Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 13320
-
02-12-14 15:12 #5790Banned Member

Posts: 124psycho boyfriend/handler involved
She has issues. Be careful. Other positive posts may HAVE been accurate in the past, but something is very wrong here now. You have the heads up. Your choice. She seems sweet, but I fear the dreaded has taken hold. There may be a boyfriend that uses also in the wings from what I saw. I have lurked for a while and thought it is my duty to chime in here. I am not going away and I have no agenda. Think of the reviews of a few other ones out there times 10. Stay safe. Out.
Originally Posted by Bckpg721
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-14 13:40 #5789Senior Member

Posts: 305I texted her...
Quite a few times. Checked her out, she checked me out. She sent pics, but I am sure she sent those to others. She wanted 300 per dream, period. CFS, no cim, no cof, and no anal. A few more no s in there somewhere. For 300 and supposedly a low volume, I only have 4 clients kind of dreamer, she had a lot of no s. Then, she would text me that she is all alone in her hotel room with nothing to do, come see me for a short visit. I really didn't know what she meant, but my low volume regulars don't just sit around in a hotel with nothing to do. She is very confusing, and now wants just 100 for a dream. What ever the case, too much work for a guy that works 70 hours a weeks like the rest of us on here. I passed. This was my experience, hope it helps.
Originally Posted by HendoKy
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-14 13:30 #5788Senior Member

Posts: 305Remmy
I have seen both and Remmy is the choice hands down. She's cleaner, nicer, sweeter, and has much better skills!! Oh, and she is prettier!! Remmy's pics are very accurate, daddy's girl's are not.
Originally Posted by WjgJoe
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-14 11:40 #5787Senior Member

Posts: 96Remmy Or Daddys girl question
I have had fun with both and you can't go wrong either way. Sometimes your time and location are a factor or their looks appeal more to you so enjoy either based on this or just have fun with both of them. Enjoy and be safe wjgjoe.
Originally Posted by Rubraw67
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-14 11:37 #5786Senior Member

Posts: 391Remmy or Daddysgirl69?
I have seen both. Remmy's pics are accurate, she is happy to see you, does do the stripper moves for you, wants to please you and is operating out of a hotel so has a bed. Daddysgirl is operating out of an apartment with a mattress on the floor in the living room. Her pics are accurate. The tv was right next to the mattress. I found her more interested in the TV than me so asked her to turn it off. She did the deeds but not into the action. There have been many reviews of Daddysgirl, both good and bad. As always, YMMV but I enjoyed Remmy much more.
Originally Posted by Rubraw67
[View Original Post]
KC.
-
02-12-14 10:03 #5785Senior Member

Posts: 119Red Flag...
Yep, what I thought. I wish they would keep it on the BP and leave us alone here.
Originally Posted by Crism0808
[View Original Post]
Hendo.
-
02-12-14 10:01 #5784Senior Member

Posts: 119There you go….
The man with the plan.
Originally Posted by ByronDee
[View Original Post]
Hendo.
-
02-12-14 08:29 #5783Senior Member

Posts: 613She has had 3 different profiles set up since December. After her first profile back in mid-December there was a lot of discussion about her, both bad and good.
Originally Posted by HendoKy
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-14 08:13 #5782Senior Member

Posts: 77cincidoll
Real deal seen her twice pics are correct. Wrote a short review yesterday but may have place in wrong section, my bad. Feel free to contact for more intell.
Originally Posted by HendoKy
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-14 07:21 #5781Senior Member

Posts: 1248Daddy's Girl and Remmy
Both have low donation...What the heck, do them both, I sure did!
-
02-12-14 01:51 #5780Senior Member

Posts: 119Cincidoll aka Kelly
Anyone got the 411 on this one? I hate to say it looks like BP pic's but it looks like BP pic's. Anyone?
Hendo.
-
02-12-14 01:18 #5779Senior Member

Posts: 119Daddy's Girl
I like both but Remmy has the weird eye. I am not trying to cause a mess but if you are from out of town I say bring Daddy's girl a little outfit, it will put her at ease and she will put it on you. I travel and would hate for someone to not mention the obvious. Just saying..
Originally Posted by Rubraw67
[View Original Post]
Hendo.
-
02-12-14 01:04 #5778Senior Member

Posts: 346vote for daddy's girl
Like daddy's girl better, seen her twice. Have never seen remmy.
Originally Posted by Rubraw67
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-14 00:59 #5777Banned Member

Posts: 250Remy, hands down
I haven't actually seen Daddysgirl69, but based on mixed reviews for her and experience with RemyLynn, would say you should go with Remy without a doubt.
Originally Posted by Rubraw67
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-14 00:34 #5776Senior Member

Posts: 119More Pics!
I think the providers need to post a current pic or two with the post. I think it is a red flag if there are not pic's posted. If the pic's are not updated for years there is a reason why and a red flag. If there is some weird camera angles going on there then it is a red flag.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
The reason I am a Monger is I like variety. Show what you got ladies, there is not a reason to be afraid. I have had dreams of tall, short, spinner, BBW, mature, young, all hair colors and all races. I have had dreams with providers I would not normally see outside the hobby for what ever reason. It is fantasy and I can not say what might float the boat from day to day. I would more readily pull the trigger if there were a current set of pics of your standard backside, kneeling on bed and laying on bed pic's. If you got some weirdo camera angle showing your left hip I have to wonder what is going on there. Advertise what you got. If it is not as advertised I do not mind walking.
I am against the action photo's. Who needs evidence?
Hendo.











Reply With Quote




