Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 42,631 to 42,645 of 61397
-
03-27-14 14:31 #18767Regular Member

Posts: 2Help me Help the truckers
Does anyone know of any SW's or Lot Lizzards that are tired of the truck stop on 95 and that are in the Locust point area or can get here. They are missing a gold mine around there I have had a lot of truckers ask where they can pick up SW's around here and I don't know I am good friends with security there and he will look the other way and there is no le to be found here I can give you the info to pass on to the SW's BTW the bulk of the drivers are white and have sleeper cabs and are here almost all day thanks so much happy hunting. PM me for the info on where they can come to.
-
03-27-14 11:35 #18766Senior Member

Posts: 98Jessica
It's proberly the Jessica who use's to live over Dumdalk, She now live's somewhere off belle Grove Rd, She thin and tall she has shoulder length brown hair curly or str8 at time's, She just had a baby like a year ago and was SW back then, she not out all the time like she use to be, You'll find her 2nd, 3rd,4th st along Pontiac. Not a bad looking girl, I haven't had her in awhile but again after having them for so many time's, Its time to move on and find a new toy. Be Safe and Happy Hunting Fellas.
Originally Posted by MrMeaty
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-14 02:51 #18765Senior Member

Posts: 46Jessica in Brooklyn
There are / were a few Jessica's in Brooklyn. Which do you mean. Little Puerto Rican Jessica, Jessica that use to hang at 2nd and Pontiac (cute spinner with great fake tits) and use to live at 4th and Potapsaco? Or any number of other Jessica's that worked the Brooklyn area over the years? I can easily think of 4 or 5 I have hooked up with in that area over the last decade. Can you be a little more specific?
Originally Posted by Nailo
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-14 23:41 #18764Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Fakers
Yeah, kinda mad that I didn't catch it till I gave him two numbers. I honestly didn't think of it till I was reading through new mail and saw the spelling difference. Not cool at all.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-14 20:28 #18763Senior Member

Posts: 1043I saw Jessica about two weeks ago and again last weekend. She is a keeper as I have seen her for two years or more. She is telling you the truth about her phone. You are correct about the heavy make-up, especally on the right side of her face. It seems that she may be picking her face, and she is self conscious about it, so she tries to cover the marks with the make-up. She is a good person overall as long as you are nice to her.
Originally Posted by Nailo
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
03-26-14 20:01 #18762Senior Member

Posts: 2344Joyce of Laurel
Having issues with my phone and lost her # . Can those of you that see her please PM me with her # thanks.
-
03-26-14 17:01 #18761Senior Member

Posts: 116Hey bro in my hunting ground garrison, FS is always .20 max but comes with a put a hat on advice or wake up the next day with your hand married to your penis scratching or worse.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-14 11:23 #18760Banned Member

Posts: 5343Anytime!!
No problem brother! I tried to upgrade to FS with her back then but she said she was only doing BJ's at the time. I had a great time time with her!!
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-14 00:54 #18759Senior Member

Posts: 530
Originally Posted by MrHappyFace77
[View Original Post]
Yesssss my man Rook! Thanks for posting that pic again of Becky's enormous pregnancy titties! Had a few dates with her last fall, good skills but she will try for the upsell. I saw her last Saturday walking up Washburn and drove on past, will scoop and crush again some other time.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-14 18:51 #18758Regular Member

Posts: 8Jessica in Brooklyn
I haven't had the chance to get out for a long while, but opportunity finally knocked!
I was traveling through Brooklyn late Sunday evening, and had the pleasure of running into 'Jessica' on one of the side streets. WSW, mid-20's, long brown hair, and a bit too much makeup for my tastes. After the scoop we chit chatted a bit on the way to my favorite spot. She had a charming, and accommodating personality, and seemed quite calm and collected. Negotiated half-and-half for two jacks. When I got a chance to see under her shirt I was delighted to discover a stripper body supporting a pair of very perky be's! After I suited up she passed her oral exam with flying colors, before switching to mish for a brief and satisfying finish.
I tried to get digits, but she claimed to have recently lost her phone. I gave her a number to reach me at for when she gets a new one. Between her looks (Easily 7/10 on the civi scale!) and her personality she is a definite keeper, and I hope to hook up with her again for a hotel date.
Treat her nice if you find her Gentlemen!
Nailo.
-
03-25-14 17:38 #18757Senior Member

Posts: 48Schools almost over....Let the games begin!
I'm back! School been kicking my ass but I've been taking it out on the ladies! The stories are endless haven't had time to post ever encounter too busy writing thesis on Socrates and Plato when I much rather be writing about pussies and assholes! But I have compiled a list off all all the girls that I have come across in my travels of the W / W and BK loops! Donna, Brooke, Shar, Brittany, amber, Bella, Lilly, Lori, Ann Marie, Bridget, Sarah, Kelly, Salina, and my all time favorite jessica damn she tall! I have # but now some are disconnected! Went to see Mr. P but he never really has any info anymore! But I'm back now so let the games begin..
BMoreCareful.
Over-Out.
-
03-25-14 17:35 #18756Senior Member

Posts: 98Becky
Where abouts did you see Becky, Was it in Brooklyn or Curtis bay?
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-14 16:27 #18755Banned Member

Posts: 5343This Becky?
Is this the same Becky that I picked up on Washington / Patapsco last fall?
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-14 10:24 #18754Senior Member

Posts: 1321Cool chick
Been looking for Becky for a couple months now...claims she only out to buy some percusset for her ailing Dad (haha). Real nice rack and takes her time. Picked her up on Fairhaven near the store last time but didn't get her digits, did you grab them? I opted for Brooke last week when cruising Brooklyn, also a nice chick with real decent rates. Digits available. KP, glad to see you're back in action with your usual funny posts! The line about some seaweed in the harbor had me doubled over.
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-14 10:15 #18753Senior Member

Posts: 224Manda of PA
Drove through the hood looking for some ho liday special. Saw this new face pretty brunette in her mid / late 20's on one of the streets that parallels wilkens and decided to give her a try. Turned out that she's originally from PA and somehow got attached to the Charm City and decided to stick around. Though her bcup is a bit malnourished and some trimming may be needed, she did have a very nice attitude and gave a decent oral (asked me if I were done & when I said no she went on and continued without complaint).
Once enough warmup has been done to stretch my luv muscle, opened her legs for some good ole piston action. Though the hole is a bit dry, it did not smell and she moaned like a porn star. Gave her extra tips for catching.
On the way out, saw a few old dudes w even older gals heading toward the place where I just spilled some seeds. Either those dudes didn't do their hw and picked up whatever that's available or maybe some folks like them old & dry. To each his own.









Reply With Quote




