Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4463

    Naileen – A fantasy come true.

    Naileen is my fantasy lover. Naileen is that girl we all dream of, the one who does everything just the way we like it. She is an innocent young lady who fucks like a pro. I didn't know it until our second date. She was phenomenal. She was the total, 'Girl Friend Experience, ' with a 'Porn Star, ' blow job. It was a slob job. Over, under, top and bottom – she got at it every which way but loose. And the pussy was heavenly. She got juicy wet from playing with herself. I fell into it mish style at first. Her big thighs were gapped wide and legs up high, as I laid in between, looking at her lovely face, she threw in left and right. She moaned and groaned, begging me not to stop fucking her. I withdrew and flipped her over. Lying flat, I rode her big ass. I grab a hand full of her long hair and pull her head back. I rode her up into a doggie style position. Using her hair as rains I humped her hard. She arched her back and shook violently as we came together. Fake or not, it was a damn good ride.

    And here the good part. Dates three, four, five and so on, just got better. YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Naileen 87.jpg‎   Naileen 93.jpg‎   Naileen 97.jpg‎   Naileen 89.jpg‎   Naileen 85.jpg‎  

    Naileen 69.jpg‎   Naileen 44.jpg‎   Naileen 68.jpg‎   Naileen 002.jpg‎   Naileen 96.jpg‎  


  2. #4462

    Re: Lauren / Update

    Quote Originally Posted by New York Kid  [View Original Post]
    Greetings.

    I've just seen the post and pics of "Lauren".

    I believe its called the Labia Majora (outer lips)

    All in all, not a bad looking WSW.

    NYK.

    P. S. I'll be visiting your city, and the "K",

    Next June.
    She's still around.

    CookyJar

  3. #4461
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryCoyote  [View Original Post]
    She has a very cute face. I don't think I have ever seen her around.
    Haven't seen her in years myself. Was just wondering if anyone knew of her whereabouts.

    CookyJar

  4. #4460

    Lauren / Update

    Greetings.

    I've just seen the post and pics of "Lauren".

    I believe its called the Labia Majora (outer lips)

    All in all, not a bad looking WSW.

    NYK.

    P. S. I'll be visiting your city, and the "K",

    Next June.

  5. #4459
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jewel, lately? Does anyone know what happen to her? She has special.

    She visited my house on a number of occasions without a problem.

    CookyJar
    She has a very cute face. I don't think I have ever seen her around.

  6. #4458

    Jewels. An Old Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615  [View Original Post]
    You failed!

    All rules!

    #1 Never trust a SW no matter what!

    #2 Never think a SW is your friend.

    #3 SW's lie. For most part they deserve what they have happening to them. You don't know the other half of the story neither will they tell you.

    #4 of course she knows what you like. Your paying her
    Has anyone seen Jewel, lately? Does anyone know what happen to her? She has special.

    She visited my house on a number of occasions without a problem.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jewels 01.jpg‎   Jewels 02.jpg‎  

  7. #4457
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615  [View Original Post]
    You failed!

    All rules!

    #1 Never trust a SW no matter what!

    #2 Never think a SW is your friend.

    #3 SW's lie. For most part they deserve what they have happening to them. You don't know the other half of the story neither will they tell you.

    #4 of course she knows what you like. Your paying her
    You can follow the rules without being an asshole. I am certain, JerryGarcia, kept his guard up when it was necessary.

    Fair exchange is no robbery.

    CookyJar

  8. #4456
    Special Kind of Stupid Person


    Posts: 948
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryGarcia  [View Original Post]
    I am aware of her living conditions-as I have dated her several times in the past few months.

    I must say that Clarice is one of the best dates out there-she does everything possible to make me feel good and knows exactly what I like and how to please me. She does all this with no rushing and is great fun to hang out with and have a conversation. I have brought her back to my place for our dates because we trusted each other enough to do so.

    If you know her story, you will understand that this is a woman with a lot of intelligence and a zest for life who has somehow fallen into the pit of Kensington life.

    Clarice deserves better than what is happening in her life right now. All I can say is that when I have dated her, I have treated her with great respect and generosity. She has returned my kindness many times over by simply being a great date.

    Thanks, Cooky for the nice pictures you posted-she looks better than ever in these most recent pictures. I just may have to give her a call, especially now that my super favorite UTR appears to have gone into rehab and disappeared from the scene.
    You failed!

    All rules!

    #1 Never trust a SW no matter what!

    #2 Never think a SW is your friend.

    #3 SW's lie. For most part they deserve what they have happening to them. You don't know the other half of the story neither will they tell you.

    #4 of course she knows what you like. Your paying her

  9. #4455

    Question for cooky

    Hi,

    ALways follow your posts. I was curious how often you date. I know I do way to much but was curious.

  10. #4454
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    With much sadness, I must refuse your request.

    Can't do it! Sorry! You can do it. But! I can't do it for you.

    You can copy (onto your harddrive) and then paste (upload from your harddrive) a pictorial if you want too. You can post it in this thread if you want too. But! I cannot do it for you.

    If I did it for you, I'd have to do it for everyone that asked. That could end up being a problem. You understand that, don't you?

    As a courtesy, I would ask that you (and everyone else) not post my photographs outside of this forum without my permission.

    CookyJar
    Cooky,

    Perhaps if those of us with special requests would make the arrangements and pay the tuition for the session.

    WM

  11. #4453

    Clarice is a great date

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am having a little problem coming up with proper captions to go with these pictures. Sometime a girls situation strikes a chord.

    CookyJar
    I am aware of her living conditions-as I have dated her several times in the past few months.

    I must say that Clarice is one of the best dates out there-she does everything possible to make me feel good and knows exactly what I like and how to please me. She does all this with no rushing and is great fun to hang out with and have a conversation. I have brought her back to my place for our dates because we trusted each other enough to do so.

    If you know her story, you will understand that this is a woman with a lot of intelligence and a zest for life who has somehow fallen into the pit of Kensington life.

    Clarice deserves better than what is happening in her life right now. All I can say is that when I have dated her, I have treated her with great respect and generosity. She has returned my kindness many times over by simply being a great date.

    Thanks, Cooky for the nice pictures you posted--she looks better than ever in these most recent pictures. I just may have to give her a call , especially now that my super favorite UTR appears to have gone into rehab and disappeared from the scene.

  12. #4452

    Too Clarice with Love and Squalor

    I am having a little problem coming up with proper captions to go with these pictures. Sometime a girls situation strikes a chord.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clarice 002.jpg‎   Clarice 008.jpg‎   Clarice 005.jpg‎   Clarice 60.jpg‎   Clarice 64.jpg‎  

    Clarice 65.jpg‎   Clarice 63.jpg‎   Clarice 58.jpg‎   Clarice 55.jpg‎  

  13. #4451

    Too Clarice with Love and Squalor

    Should I caption this set of pictures with a reference to my previous reviews: Clarice – A Brazilian Beauty. After all, Clarice is an old friend who I have recently reviewed.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clarice 003.jpg‎   Clarice 54.jpg‎   Clarice 61.jpg‎   Clarice 62.jpg‎   Clarice 56.jpg‎  

    Clarice 66.jpg‎   Clarice 007.jpg‎   Clarice 006.jpg‎  

  14. #4450

    Too Clarice with Love and Squalor

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Note: I often cropped away the squalor in order to make the pictures more visually pleasing.
    CookyJar
    Or; should I caption this set with comments on the squalor I found her in. Clarice is a really classy lady. There is no way she should be living is someone's cellar. Enough said.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clarice 004.jpg‎   Clarice 49.jpg‎   Clarice 52.jpg‎   Clarice 50.jpg‎   Clarice 51.jpg‎  

    Clarice 53.jpg‎   Clarice 009.jpg‎   Clarice 57.jpg‎   Clarice 001.jpg‎   Clarice 59.jpg‎  


  15. #4449
    ROFL rofl that thought never crossed my mind

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape