Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5513

    Goodnight, funnyman.

    I do believe that we have seen the retirement of CJ. Quietly done, with no fanfare and much class. Hopefully it wasn't anything other than hitting the 10,000 mark that made him decide it was time to hang up the, um, gloves. Thanks for all your contributions.

  2. #5512
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Amanda was MIA, she's back and rest assured that when I say, She’s A Super Freak, you can believe it, just click on the link to her past review.

    Pretty as a picture and smart as a whip, Amanda is the kind of girl I'd like to take home and keep forever. Why? Because with Amanda, after a hard day you know you can look forward to a wild night.

    CookyJar.

    PS: I've done a little extra editing in an effort to find details in the background. Like must $10 locations, the place can be a little grungy.
    A

    Amanda looks better than ever.

  3. #5511

    CookyJar?

    Hey Cooky you usually respond to people making comments pretty promptly.

    Hope you are just taking a break buddy.

    SH.

  4. #5510
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldo57  [View Original Post]
    Cooky Jar is a legend. He has finished with 10,000 photos.
    Or possibly pausing for moment. One would hope, in any case.

  5. #5509
    Cooky Jar is a legend. He has finished with 10,000 photos.

  6. #5508

    Mia

    Congrats on 10 K, CJ, but no posts since 10/8, are you OK, or just MIA?

  7. #5507

    Here Here!

    Agreed Gator! That's an astounding number! Thanks CookyJar!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Congratulations CookyJar on 10,000 photos posted. You are an asset to the site. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  8. #5506

    Congratulations

    Congratulations CookyJar on 10,000 photos posted. You are an asset to the site. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  9. #5505

    Katt's Ass.

    CJ, You've out done yourself, great pics. Janet's butterfly, interesting, but Katt's ass, amazing, both are hot!

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...2&d=1381243044

  10. #5504

    The "Butterfly"

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    For the first time, after years of doing this, the subjects in front of my camera, Katt & Janet, showed real emotion (IMHO). Thinking back I cannot remember ever being as impressed by what I believed to be real sexual arousal in any of the girls that I have featured. From time to time we like to fool ourselves that the girls we date are capable of showing real feelings while they are involved with us. More often than not it is fake; a show for our benefit. I like to think that here in these pictures there is some proof that not all of the girls are hollow inside. If Katt and Janet can show such caring, perhaps there is a small chance that other girls still maintain a small spark of realness. What would it take to turn a spark into a flame?

    Also, not being a big fan of tattoos, I have to admit that of all the tattoos I've seen over the years; Janet's is the most intriguing.

    CookyJar
    I'm not a tat fan either but fascinated by them in that "area". I know you have a nice close of up of the butterfly. Could you post one for my "collection"?

  11. #5503

    Katt & Janet

    Over the years I've taken pictures in my car, the living room of one of my houses, in parks, on the streets, in hotels and motels, and in numerous $10 for rent rooms. Because of the nature of my subjects rarely have I been able to properly choose backgrounds like a proper photographer. I have had to settle for what was available at the time. In many cases the background suited the subject. Often it was the squalor that made the picture. Other times I've chosen to block out or use special effects in order to hide clutter or grunge that may have directed the eye away from what's important.

    While it is true, some of my pictures have been enhanced, I have always provided enough untouched versions to show the models true attributes. I've always try to keep true to what was truly important, the integrity of the female's features.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katt & Janet 05.jpg‎   Katt & Janet 001.jpg‎   Katt & Janet 11.jpg‎   Katt & Janet 35.jpg‎   Katt & Janet 002.jpg‎  

    Katt & Janet 23.jpg‎   Katt & Janet 21.jpg‎   Katt & Janet 12.jpg‎   Katt & Janet 44.jpg‎   Katt & Janet 40.jpg‎  


  12. #5502

    Katt & Janet – A First

    For the first time, after years of doing this, the subjects in front of my camera, Katt & Janet, showed real emotion (IMHO). Thinking back I cannot remember ever being as impressed by what I believed to be real sexual arousal in any of the girls that I have featured. From time to time we like to fool ourselves that the girls we date are capable of showing real feelings while they are involved with us. More often than not it is fake; a show for our benefit. I like to think that here in these pictures there is some proof that not all of the girls are hollow inside. If Katt and Janet can show such caring, perhaps there is a small chance that other girls still maintain a small spark of realness. What would it take to turn a spark into a flame?

    Also, not being a big fan of tattoos, I have to admit that of all the tattoos I've seen over the years; Janet's is the most intriguing.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katt & Janet 003.jpg‎   Katt & Janet 29.jpg‎   Katt & Janet 30.jpg‎   Katt & Janet 006.jpg‎   Katt & Janet 49.jpg‎  

    Katt & Janet 38.jpg‎   Katt & Janet 24.jpg‎   Katt & Janet 48.jpg‎   Katt & Janet 51.jpg‎   Katt & Janet 43.jpg‎  


  13. #5501
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Normally

    Quote Originally Posted by StormRanger  [View Original Post]
    Really. 5 Amish? Did you pick one up in you're horse&buggy? Should this be in the Lancaster Forum? LOL, jk. The girls did seem to be back off of the Ave a bit when I was passing through on Friday. Couldn't stop this time, just a quick recon for later this month.
    Every Monday morning between 5 and 6 am I cruise through the Ave. Monday morning was as sparse as it gets for the tour. Didn't pick up anyone on Mon. Seriously, it looked like a ghosttown where sws are concerned.

  14. #5500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethol  [View Original Post]
    5 amish. Nothing was happening. Absolutely nothing worth writing about.
    Really. 5 Amish? Did you pick one up in you're horse&buggy? Should this be in the Lancaster Forum? LOL, jk. The girls did seem to be back off of the Ave a bit when I was passing through on Friday. Couldn't stop this time, just a quick recon for later this month.

  15. #5499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Monday Morning

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard Idris was in Bucks County trying to beat charges and turning on friends, family and neighbors. I was told that the name "CookyJar," was mentioned in the courtroom and dismissed. I never meant Idris and as you know I am not in the business. My only claim to fame is that of a want to be photographer.

    Congratulations on motherhood. A special congratulation on 2 years sobriety. I wish you only love and continued success. Xoxo.

    CookyJar
    5 amish. Nothing was happening. Absolutely nothing worth writing about. However, they seem to be lurking on the side streets. Something must have happened on the ave because it looked like a ghost town as far as SWs are concerned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape