Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5980

    There you go….

    Quote Originally Posted by ByronDee  [View Original Post]
    Both have low donation...What the heck, do them both, I sure did!
    The man with the plan.

    Hendo.

  2. #5979
    Quote Originally Posted by HendoKy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got the 411 on this one? I hate to say it looks like BP pic's but it looks like BP pic's. Anyone?

    Hendo.
    She has had 3 different profiles set up since December. After her first profile back in mid-December there was a lot of discussion about her, both bad and good.

  3. #5978

    cincidoll

    Quote Originally Posted by HendoKy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got the 411 on this one? I hate to say it looks like BP pic's but it looks like BP pic's. Anyone?

    Hendo.
    Real deal seen her twice pics are correct. Wrote a short review yesterday but may have place in wrong section, my bad. Feel free to contact for more intell.

  4. #5977

    Daddy's Girl and Remmy

    Both have low donation...What the heck, do them both, I sure did!

  5. #5976

    Cincidoll aka Kelly

    Anyone got the 411 on this one? I hate to say it looks like BP pic's but it looks like BP pic's. Anyone?

    Hendo.

  6. #5975

    Daddy's Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman hobbyist from another part of the country and I will be coming to town and was hoping some of you have seen either Remmy or Daddysgirl69 that post in the provider section. Both ladies look delicious.
    I like both but Remmy has the weird eye. I am not trying to cause a mess but if you are from out of town I say bring Daddy's girl a little outfit, it will put her at ease and she will put it on you. I travel and would hate for someone to not mention the obvious. Just saying..

    Hendo.

  7. #5974

    vote for daddy's girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman hobbyist from another part of the country and I will be coming to town and was hoping some of you have seen either Remmy or Daddysgirl69 that post in the provider section. Both ladies look delicious.
    Like daddy's girl better, seen her twice. Have never seen remmy.

  8. #5973

    Remy, hands down

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman hobbyist from another part of the country and I will be coming to town and was hoping some of you have seen either Remmy or Daddysgirl69 that post in the provider section. Both ladies look delicious.
    I haven't actually seen Daddysgirl69, but based on mixed reviews for her and experience with RemyLynn, would say you should go with Remy without a doubt.

  9. #5972

    More Pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    I have reviewed the majority of the ads from providers on here. My opinion is less typing and more of the hands and knees ass pictures. Or even action pics. I'm sure most on here are like me, when I scan thru I look at the pictures, then if they interest me I read the ad. If there are no pictures I just skip right over it. You ladies are competing for business, so show us what you are working with. Does anyone agree with me? MF.
    I think the providers need to post a current pic or two with the post. I think it is a red flag if there are not pic's posted. If the pic's are not updated for years there is a reason why and a red flag. If there is some weird camera angles going on there then it is a red flag.

    The reason I am a Monger is I like variety. Show what you got ladies, there is not a reason to be afraid. I have had dreams of tall, short, spinner, BBW, mature, young, all hair colors and all races. I have had dreams with providers I would not normally see outside the hobby for what ever reason. It is fantasy and I can not say what might float the boat from day to day. I would more readily pull the trigger if there were a current set of pics of your standard backside, kneeling on bed and laying on bed pic's. If you got some weirdo camera angle showing your left hip I have to wonder what is going on there. Advertise what you got. If it is not as advertised I do not mind walking.

    I am against the action photo's. Who needs evidence?

    Hendo.

  10. #5971

    Remmy

    Have seen Remmy and she is sweet and you will love seeing her. Makes you feel right at home.

  11. #5970

    agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    I have reviewed the majority of the ads from providers on here. My opinion is less typing and more of the hands and knees ass pictures. Or even action pics. I'm sure most on here are like me, when I scan thru I look at the pictures, then if they interest me I read the ad. If there are no pictures I just skip right over it. You ladies are competing for business, so show us what you are working with. Does anyone agree with me? MF.
    I prefer attachments not links.

  12. #5969

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    I have reviewed the majority of the ads from providers on here. My opinion is less typing and more of the hands and knees ass pictures. Or even action pics. I'm sure most on here are like me, when I scan thru I look at the pictures, then if they interest me I read the ad. If there are no pictures I just skip right over it. You ladies are competing for business, so show us what you are working with. Does anyone agree with me? MF.
    Saves a lot of time. You look at the pics and only bother to read the ad if you like what you see.

    Play safe.

  13. #5968

    I second that.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    I have reviewed the majority of the ads from providers on here. My opinion is less typing and more of the hands and knees ass pictures. Or even action pics. I'm sure most on here are like me, when I scan thru I look at the pictures, then if they interest me I read the ad. If there are no pictures I just skip right over it. You ladies are competing for business, so show us what you are working with. Does anyone agree with me? MF.
    I completely agree. I don't have many posts, but that is because I am usually very busy, I'm sure I'm not the only one. If a lady looks good, I will show interest, but with limited time, I usually will not contact the ones without pics.

  14. #5967

    Couldn't agree more

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    I have reviewed the majority of the ads from providers on here. My opinion is less typing and more of the hands and knees ass pictures. Or even action pics. I'm sure most on here are like me, when I scan thru I look at the pictures, then if they interest me I read the ad. If there are no pictures I just skip right over it. You ladies are competing for business, so show us what you are working with. Does anyone agree with me? MF.
    I do the same thing and always figure that if you aren't putting photos up you are probably too hideous to attract any business. This is your advertising forum, I would think that you would be putting your best bait out there to attempt to catch us ladies.

  15. #5966

    Kind of a review

    I have reviewed the majority of the ads from providers on here. My opinion is less typing and more of the hands and knees ass pictures. Or even action pics. I'm sure most on here are like me, when I scan thru I look at the pictures, then if they interest me I read the ad. If there are no pictures I just skip right over it. You ladies are competing for business, so show us what you are working with. Does anyone agree with me? MF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape