjs right there with kiara. However this time wasn't as good. A little more toothy than usual. Still good enough to get the job done. She is still avsweet girl. Hope she doesn't spiral out of control.
-
03-25-14 05:21 #18785Senior Member

Posts: 1788Imposters
Be careful because there is also a fake Cls9637 out there. Besides looking at the slightly different name, a certain way to spot this jackass is by the post count. The fake has a zero post count. NT and I each have a few more than zero. Don't share anything with either of these liars.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-14 21:42 #18784Senior Member

Posts: 812Faker NT
Night Timer has zero posts, he has been trying to hit me up for numbers too. He's a faker, definitely not the same a Nitetimer. I'd say ignore.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-14 20:41 #18783Senior Member

Posts: 918Becky in Brookyn
Took a spin through Brooklyn / CB on Friday and the only SWer I could find was "Becky", which was fine cause she looked young and new and was dressed cleanly. She's pretty tall, got a big rack, with a 3 month old at home. Says she's from Georgia and will be going back soon.
Brown hair, a little bit of nasty teeth, and a big tramp stamp that says "Arnold". I asked her who Arnold was afterwards and she said it was her husband, that doesn't know what she's doing.
Took her to an outdoor location where she did a fine deepthroat down to the root, some good nut licking and sucking, and bent over for some doggy in a little bit of rain. She takes a pounding without protest and I'd do her again. No digits.
-
03-24-14 20:18 #18782Senior Member

Posts: 2419Couldn't be me. I'm busy out of town right now.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-14 19:31 #18781Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Will the real NT, please stand up...
I got another NT messaging me asking for numbers of my girls. Can anyone shed any light on this? They spell their name "Nite Timer". OGNT is spelled "Nitetimer". Anyone please advise. Or NT, man hit me back on this one.
-
03-24-14 15:50 #18780Senior Member

Posts: 26Good Kiara report
Nice report HVBM. Haven't had the pleasure yet so it is good to read about your success.
Originally Posted by HotVaBeachMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-14 14:14 #18779Senior Member

Posts: 116How receptive are SW to google voice
Hey guys I was wondering if I can ask you guys, if SW in the WW area care if you use a secondary line to call them. The reason I ask is that I hunt in garrision and have yet to experience WW girls yet and I use google voice to protect my personal life.









Reply With Quote





