Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 13318
-
02-19-14 04:36 #5818Forum Advertiser

Posts: 97Thank you very much for coming to see me. I think I enjoyed it more than you did. LOL Hope to see you again.
Originally Posted by BillieBobb
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-14 23:38 #5817Senior Member

Posts: 76Sweet T&A
Concur on Amber's outstanding qualities. She is a classy lady but very down to earth. One is definitely the center of attention with her from start to finish.
Originally Posted by JLZ61
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-14 21:01 #5816Senior Member

Posts: 1395Rebecca
Both you and I would love to ring her bell but think she may have moved on. Even my bro who lives in the area can't track her down for playtime. Love those long legs and would love to have them wrapped around my neck and or back or both Lady is hot.
Originally Posted by BigMike77
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-14 16:27 #5815Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 249Oh where did the time go?
I'm pretty sure you could have had a lot of explaining to do if we never glanced at the clock. I could have spent all night with you! I'm happy you enjoyed your long escape. I look forward to spending many more hours with you!
Xoxo,
Amber
Originally Posted by JLZ61
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-14 12:36 #5814Senior Member

Posts: 66Aimee69
Had the opportunity to spend time with Aimee69 recently. She is a sweet lady and thoroughly enjoyed my time with her.
-
02-17-14 17:05 #5813Senior Member

Posts: 602SweetT&A
This is an overdue review on our friend Amber, aka SweetT&A. She advertises on here relatively often so I'm not sure what value this might bring but WTF, right?
So, very easy set up done via text and references. Her incall is in a nice hotel in northern Cincy, not far from the highway, so very convenient. I showed up on time and texted for the room number and she asked me to wait a few minutes. I did so and a few minutes later was given her room. The door opened and a very curvy young lady dressed up in some revealing clothing opened the door and apologized for not wearing her 6" heels (hence the request to wait, she couldn't find them). Big smile and a hug. Her room was lit with a red light bulb to provide the correct ambience. No smell of smoke or perfume. Smelled very clean. Her posted pics are definitely of her.
She is very attentive and listens well. Very nice BBBJ. She really gets into it. Loves to watch and be watched. Likes a little bit of ass smacking / very light domination. Greek is not on the menu but I think most other things probably are. She definitely likes girls and does duos with Ally. And she likes threesomes as well.
In general, she is a really nice person, definitely smart. Really a comfortable visit. My conversation with her was as much fun as everything else. Not a clock watcher. Ended up in one of those conversations that have a life of their own. And then you look up and realize the time!
She's on the higher $$ side of those who post here. On the other hand, she provides on the higher side of those who post here. Very personable and fun. No real cons. And very much a repeat!
-
02-17-14 14:51 #5812Senior Member

Posts: 66Kylie and Hotsquirt Overdue Reports
Saw these two of late (separately) and wanted to share.
Have seen and reviewed Hotsquirt on several occasions and this visit was consistent with prior reports. She was available on short notice and enjoyed myself as always. YMMV.
Met with Kylie for the first time. Her pics are accurate and comes off as a sweet young girl who really wants to please. Follows directions well and provides with enthusiasm. She will be upfront about menu and can dirty talk with the best of them. Be respectful, guys, and she will meet all expectations. Enjoy!
-
02-17-14 06:25 #5811Senior Member

Posts: 76It's definitely a complement. Your hard to resist. Your time and effort is deeply appreciated. See you soon.
Originally Posted by SashaBlack
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-14 20:59 #5810Senior Member

Posts: 123Remmy
Yumm Yumm. Remmy was the first lady I met on my Cincy 'Gambling and Fun' trip. Wow. Great experience. Pretty girl, nice body, highly skilled, and just a sweetie. I will sleep well tonight.
-
02-16-14 20:10 #5809Senior Member

Posts: 115Daddy's girl sucks on getting back to you. Remmy is quick overall.
Originally Posted by Thors
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-14 20:00 #5808Senior Member

Posts: 115If you find out how to get ahold of Rebecca let me know. I saw her once and I would love to see her 20 more times.
Originally Posted by PuntangMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-14 19:55 #5807Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 235I like the song...
But I'm not sure if it's a compliment 😘 I enjoyed spending Valentines Day with you and hope to see you again. You're so fucking yummy and I wanted nothing but to ravish you. So I did!
Originally Posted by Rose4192
[View Original Post]
Stay safe babe.
Sasha.
-
02-16-14 17:23 #5806Senior Member

Posts: 57Remmy
A couple days late on review. Remmy is a great find. Very accommodating with requests. Highly recommend a visit. Will repeat.
Traveler.
-
02-16-14 15:07 #5805Senior Member

Posts: 576Kylie
I fell asleep and had a dream about Kylie. She is not my normal type, but I was in Springdale and the other reviews were so glowing that I thought I'd stop by. I'm glad I did. She is the girl in the pics, and she is a bigger girl. What you see is what you get. What you get is a very good time. Besides value, what makes her an excellent dream is attitude and skills. Outstanding oral abilities and an openness to try things. It was a short visit for me, but that was enough to make me want to go back. If you like a bigger girl, Kylie is great. I can see why the other reviews were so positive. Thanks to KenwoodJack for his first review and for telling her to post here.
Stay safe and smart.
CK.
-
02-16-14 06:14 #5804Senior Member

Posts: 898Always love a woman who tells
You on her posting profile, you can get the full menu "if we connect of course" Are you shitting me. We are paying the freight but we have to connect. Ladies right of course but since the guy is forking over her needs then what the fuck is we have to coneect. We don't want to marry or propose to her just do her up hot and heavy. Connection is optional when wallet is open. So many to do so little time. Still looking for Rebecca the 41 year old MILF in NKY. Anyone know how to get a hold of her. She is my current object of serious lust. NO CONNECTION NESCESSARY except the best kind. PT.











Reply With Quote





