Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 13320
-
02-05-14 12:40 #5715Senior Member

Posts: 97
Originally Posted by JJLuvv
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SkirtChasa
[View Original Post]
I really hate to bad mouth any provider-I know what they have to put up with but utter dissatisfaction I will pass on. In her defense the day I met her must have been her first day in the biz or something because there was an older lady coaching her the whole time from the bathroom. I think it really made Cassidy uptight (just think about the way you do your job when your boss is breathing down your neck). While we played, I remember her pointing at her corset and saying "this never comes off." At the time, her rate was listed as $250 sooooooo YMMM-whatever, i was pissed.
Originally Posted by BigMack
[View Original Post]
Skirtchasa clearly had a better time with her than I did-maybe she got better / more comfortable as she had more encounters (hopefully without her coach there).
-
02-05-14 11:53 #5714Senior Member

Posts: 482Yea right
I don't think being free would be worth it. MF
.
Originally Posted by Tcoupe
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-14 11:44 #5713Senior Member

Posts: 305Lilbit
Even her BNG is pointless.
Originally Posted by Tcoupe
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-14 09:35 #5712Senior Member

Posts: 234Yea I wanted to go beat that up, but based on reviews, I won't pay her rates.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-14 08:30 #5711Senior Member

Posts: 482lilbitcov
Would someone please explain to lilbitcov that she has nothing but bad reviews on here. I'm not sure if she is that dumb, that stoned or just doesn't care. I have not seen one good review on here. Certainly she knows this. Do not even waste your time. She wasted a couple hours of my time. MF.
-
02-05-14 06:25 #5710Senior Member

Posts: 1395Try Rebecca in NKY if she is still playing
Woman is amazing BCD or so I have been told. She is no longer with Buddah it seems so she should be openly free to play with whomever she wants JMO.
Originally Posted by Ted69
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-14 06:23 #5709Senior Member

Posts: 1395With no offense intended if she won't
Disrobe why is she on here? Can't get what you want and need if she is wearing protection / clothes I called her yesterday and got her voice mail Didn't leave a message and after reading this revelation glad I didn't waste my time.
-
02-05-14 05:32 #5708Senior Member

Posts: 240Cassidy Crowne
Look up her reviews her from a couple of months ago. I found her to be highly sexually responsive and full service with a smile.
Originally Posted by Garyhb
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-14 04:14 #5707Senior Member

Posts: 97Very shy and she will not disrobe. Pix make her look like a goddess she is hardly that.
Originally Posted by Garyhb
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-14 17:35 #5706Senior Member

Posts: 260Cassidy Crowne
Does anybody have any intel on Cassidy Crowne. I don't remember her advertising on here before.
-
02-04-14 16:18 #5705Regular Member

Posts: 13Mature Provider
Looking for an older "mature" provider. Any suggestions? The older the better. I've seen Dewyrose...she's good. Just seeing if there are any others.
-
02-04-14 15:36 #5704Senior Member

Posts: 182Alaya Foxxx AKA Alaya Leroux
This woman looks HOT as Hell! Is she still active? I've heard good things...
Thanks.
Originally Posted by LongStick
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-14 13:20 #5703Senior Member

Posts: 47Kristy vs Tabby
Compared to Tabby Kristy is friendlier and nicer. Kristy is likely to ask you what you like. Tabby is more likely to tell you what she won't do and how she won't do it. Kristy is smaller and I could pick her up Tabby I would have difficulty lifting. After a visit with Tabby you will be annoyed with yourself on the ride home. Kristy will wish you a safe trip home and I sleep happy. Most should visit Kristy.
-
02-04-14 11:23 #5702Senior Member

Posts: 576Kristy
I do know, and she is NOT the old Tabby.
CK.
Originally Posted by SnowLvr12
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-14 08:32 #5701Regular Member

Posts: 19Kristy84
Does any one know is she the old Tabby?











Reply With Quote





