Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 13510
-
02-12-14 10:01 #5980Senior Member

Posts: 119There you go….
The man with the plan.
Originally Posted by ByronDee
[View Original Post]
Hendo.
-
02-12-14 08:29 #5979Senior Member

Posts: 613She has had 3 different profiles set up since December. After her first profile back in mid-December there was a lot of discussion about her, both bad and good.
Originally Posted by HendoKy
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-14 08:13 #5978Senior Member

Posts: 77cincidoll
Real deal seen her twice pics are correct. Wrote a short review yesterday but may have place in wrong section, my bad. Feel free to contact for more intell.
Originally Posted by HendoKy
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-14 07:21 #5977Senior Member

Posts: 1248Daddy's Girl and Remmy
Both have low donation...What the heck, do them both, I sure did!
-
02-12-14 01:51 #5976Senior Member

Posts: 119Cincidoll aka Kelly
Anyone got the 411 on this one? I hate to say it looks like BP pic's but it looks like BP pic's. Anyone?
Hendo.
-
02-12-14 01:18 #5975Senior Member

Posts: 119Daddy's Girl
I like both but Remmy has the weird eye. I am not trying to cause a mess but if you are from out of town I say bring Daddy's girl a little outfit, it will put her at ease and she will put it on you. I travel and would hate for someone to not mention the obvious. Just saying..
Originally Posted by Rubraw67
[View Original Post]
Hendo.
-
02-12-14 01:04 #5974Senior Member

Posts: 346vote for daddy's girl
Like daddy's girl better, seen her twice. Have never seen remmy.
Originally Posted by Rubraw67
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-14 00:59 #5973Banned Member

Posts: 250Remy, hands down
I haven't actually seen Daddysgirl69, but based on mixed reviews for her and experience with RemyLynn, would say you should go with Remy without a doubt.
Originally Posted by Rubraw67
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-14 00:34 #5972Senior Member

Posts: 119More Pics!
I think the providers need to post a current pic or two with the post. I think it is a red flag if there are not pic's posted. If the pic's are not updated for years there is a reason why and a red flag. If there is some weird camera angles going on there then it is a red flag.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
The reason I am a Monger is I like variety. Show what you got ladies, there is not a reason to be afraid. I have had dreams of tall, short, spinner, BBW, mature, young, all hair colors and all races. I have had dreams with providers I would not normally see outside the hobby for what ever reason. It is fantasy and I can not say what might float the boat from day to day. I would more readily pull the trigger if there were a current set of pics of your standard backside, kneeling on bed and laying on bed pic's. If you got some weirdo camera angle showing your left hip I have to wonder what is going on there. Advertise what you got. If it is not as advertised I do not mind walking.
I am against the action photo's. Who needs evidence?
Hendo.
-
02-11-14 22:31 #5971Senior Member

Posts: 72Remmy
Have seen Remmy and she is sweet and you will love seeing her. Makes you feel right at home.
-
02-11-14 18:02 #5970Senior Member

Posts: 28agree
I prefer attachments not links.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-14 16:47 #5969Senior Member

Posts: 126Agree
Saves a lot of time. You look at the pics and only bother to read the ad if you like what you see.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
Play safe.
-
02-11-14 15:44 #5968Regular Member

Posts: 11I second that.
I completely agree. I don't have many posts, but that is because I am usually very busy, I'm sure I'm not the only one. If a lady looks good, I will show interest, but with limited time, I usually will not contact the ones without pics.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-14 15:16 #5967Senior Member

Posts: 103Couldn't agree more
I do the same thing and always figure that if you aren't putting photos up you are probably too hideous to attract any business. This is your advertising forum, I would think that you would be putting your best bait out there to attempt to catch us ladies.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-14 15:05 #5966Senior Member

Posts: 482Kind of a review
I have reviewed the majority of the ads from providers on here. My opinion is less typing and more of the hands and knees ass pictures. Or even action pics. I'm sure most on here are like me, when I scan thru I look at the pictures, then if they interest me I read the ad. If there are no pictures I just skip right over it. You ladies are competing for business, so show us what you are working with. Does anyone agree with me? MF.











Reply With Quote






