Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Back in 2011 when I first featured Maylea we'the just switched to this operating system. Back then we were only allowed to put up one picture per post. SuperEloquent came up with the idea of posting collages. Since then I've featured Maylea in a number of my reviews.

    Click Here to see more of Maylea

    Maylea returned to the avenue and lucky me, I found her. She remains one of my ATF, not just because of her looks, but because putting aside her youthful exuberance, she has a very pleasant personality.

    As previously stated I am a little behind in posting. Is Maylea still available? Your guess is as good as mine. She talked to me about making some changes in her life. I hope she found the courage to make those changes.

    CookyJar
    Remember the Hot pictures from a few years ago she still hot with a few pounds.

  2. #5542

    A Hispanic cutie

    I am with you Sam Katz, 2014 is going to be different.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamKatz  [View Original Post]
    …2014 will be …what’s the word a little different….
    1. I am going to try an Amp in 2014.

    2. In 2014, I am going to try very hard to remember the names of the girls who pictures I feature.

    3. If I did not share contact information with you in 2013, do not bother PM’ing me a request in 2014. With so few members bothering to share, I do not feel obligated to share.

    4. 2014 will be the year I find true love.

    2014 is the year of the Horse: The spirit of the horse is recognized to be the Chinese people's ethos – making unremitting efforts to improve themselves. It is energetic, bright, warm-hearted, intelligent and able. Ancient people liked to designate an able person as 'Qianli Ma', a horse that covers a thousand li a day (one li equals 500 meters).

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaklikdat  [View Original Post]
    Welcome Back CJ!
    And it's good to see you are still around. I remember how much you like the Hispanic girls. Maybe if we are lucky some member will know this one's name and share a few details.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hispanic Girl 003.jpg‎   Hispanic Girl 95.jpg‎   Hispanic Girl 96.jpg‎   Hispanic Girl 001.jpg‎   Hispanic Girl 97.jpg‎  


  3. #5541

    Welcome back CJ!

    Glad to see the master is back! We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

  4. #5540
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]

    One of the worst things that can happen to any man is that he starts to believe his on hype.

    CookyJar.
    Welcome Back CJ!

  5. #5539

    Welcome Back

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Every time I try to leave, they pull me back in.
    Great to see you back again. You have been missed. One of the best compliments I get is when someone mentions my name along with your name in the same sentence.

  6. #5538

    Good to have you back!

    CookieJar, welcome back. You've been sorely missed. Can't think of a better way to kick off 2014 than with Clarice.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Friends that know me know that I've been dealing with some major moral issues. We lost some good friends in 2013. Naileen's death hit me particularly hard. I am FaceBook friends with a few girls who have moved on and are now living a normal life. All things being equal, life balances out in the end.

    In truth, I was just tired of being CookyJar. I've rested up a little, sorted out some issues and I'm back.

    CookyJar.

    P.S.:

    .

    Clarice is a real classy lady. You can follow this link: Clarice – A Brazilian Beauty , if you wish to see/read a past review.

  7. #5537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    In truth, I was just tired of being CookyJar. I've rested up a little, sorted out some issues and I'm back.

    CookyJar.
    Big fan from the Boston fourm here. Love & missed all your pics. Great to have you back.

  8. #5536

    Re: Goodnight, funnyman.

    Every time I try to leave, they pull me back in.

    Quote Originally Posted by GregorSamsa  [View Original Post]
    I do believe that we have seen the retirement of CJ. Quietly done, with no fanfare and much class. Hopefully it wasn't anything other than hitting the 10,000 mark that made him decide it was time to hang up the, um, gloves. Thanks for all your contributions.
    When I tried to explain that I'd be slowing down and not posting as often, some of the girls seemed very disappointed. One NJ girl commented, "A review from CookyJar could make or break a girl on Broadway.".

    One of the worst things that can happen to any man is that he starts to believe his on hype.

    CookyJar.

    P.S: Remember Clarice? She is back in the area. I bumped into her quite by accident, away from the avenue. She told me that she will not be walking Kensington Ave. Sorry fellows; at Clarice's request, I cannot share her contact information. She claimed to have enough friends to keep her going until she can get into rehab.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clarice 003.jpg‎   Clarice 001.jpg‎   Clarice 36.jpg‎   Clarice 38.jpg‎   Clarice 22.jpg‎  

    Clarice 27.jpg‎   Clarice 29.jpg‎   Clarice 20.jpg‎   Clarice 24.jpg‎   Clarice 32.jpg‎  


  9. #5535

    Re: CookyJar

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Ok maybe I can put all these rumors to rest. I spoke with Cooky who, its no secret, is a friend of mine. He told me he has found what the rest of us have been looking years for, the tightest pussy he has ever found. In fact it is so tight he is stuck in there and can't get out to take any more pics. Sometimes he calls me just to shall we say rub it in. It really was just coincidence this happened right at the 10,000 mark of posted photos. Who knows maybe it's one of those girls he's stuck in. At any rate he does send the best holiday wishes for all the Mongers here and of course the Admin and all the lovely girls. Should he figure a way out of that tight pussy I'm sure he will return and resume right where he left off...
    Friends that know me know that I've been dealing with some major moral issues. We lost some good friends in 2013. Naileen's death hit me particularly hard. I am FaceBook friends with a few girls who have moved on and are now living a normal life. All things being equal, life balances out in the end.

    In truth, I was just tired of being CookyJar. I've rested up a little, sorted out some issues and I'm back.

    CookyJar.

    P.S.:

    Quote Originally Posted by JerryGarcia  [View Original Post]
    …

    I must say that Clarice is one of the best dates out there-she does everything possible to make me feel good and knows exactly what I like and how to please me. She does all this with no rushing and is great fun to hang out with and have a conversation. I have brought her back to my place for our dates because we trusted each other enough to do so.

    If you know her story, you will understand that this is a woman with a lot of intelligence and a zest for life who has somehow fallen into the pit of Kensington life.

    Clarice deserves better than what is happening in her life right now. All I can say is that when I have dated her, I have treated her with great respect and generosity. She has returned my kindness many times over by simply being a great date....
    .

    Clarice is a real classy lady. You can follow this link: Clarice – A Brazilian Beauty , if you wish to see/read a past review.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clarice 18.jpg‎   Clarice 002.jpg‎   Clarice 26.jpg‎   Clarice 34.jpg‎   Clarice 19.jpg‎  

    Clarice 35.jpg‎   Clarice 28.jpg‎   Clarice 33.jpg‎   Clarice 39.jpg‎   Clarice 40.jpg‎  


  10. #5534

    Has anyone seen KELLY?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I hope Lurker X doesn't mind my borrowing this from, "Jokes & Humorous Stories."


    Except for the Motorcycle (I've been thinking about buying one), this sounds soooooo familiar. "Livin' la Vida Loca"

    CookyJar
    Has anyone seen Kelly around?

  11. #5533

    It's Time.

    Any volunteers to run Miss CookyJar 2013?! It would be a travesty to let that stop.

  12. #5532
    Oh I know it was Photoshop and Cooky has extensive skill with it. It was just a casual observation as that technique seemed to be a Cooky favorite. Seems to be the Captain is also familar with the software. My praise and admiration to both gentlemen.

    I have been a follower and fan for years. Cooky is a class act. That does not mean there are no other talented photographers in Philly.


    InnCogNeatoe[/QUOTE]



    Quote Originally Posted by Inncogneatoe  [View Original Post]
    Just follow this link: Girl in Mirror Effect in Photoshop

    Oh I know it was Photoshop and Cooky has extensive skill with it. It was just a casual observation as that technique seemed to be a Cooky favorite. Seems to be the Captain is also familar with the software. My praise and admiration to both gentlemen.

    I have been a follower and fan for years. Cooky is a class act. That does not mean there are no other talented photographers in Philly.

    The “J” & “Q” thing…that is just weird. LOL

    InnCogNeatoe

  13. #5531

    You too can be CookyJar

    Just follow this link: Girl in Mirror Effect in Photoshop

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFusnr  [View Original Post]
    I submit for review the pic by "Captain" posted 12-7 at 22:02 in south Jersey general reports. Note the subject is wearing a sweater however the reflection is modified-even the pose is different. Hmmmmm. A Cookiejar trademark. Also "J" is 10 in from the front of the alphabet. "Q" is 10 in from the rear.
    CJ or CQ? Fact or coincidence aside, nice work!
    I have been a follower and fan for years. Cooky is a class act. That does not mean there are no other talented photographers in Philly.

    The “J” & “Q” thing…that is just weird. LOL

    InnCogNeatoe

  14. #5530

    CJ is MIA

    Gater, I read your post as telling us you spoke to CJ and he is OK. That is indeed good news as I am sure a few of us were concerned.

    Hope he returns but can understand his wanting to retire. Often wondered how he kept up that pace.

  15. #5529

    CookyJar

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFusnr  [View Original Post]
    I submit for review the pic by "Captain" posted 12-7 at 22:02 in south Jersey general reports. Note the subject is wearing a sweater however the reflection is modified-even the pose is different. Hmmmmm. A Cookiejar trademark. Also "J" is 10 in from the front of the alphabet. "Q" is 10 in from the rear.

    CJ or CQ? Fact or coincidence aside, nice work!
    Ok maybe I can put all these rumors to rest. I spoke with Cooky who, its no secret, is a friend of mine. He told me he has found what the rest of us have been looking years for, the tightest pussy he has ever found. In fact it is so tight he is stuck in there and can't get out to take any more pics. Sometimes he calls me just to shall we say rub it in. It really was just coincidence this happened right at the 10,000 mark of posted photos. Who knows maybe it's one of those girls he's stuck in. At any rate he does send the best holiday wishes for all the Mongers here and of course the Admin and all the lovely girls. Should he figure a way out of that tight pussy I'm sure he will return and resume right where he left off.

    On another note There is a girl on the ave that shows up periodically. Her name is Selena. She comes in from the Coatsville area cause she can't get the variety of goodies out there that is available here. Be very careful with this one. She is very attractive about 26 years old. Black hair below the shoulder. About 120.130 lbs. I have been informed by very reliable sources that she has sticky fingers. She will put on a good sexy front but turn your back and you may find things missing. She has a taste for the very expensive things. So in your travels if you come across her you might wish to watch her like a hawk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape