Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5804

    Always love a woman who tells

    You on her posting profile, you can get the full menu "if we connect of course" Are you shitting me. We are paying the freight but we have to connect. Ladies right of course but since the guy is forking over her needs then what the fuck is we have to coneect. We don't want to marry or propose to her just do her up hot and heavy. Connection is optional when wallet is open. So many to do so little time. Still looking for Rebecca the 41 year old MILF in NKY. Anyone know how to get a hold of her. She is my current object of serious lust. NO CONNECTION NESCESSARY except the best kind. PT.

  2. #5803

    A few reviews

    Sorry for the delay I was flying utr for too long coming out of hiding now.

    FantasyFancy. Dreamt of her months ago, sounds like things are better know. Easy set up, easy to get to. Just a quick dream with her. Her pics are accurate, though she was quite disheveled when I got got there. Service was good not great. I think I read too much hype and even had a personal recommendation so my expectations were quite high and they were not lived up to. I have since seen many YMMV reviews, what it really seems like is if you tell her what you want she will do it and you will have a great time.

    Silk. My dream of her was great. Started off a bit rough. Neighbor has sealed me outside a bit. Still felt safe, so no worries there and once I made it inside it was all good. She has a tight spinner body and she really wants to please. I started with a glide...it was okay but recommend skipping that as everything else was so much better. Only real complaint was she was a little too talkative, kept asking about my personal life, I'm sure others would agree I don't want too much reality slipping into my dream.

    The real reason I'm coming out from tut, Delicious Dawn.

    Dawn. Had a very happy Valentine's Day dream with her. Had a nice incall location, I felt comfortable with her right away. She has a smoking hot body, I just didn't want to stop touching it. Everything she provided was wonderful and even though I wore her out she never wanted to call it quits. Such a great experience I wanted to offer her that job she mentioned she was going to be looking for just to have her around every day.

  3. #5802
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 97

    pics

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    I have reviewed the majority of the ads from providers on here. My opinion is less typing and more of the hands and knees ass pictures. Or even action pics. I'm sure most on here are like me, when I scan thru I look at the pictures, then if they interest me I read the ad. If there are no pictures I just skip right over it. You ladies are competing for business, so show us what you are working with. Does anyone agree with me? MF.
    Can you or anyone else please tell me / us how to upload the pics when the ad is being done from a cell phone? I always just copy, paste, and edit if needed. I have tried over and over to post pics but can't figure it out on my phone. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

  4. #5801
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    Natti has to be my newest atf. She is petite cute with a hot body and a wonderful massage. I will see her many times! MF.
    Massage? Damn, didn't even think of that. Welp, going to have to see her again for sure.

  5. #5800

    yea

    Quote Originally Posted by HendoKy  [View Original Post]
    I like both but Remmy has the weird eye. I am not trying to cause a mess but if you are from out of town I say bring Daddy's girl a little outfit, it will put her at ease and she will put it on you. I travel and would hate for someone to not mention the obvious. Just saying..

    Hendo.
    I noticed that on Remmy when I told her to look at me when she was BBBJ and was like what the hell are you crossed eyed. I liked her though. Daddys girl does swallow though and Remmy doesn't, so that might be a factor. I just think Remmy has a nice ass. That's a good idea about the outfit.

  6. #5799

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by ByronDee  [View Original Post]
    Both have low donation...What the heck, do them both, I sure did!
    I did too, but like Remmy a bit more.

  7. #5798

    Lots of fun

    Quote Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sweet Sexy Sandy today for 1 hr. Very nice conversation, clean incall, and good service. Will repeat next time I'm in town.
    I had lots of fun too babe. I also really enjoyed the convo we had. See you next time when in town babe.

  8. #5797

    Sasha Black

    I had the pleasure of seeing Sasha for the second time this morning. A great way to spend Valentine's Day. I can't say anymore wonderful things about this beautiful provider that hasn't already been said. Mind blowing. I'm beginning to think that Prince wrote his song called "Darling Nikki" about her. Google the lyrics. Those of you who've had the pleasure of spending time with her would agree. Thank you sweetheart for a memorable morning.

  9. #5796

    Cat - EE

    I was super excited to see her based on those pics on the EE site. I love petite sex pots. Set up with EE was smooth. Arrived at east side hotel. It was cold in the room and she was dressed in jeans and sweatshirt. We talked for a bit and she has a good head on her shoulders. We got mostly undressed and went under the covers, snugged and kept each other warm which was kinda nice actually. Her body is amazing and she's got a very cute face. On the performance side, she could have shown some more enthusiasm and been fresher down south. BBBJ skills were avg. Went to CG and I popped really fast. Not sure if I would repeat or not.

  10. #5795

    Adorable

    Natti has to be my newest atf. She is petite cute with a hot body and a wonderful massage. I will see her many times! MF.

    Quote Originally Posted by Micha  [View Original Post]
    Just stopped by Natti today for a quick dream. Said she just moved into place, so was a little messier than expected, but no qualms as I know, she did just move. Will say she is tinier than I'd thought, as she barely touched my shoulders, but it just made her cuter, well that and she's friendly as hell.

    Without much detail, she had a great BBBJ to start us off, and after a quick warmup we went through the normal positions. We even watched some car crash stuff on tube during a break before she sent me off to my flight with another BBBJ to finish.

    Will def repeat when I pass through again.

  11. #5794

    Dark Angel

    Saw this lovely lady today. Her pictures are very accurate, but looks much better in person. Great personality and willing to please. Great attitude and safe, clean incall. If you would like more intimate details pm me. All in all will definitely repeat.

  12. #5793

    Sweet Sexy Sandy

    Saw Sweet Sexy Sandy today for 1 hr. Very nice conversation, clean incall, and good service. Will repeat next time I'm in town.

  13. #5792

    Natti

    Just stopped by Natti today for a quick dream. Said she just moved into place, so was a little messier than expected, but no qualms as I know, she did just move. Will say she is tinier than I'd thought, as she barely touched my shoulders, but it just made her cuter, well that and she's friendly as hell.

    Without much detail, she had a great BBBJ to start us off, and after a quick warmup we went through the normal positions. We even watched some car crash stuff on tube during a break before she sent me off to my flight with another BBBJ to finish.

    Will def repeat when I pass through again.

  14. #5791

    susan

    Hey say susan today, was a wonderful lady. If you want an older lady who is your age and gives a bit, she she is your lady. The person she lives with is a bit off putting but very nice and should be considered a good peep but susan is ok. All good and cares.

  15. #5790

    psycho boyfriend/handler involved

    Quote Originally Posted by Bckpg721  [View Original Post]
    Quite a few times. Checked her out, she checked me out. She sent pics, but I am sure she sent those to others. She wanted 300 per dream, period. CFS, no cim, no cof, and no anal. A few more no s in there somewhere. For 300 and supposedly a low volume, I only have 4 clients kind of dreamer, she had a lot of no s. Then, she would text me that she is all alone in her hotel room with nothing to do, come see me for a short visit. I really didn't know what she meant, but my low volume regulars don't just sit around in a hotel with nothing to do. She is very confusing, and now wants just 100 for a dream. What ever the case, too much work for a guy that works 70 hours a weeks like the rest of us on here. I passed. This was my experience, hope it helps.
    She has issues. Be careful. Other positive posts may HAVE been accurate in the past, but something is very wrong here now. You have the heads up. Your choice. She seems sweet, but I fear the dreaded has taken hold. There may be a boyfriend that uses also in the wings from what I saw. I have lurked for a while and thought it is my duty to chime in here. I am not going away and I have no agenda. Think of the reviews of a few other ones out there times 10. Stay safe. Out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape