Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 13320
-
02-06-14 15:47 #5730Senior Member

Posts: 357Natti
Saw Natti again. She's as sweet as she is pretty. She's really trying to raise cash so she can move. There's a chance she's going to be put out on the street in a week or so. To make matters worse, it looks like she tried to post one too many times and go herself banned for a week. I would give her the money she needs but I simply don't have it. Come on guys, she's way too sweet and young to let fall by the wayside. She's one we want to keep around. I'm going to try to do my part. If you haven't seen her, you should. If you have then do it again! LOL.
-
02-06-14 13:25 #5729Regular Member

Posts: 10Susan40
Had a nice visit with Susan. She's attractive. The body is ok, not great but she's on the far side of 40 so only so much is going to stay in place. She was very friendly, seemingly liked to kiss, and didn't have a gag reflex that I could find. Only did BBBJCIM so can't comment on FS. Her incall was a place she either just moved into, with someone, or a place she is crashing. It's obviously a dude. I will repeat. YMMV.
-
02-06-14 12:49 #5728Banned Member

Posts: 371I agree
I too seen her a while back. She's not that stupid. I think she relies on newbies who like small spinner types and takes a chance. Or else she is that dumb. She is a SW (streetscort) as well. I have seen late at night in Cov. Probably how she survives. Waste all around. Leave this drama queen alone. Peace, ZT.
Originally Posted by Amon777
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-14 11:54 #5727Regular Member

Posts: 17Cassidy crowne
When I seen her the dream was good. The pics are her but maybe older and touched up. She is pretty and had the long hair you can play with. In my dream everyone is right she doesn't like to remove the corset but it didn't bother me. It started with her undressing me then went to a BBBJCIM. Which was very good I have to say. Did what I wanted and was trying and wanting me to go again but I was out of time and drained.
Originally Posted by Garyhb
[View Original Post]
Personally I accept the challenge and will go back now that she is back and it all is different from when she first started to now. The experience is more in line with reality then when she was with the old bag.
If you want to see her I would say go for it you will enjoy yourself.
-
02-06-14 09:24 #5726Senior Member

Posts: 105Susan40 does see people with references.
.
Originally Posted by RCorbin100
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-14 09:01 #5725Regular Member

Posts: 19Eloquent Evenings
Try EE. He is open to newbies. I'd recommend Cat or Priscilla.
Good luck!
Originally Posted by RCorbin100
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-14 08:40 #5724Senior Member

Posts: 482I feel ya
I tried to get a meeting with her for a while and I'm an established vetted senior. I finally said hell with it and gave up. So at your position you may as well move on. MF
.
Originally Posted by RCorbin100
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-14 01:09 #5723Senior Member

Posts: 91suggestion
See an escort who doesn't require references and then use her as a reference.
Originally Posted by RCorbin100
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-14 00:05 #5722Senior Member

Posts: 391cassidy Crowne
When I saw her, she had recently moved to Cincy and was being advised by older former stripper lady. Pics looked real good but not as pretty in person. I had to meet theother lady before she felt comfortable. Her corset stayed on, she didn't DFK, only CBJ (said she would never do it uncovered) and didn't get into the CFS. At 250, I felt a wasted hour and donation. After that some posted great experiences and some posted that they had the same experience as me. This seemed to go for some time. Posts saying good and posts saying all covered, no kissing and average CFS. As happens many times on this Board, very different experiences were posted. It did seem that the later posts were more negative but there were some positive. Then she left. So who really knows what your experience will be.
Originally Posted by Garyhb
[View Original Post]
KC.
-
02-05-14 17:20 #5721Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone newbie friendly?
Well tried to book with SilkyWetness but she won't see me nor attempt to get a reference from an out of state. Anyone have any suggestions for someone who has only 1 reference from out of state?
-
02-05-14 17:19 #5720Senior Member

Posts: 234I agree her tonsils felt great, loved the dt, I didn't mind if she covered something she is self conscious about, she was nice.
Originally Posted by WhatYou2
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-14 15:46 #5719Banned Member

Posts: 5352Try LSM little sexy me you can't go wrong there. She may still be inn Florida but if she is back go for it.
Originally Posted by Ted69
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-14 15:28 #5718Senior Member

Posts: 346I concur
Do not go see this girl, I could not fuck her properly the last time I saw her as she claimed everything hurt and only mish was available. Very lame with a lot of rules.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-14 14:34 #5717Forum Advertiser

Posts: 72[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
02-05-14 13:18 #5716Senior Member

Posts: 97Cassidy
I seen her around three weeks in business, she does wear a corset because she has a bad scare from surgery she had when she was a child. I did get it off her and she does have a bad scare. Her performance is good and she is a loud moaner. Give's very good BBBJ probably cim. Looks I will give her a 6.
Originally Posted by JJLuvv
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




