Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5928
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrrdfun  [View Original Post]
    Saw Natti again. She's as sweet as she is pretty. She's really trying to raise cash so she can move. There's a chance she's going to be put out on the street in a week or so. To make matters worse, it looks like she tried to post one too many times and go herself banned for a week. I would give her the money she needs but I simply don't have it. Come on guys, she's way too sweet and young to let fall by the wayside. She's one we want to keep around. I'm going to try to do my part. If you haven't seen her, you should. If you have then do it again! LOL.
    Haha, will do. Plan on seeing her next week, air traffic willing.

  2. #5927

    East side early mornings

    Hello all looking for some advice and direction. I would love to find someone on the east side to north area not to far north that is able and willing to do early mornings say around 6.

    With that being said she can be a regular here or utr someone that I can make regular dreams about. Send me a pm if you like and I will return the favor some day. Thanks in advance as always stay safe.

  3. #5926

    Natti

    Saw Natti again. She's as sweet as she is pretty. She's really trying to raise cash so she can move. There's a chance she's going to be put out on the street in a week or so. To make matters worse, it looks like she tried to post one too many times and go herself banned for a week. I would give her the money she needs but I simply don't have it. Come on guys, she's way too sweet and young to let fall by the wayside. She's one we want to keep around. I'm going to try to do my part. If you haven't seen her, you should. If you have then do it again! LOL.

  4. #5925

    Susan40

    Had a nice visit with Susan. She's attractive. The body is ok, not great but she's on the far side of 40 so only so much is going to stay in place. She was very friendly, seemingly liked to kiss, and didn't have a gag reflex that I could find. Only did BBBJCIM so can't comment on FS. Her incall was a place she either just moved into, with someone, or a place she is crashing. It's obviously a dude. I will repeat. YMMV.

  5. #5924

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Amon777  [View Original Post]
    Do not go see this girl, I could not fuck her properly the last time I saw her as she claimed everything hurt and only mish was available. Very lame with a lot of rules.
    I too seen her a while back. She's not that stupid. I think she relies on newbies who like small spinner types and takes a chance. Or else she is that dumb. She is a SW (streetscort) as well. I have seen late at night in Cov. Probably how she survives. Waste all around. Leave this drama queen alone. Peace, ZT.

  6. #5923

    Cassidy crowne

    Quote Originally Posted by Garyhb  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any intel on Cassidy Crowne. I don't remember her advertising on here before.
    When I seen her the dream was good. The pics are her but maybe older and touched up. She is pretty and had the long hair you can play with. In my dream everyone is right she doesn't like to remove the corset but it didn't bother me. It started with her undressing me then went to a BBBJCIM. Which was very good I have to say. Did what I wanted and was trying and wanting me to go again but I was out of time and drained.

    Personally I accept the challenge and will go back now that she is back and it all is different from when she first started to now. The experience is more in line with reality then when she was with the old bag.

    If you want to see her I would say go for it you will enjoy yourself.

  7. #5922
    Susan40 does see people with references.

    Quote Originally Posted by RCorbin100  [View Original Post]
    Well tried to book with SilkyWetness but she won't see me nor attempt to get a reference from an out of state. Anyone have any suggestions for someone who has only 1 reference from out of state?
    .

  8. #5921

    Eloquent Evenings

    Try EE. He is open to newbies. I'd recommend Cat or Priscilla.

    Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by RCorbin100  [View Original Post]
    Well tried to book with SilkyWetness but she won't see me nor attempt to get a reference from an out of state. Anyone have any suggestions for someone who has only 1 reference from out of state?

  9. #5920

    I feel ya

    I tried to get a meeting with her for a while and I'm an established vetted senior. I finally said hell with it and gave up. So at your position you may as well move on. MF

    Quote Originally Posted by RCorbin100  [View Original Post]
    Well tried to book with SilkyWetness but she won't see me nor attempt to get a reference from an out of state. Anyone have any suggestions for someone who has only 1 reference from out of state?
    .

  10. #5919

    suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by RCorbin100  [View Original Post]
    Well tried to book with SilkyWetness but she won't see me nor attempt to get a reference from an out of state. Anyone have any suggestions for someone who has only 1 reference from out of state?
    See an escort who doesn't require references and then use her as a reference.

  11. #5918
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    cassidy Crowne

    Quote Originally Posted by Garyhb  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any intel on Cassidy Crowne. I don't remember her advertising on here before.
    When I saw her, she had recently moved to Cincy and was being advised by older former stripper lady. Pics looked real good but not as pretty in person. I had to meet theother lady before she felt comfortable. Her corset stayed on, she didn't DFK, only CBJ (said she would never do it uncovered) and didn't get into the CFS. At 250, I felt a wasted hour and donation. After that some posted great experiences and some posted that they had the same experience as me. This seemed to go for some time. Posts saying good and posts saying all covered, no kissing and average CFS. As happens many times on this Board, very different experiences were posted. It did seem that the later posts were more negative but there were some positive. Then she left. So who really knows what your experience will be.

    KC.

  12. #5917

    Anyone newbie friendly?

    Well tried to book with SilkyWetness but she won't see me nor attempt to get a reference from an out of state. Anyone have any suggestions for someone who has only 1 reference from out of state?

  13. #5916
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatYou2  [View Original Post]
    I seen her around three weeks in business, she does wear a corset because she has a bad scare from surgery she had when she was a child. I did get it off her and she does have a bad scare. Her performance is good and she is a loud moaner. Give's very good BBBJ probably cim. Looks I will give her a 6.
    I agree her tonsils felt great, loved the dt, I didn't mind if she covered something she is self conscious about, she was nice.

  14. #5915
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted69  [View Original Post]
    Looking for an older "mature" provider. Any suggestions? The older the better. I've seen Dewyrose...she's good. Just seeing if there are any others.
    Try LSM little sexy me you can't go wrong there. She may still be inn Florida but if she is back go for it.

  15. #5914

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    Would someone please explain to lilbitcov that she has nothing but bad reviews on here. I'm not sure if she is that dumb, that stoned or just doesn't care. I have not seen one good review on here. Certainly she knows this. Do not even waste your time. She wasted a couple hours of my time. MF.
    Do not go see this girl, I could not fuck her properly the last time I saw her as she claimed everything hurt and only mish was available. Very lame with a lot of rules.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape