Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5199

    ashlay layne

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondFotog  [View Original Post]
    If it is her, all of her photos are stolen. I hardly doubt she is a model from Florida.

    http://www.modelmayhem.com/3262205
    Or model not making any money gone pro ...

  2. #5198

    Ashley Layne

    If it is her, all of her photos are stolen. I hardly doubt she is a model from Florida.

    http://www.modelmayhem.com/3262205

    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but but I think this is her.

    http://richmond.date-check.com/Ashow...?ProID=am5772f

  3. #5197

    Info on ashley layne

    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but but I think this is her.

    http://richmond.date-check.com/Ashow...?ProID=am5772f
    I pm her for some info. She pm back with nothing. In my book she is not worth the time.

  4. #5196

    Porsha

    Quote Originally Posted by Romance1600  [View Original Post]
    Still no report at all on this one? Been around for awhile but seems suspect that there is no review info anywhere on this one.

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...ow-23/12073873
    Saw her once back in December. The top pic is her. Light skinned black cherokee mix.

    Thick sexy body super clean nice personality. Had a good time. Damage was $.20 hh.

  5. #5195

    Ashley Layne

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMarine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone of a link for her? I would like to see a pic before I even think about seeing her.
    I haven't seen her but but I think this is her.

    http://richmond.date-check.com/Ashow...?ProID=am5772f

  6. #5194

    Porsha

    Still no report at all on this one? Been around for awhile but seems suspect that there is no review info anywhere on this one.

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...ow-23/12073873

  7. #5193

    lorraine

    She just text me, I never seen her, sounds good but I'm not going in the BLIND any info would help.

  8. #5192

    Tamsen Crown

    Met with Tamsen sometime ago. She was thinner than her pics, but was very friendly and accommodating. BBBJ, rimming, CFS, and COF, COB.

    http://virginia.date-check.com/Ashow...?ProID=tc9566f

  9. #5191
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  10. #5190
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  11. #5189

    Link to pics for Ashley?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    I see only 1 review about Ashley, did any SM had a dream with her.
    Anyone of a link for her? I would like to see a pic before I even think about seeing her.

  12. #5188

    Ashley Layne

    Quote Originally Posted by KampFire21  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice visit with Ashley Layne, who I learned of here. She is on the Escort Classifieds Forum. As per her request, I won't go into details, but I had a very nice time, and she is definitely not Uncle. It took several emails to get past her screening, which I not only didn't mind, but appreciated. Very nice lady. Her email address is in her ad.
    I see only 1 review about Ashley, did any SM had a dream with her.

  13. #5187

    Ashley Layne

    Had a nice visit with Ashley Layne, who I learned of here. She is on the Escort Classifieds Forum. As per her request, I won't go into details, but I had a very nice time, and she is definitely not Uncle. It took several emails to get past her screening, which I not only didn't mind, but appreciated. Very nice lady. Her email address is in her ad.

  14. #5186
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondFotog  [View Original Post]
    The videos all over the web of Alyse are old. That's not the one that caused the controversy here back in 2010 and 2011. She did a lot of interracial porn with muliple guys and GB's.

    The controversy was over what she said on her site that she only saw "white men over 35" And the assumption that guys can get the same thing from her as an escort that they saw in videos.

    She has plenty of stuff all over the web under different names. It should come to a surprise or shock to find this stuff since she's known to do that type of work and still does modeling gigs.
    I saw Alyse in Charlottesville back in Feb and she was incredible. Very sexy and sweet and unmatched skills. I was expecting a great GFE experience but not a PSE experience so for everyone wanting bareback get real. That is just dangerous for you both. I was not aware of her adult films but not that I have seen them they are great. She looks better now than she did when she made those movies. I think she had some work done for certain. I recommend her based on my experience and making adult films is her business.

  15. #5185

    Potential rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar69  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone see Riley or Mandy? They advertise on here. They said they were going to be in town Thursday and just I saw they were going to be back next week. From the pics they sent, they are cute but $350 an hour is a little steep. Especially when other doubles are out there for $160. Just curious.
    I think I read that they were scam artist. I have not dream of them so I can't confirm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape