Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5789

    I texted her...

    Quote Originally Posted by HendoKy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got the 411 on this one? I hate to say it looks like BP pic's but it looks like BP pic's. Anyone?

    Hendo.
    Quite a few times. Checked her out, she checked me out. She sent pics, but I am sure she sent those to others. She wanted 300 per dream, period. CFS, no cim, no cof, and no anal. A few more no s in there somewhere. For 300 and supposedly a low volume, I only have 4 clients kind of dreamer, she had a lot of no s. Then, she would text me that she is all alone in her hotel room with nothing to do, come see me for a short visit. I really didn't know what she meant, but my low volume regulars don't just sit around in a hotel with nothing to do. She is very confusing, and now wants just 100 for a dream. What ever the case, too much work for a guy that works 70 hours a weeks like the rest of us on here. I passed. This was my experience, hope it helps.

  2. #5788

    Remmy

    Quote Originally Posted by WjgJoe  [View Original Post]
    I have had fun with both and you can't go wrong either way. Sometimes your time and location are a factor or their looks appeal more to you so enjoy either based on this or just have fun with both of them. Enjoy and be safe wjgjoe.
    I have seen both and Remmy is the choice hands down. She's cleaner, nicer, sweeter, and has much better skills!! Oh, and she is prettier!! Remmy's pics are very accurate, daddy's girl's are not.

  3. #5787

    Remmy Or Daddys girl question

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman hobbyist from another part of the country and I will be coming to town and was hoping some of you have seen either Remmy or Daddysgirl69 that post in the provider section. Both ladies look delicious.
    I have had fun with both and you can't go wrong either way. Sometimes your time and location are a factor or their looks appeal more to you so enjoy either based on this or just have fun with both of them. Enjoy and be safe wjgjoe.

  4. #5786
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    Remmy or Daddysgirl69?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman hobbyist from another part of the country and I will be coming to town and was hoping some of you have seen either Remmy or Daddysgirl69 that post in the provider section. Both ladies look delicious.
    I have seen both. Remmy's pics are accurate, she is happy to see you, does do the stripper moves for you, wants to please you and is operating out of a hotel so has a bed. Daddysgirl is operating out of an apartment with a mattress on the floor in the living room. Her pics are accurate. The tv was right next to the mattress. I found her more interested in the TV than me so asked her to turn it off. She did the deeds but not into the action. There have been many reviews of Daddysgirl, both good and bad. As always, YMMV but I enjoyed Remmy much more.

    KC.

  5. #5785

    Red Flag...

    Quote Originally Posted by Crism0808  [View Original Post]
    She has had 3 different profiles set up since December. After her first profile back in mid-December there was a lot of discussion about her, both bad and good.
    Yep, what I thought. I wish they would keep it on the BP and leave us alone here.

    Hendo.

  6. #5784

    There you go….

    Quote Originally Posted by ByronDee  [View Original Post]
    Both have low donation...What the heck, do them both, I sure did!
    The man with the plan.

    Hendo.

  7. #5783
    Quote Originally Posted by HendoKy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got the 411 on this one? I hate to say it looks like BP pic's but it looks like BP pic's. Anyone?

    Hendo.
    She has had 3 different profiles set up since December. After her first profile back in mid-December there was a lot of discussion about her, both bad and good.

  8. #5782

    cincidoll

    Quote Originally Posted by HendoKy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got the 411 on this one? I hate to say it looks like BP pic's but it looks like BP pic's. Anyone?

    Hendo.
    Real deal seen her twice pics are correct. Wrote a short review yesterday but may have place in wrong section, my bad. Feel free to contact for more intell.

  9. #5781

    Daddy's Girl and Remmy

    Both have low donation...What the heck, do them both, I sure did!

  10. #5780

    Cincidoll aka Kelly

    Anyone got the 411 on this one? I hate to say it looks like BP pic's but it looks like BP pic's. Anyone?

    Hendo.

  11. #5779

    Daddy's Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman hobbyist from another part of the country and I will be coming to town and was hoping some of you have seen either Remmy or Daddysgirl69 that post in the provider section. Both ladies look delicious.
    I like both but Remmy has the weird eye. I am not trying to cause a mess but if you are from out of town I say bring Daddy's girl a little outfit, it will put her at ease and she will put it on you. I travel and would hate for someone to not mention the obvious. Just saying..

    Hendo.

  12. #5778

    vote for daddy's girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman hobbyist from another part of the country and I will be coming to town and was hoping some of you have seen either Remmy or Daddysgirl69 that post in the provider section. Both ladies look delicious.
    Like daddy's girl better, seen her twice. Have never seen remmy.

  13. #5777

    Remy, hands down

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman hobbyist from another part of the country and I will be coming to town and was hoping some of you have seen either Remmy or Daddysgirl69 that post in the provider section. Both ladies look delicious.
    I haven't actually seen Daddysgirl69, but based on mixed reviews for her and experience with RemyLynn, would say you should go with Remy without a doubt.

  14. #5776

    More Pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    I have reviewed the majority of the ads from providers on here. My opinion is less typing and more of the hands and knees ass pictures. Or even action pics. I'm sure most on here are like me, when I scan thru I look at the pictures, then if they interest me I read the ad. If there are no pictures I just skip right over it. You ladies are competing for business, so show us what you are working with. Does anyone agree with me? MF.
    I think the providers need to post a current pic or two with the post. I think it is a red flag if there are not pic's posted. If the pic's are not updated for years there is a reason why and a red flag. If there is some weird camera angles going on there then it is a red flag.

    The reason I am a Monger is I like variety. Show what you got ladies, there is not a reason to be afraid. I have had dreams of tall, short, spinner, BBW, mature, young, all hair colors and all races. I have had dreams with providers I would not normally see outside the hobby for what ever reason. It is fantasy and I can not say what might float the boat from day to day. I would more readily pull the trigger if there were a current set of pics of your standard backside, kneeling on bed and laying on bed pic's. If you got some weirdo camera angle showing your left hip I have to wonder what is going on there. Advertise what you got. If it is not as advertised I do not mind walking.

    I am against the action photo's. Who needs evidence?

    Hendo.

  15. #5775

    Remmy

    Have seen Remmy and she is sweet and you will love seeing her. Makes you feel right at home.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape