Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 13320
-
02-07-14 20:55 #5745Senior Member

Posts: 151Amazing
I had the pleasure of having my first duo with Sasha Black and Cupcake yesterday morning. The set up was easy and problem free as usual when dealing with Buddha. The women were lovely and seem to really enjoy what they do. Won't go into to detail, but I will say it was so far the most amazing sexual experience I've had in my life. Message for details.
-
02-07-14 15:31 #5744Senior Member

Posts: 240Natti
Thanks to your message, I made a point to see Natti today for an hour of bliss. She'll be ok if her friends help her out this weekend. SC.
Originally Posted by Mrrdfun
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-14 15:01 #5743Forum Advertiser

Posts: 450Sometimes long
Like 12 hrs or more and sometimes it's ride away. Depends on when the person in charge reviews it. Also due to there time change it depends on when they are able to get to it.
Originally Posted by TriOval
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-14 13:39 #5742Regular Member

Posts: 11Natti?
Texted her about availability, said she was available, then no replies. I guess she's not so motivated to get money?
Originally Posted by Mrrdfun
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-14 11:10 #5741Banned Member

Posts: 371Tried to PM you but your inbox is full...
Originally Posted by Mrrdfun
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-14 08:54 #5740Senior Member

Posts: 357Natti Update
Got a panicked text from Natti this morning. She has to get out today. She's holed up in an NKY hotel for the day and still trying to get money for the new place. If anyone is interested, they can PM me for updates.
-
02-07-14 08:50 #5739Senior Member

Posts: 141Escort ad lag time
Can anyone tell me how long the "lag time" is from when a provider types an ad to when it is time stamped? I assume it depends on how long it takes to be reviewed.
-
02-07-14 08:29 #5738Senior Member

Posts: 613Ditto as I was driving from Columbus to Lex and wanted to stop for lunch. Called night before and she didn't return call.
Originally Posted by Tcoupe
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-14 02:25 #5737Senior Member

Posts: 55Try.
Originally Posted by Relaxxx513
[View Original Post]
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...re-33/16228469 Sydney says she will do early. She splits her time between Ky and North cincy around 275. I have seen her many times and you will NOT be disappointed!
-
02-07-14 00:17 #5736Senior Member

Posts: 346Great time with Kristy84
My second dream with this provider. She is a cute girl with great BBBJ skills. Devoured her cute tight chocolate asshole like it was my last meal for 30 minutes straight, she does not allow tongue penetration inside (I requested for it many times). Finished with cfs doggy until completion. I only wished she was more vocal since she is much too quiet during the deed. She is an honest caring provider who never fails to wish me a safe trip home and then texting me later on to check if I made it home safe. Only wish that she was closer to me as it is a 40 min drive for me. She is def worth the visit. Will repeat.
-
02-06-14 21:48 #5735Senior Member

Posts: 2230I tried this morning and made contact, however, she was not able to see me as early as I was available. Too bad. She seems nice.
Originally Posted by Mrrdfun
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-14 21:43 #5734Senior Member

Posts: 234I tried the other day, she asked for referances, I txt some names, she never got back to me...
Originally Posted by Mrrdfun
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-14 17:44 #5733Senior Member

Posts: 97lilbitcov
I seen her last summer,100% agree she's a complainer, place was a shit hole and her pussy smell like dead fish. She did tell me she was a drug user at one time and she has a baby that was about a year old. This is my two cents, I will never see her again save your money.
Originally Posted by ZackTy
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-14 17:02 #5732Senior Member

Posts: 77Haha, will do. Plan on seeing her next week, air traffic willing.
Originally Posted by Mrrdfun
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-14 16:47 #5731Regular Member

Posts: 17East side early mornings
Hello all looking for some advice and direction. I would love to find someone on the east side to north area not to far north that is able and willing to do early mornings say around 6.
With that being said she can be a regular here or utr someone that I can make regular dreams about. Send me a pm if you like and I will return the favor some day. Thanks in advance as always stay safe.












Reply With Quote




