Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5988

    Natti

    Just stopped by Natti today for a quick dream. Said she just moved into place, so was a little messier than expected, but no qualms as I know, she did just move. Will say she is tinier than I'd thought, as she barely touched my shoulders, but it just made her cuter, well that and she's friendly as hell.

    Without much detail, she had a great BBBJ to start us off, and after a quick warmup we went through the normal positions. We even watched some car crash stuff on tube during a break before she sent me off to my flight with another BBBJ to finish.

    Will def repeat when I pass through again.

  2. #5987

    susan

    Hey say susan today, was a wonderful lady. If you want an older lady who is your age and gives a bit, she she is your lady. The person she lives with is a bit off putting but very nice and should be considered a good peep but susan is ok. All good and cares.

  3. #5986

    psycho boyfriend/handler involved

    Quote Originally Posted by Bckpg721  [View Original Post]
    Quite a few times. Checked her out, she checked me out. She sent pics, but I am sure she sent those to others. She wanted 300 per dream, period. CFS, no cim, no cof, and no anal. A few more no s in there somewhere. For 300 and supposedly a low volume, I only have 4 clients kind of dreamer, she had a lot of no s. Then, she would text me that she is all alone in her hotel room with nothing to do, come see me for a short visit. I really didn't know what she meant, but my low volume regulars don't just sit around in a hotel with nothing to do. She is very confusing, and now wants just 100 for a dream. What ever the case, too much work for a guy that works 70 hours a weeks like the rest of us on here. I passed. This was my experience, hope it helps.
    She has issues. Be careful. Other positive posts may HAVE been accurate in the past, but something is very wrong here now. You have the heads up. Your choice. She seems sweet, but I fear the dreaded has taken hold. There may be a boyfriend that uses also in the wings from what I saw. I have lurked for a while and thought it is my duty to chime in here. I am not going away and I have no agenda. Think of the reviews of a few other ones out there times 10. Stay safe. Out.

  4. #5985

    I texted her...

    Quote Originally Posted by HendoKy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got the 411 on this one? I hate to say it looks like BP pic's but it looks like BP pic's. Anyone?

    Hendo.
    Quite a few times. Checked her out, she checked me out. She sent pics, but I am sure she sent those to others. She wanted 300 per dream, period. CFS, no cim, no cof, and no anal. A few more no s in there somewhere. For 300 and supposedly a low volume, I only have 4 clients kind of dreamer, she had a lot of no s. Then, she would text me that she is all alone in her hotel room with nothing to do, come see me for a short visit. I really didn't know what she meant, but my low volume regulars don't just sit around in a hotel with nothing to do. She is very confusing, and now wants just 100 for a dream. What ever the case, too much work for a guy that works 70 hours a weeks like the rest of us on here. I passed. This was my experience, hope it helps.

  5. #5984

    Remmy

    Quote Originally Posted by WjgJoe  [View Original Post]
    I have had fun with both and you can't go wrong either way. Sometimes your time and location are a factor or their looks appeal more to you so enjoy either based on this or just have fun with both of them. Enjoy and be safe wjgjoe.
    I have seen both and Remmy is the choice hands down. She's cleaner, nicer, sweeter, and has much better skills!! Oh, and she is prettier!! Remmy's pics are very accurate, daddy's girl's are not.

  6. #5983

    Remmy Or Daddys girl question

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman hobbyist from another part of the country and I will be coming to town and was hoping some of you have seen either Remmy or Daddysgirl69 that post in the provider section. Both ladies look delicious.
    I have had fun with both and you can't go wrong either way. Sometimes your time and location are a factor or their looks appeal more to you so enjoy either based on this or just have fun with both of them. Enjoy and be safe wjgjoe.

  7. #5982
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    Remmy or Daddysgirl69?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman hobbyist from another part of the country and I will be coming to town and was hoping some of you have seen either Remmy or Daddysgirl69 that post in the provider section. Both ladies look delicious.
    I have seen both. Remmy's pics are accurate, she is happy to see you, does do the stripper moves for you, wants to please you and is operating out of a hotel so has a bed. Daddysgirl is operating out of an apartment with a mattress on the floor in the living room. Her pics are accurate. The tv was right next to the mattress. I found her more interested in the TV than me so asked her to turn it off. She did the deeds but not into the action. There have been many reviews of Daddysgirl, both good and bad. As always, YMMV but I enjoyed Remmy much more.

    KC.

  8. #5981

    Red Flag...

    Quote Originally Posted by Crism0808  [View Original Post]
    She has had 3 different profiles set up since December. After her first profile back in mid-December there was a lot of discussion about her, both bad and good.
    Yep, what I thought. I wish they would keep it on the BP and leave us alone here.

    Hendo.

  9. #5980

    There you go….

    Quote Originally Posted by ByronDee  [View Original Post]
    Both have low donation...What the heck, do them both, I sure did!
    The man with the plan.

    Hendo.

  10. #5979
    Quote Originally Posted by HendoKy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got the 411 on this one? I hate to say it looks like BP pic's but it looks like BP pic's. Anyone?

    Hendo.
    She has had 3 different profiles set up since December. After her first profile back in mid-December there was a lot of discussion about her, both bad and good.

  11. #5978

    cincidoll

    Quote Originally Posted by HendoKy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got the 411 on this one? I hate to say it looks like BP pic's but it looks like BP pic's. Anyone?

    Hendo.
    Real deal seen her twice pics are correct. Wrote a short review yesterday but may have place in wrong section, my bad. Feel free to contact for more intell.

  12. #5977

    Daddy's Girl and Remmy

    Both have low donation...What the heck, do them both, I sure did!

  13. #5976

    Cincidoll aka Kelly

    Anyone got the 411 on this one? I hate to say it looks like BP pic's but it looks like BP pic's. Anyone?

    Hendo.

  14. #5975

    Daddy's Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman hobbyist from another part of the country and I will be coming to town and was hoping some of you have seen either Remmy or Daddysgirl69 that post in the provider section. Both ladies look delicious.
    I like both but Remmy has the weird eye. I am not trying to cause a mess but if you are from out of town I say bring Daddy's girl a little outfit, it will put her at ease and she will put it on you. I travel and would hate for someone to not mention the obvious. Just saying..

    Hendo.

  15. #5974

    vote for daddy's girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman hobbyist from another part of the country and I will be coming to town and was hoping some of you have seen either Remmy or Daddysgirl69 that post in the provider section. Both ladies look delicious.
    Like daddy's girl better, seen her twice. Have never seen remmy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape