Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 459 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 6875
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1835

    Outcall masseuse to NJ

    Hello. Could anyone give a traveling hobbyist the details for a out call masseuse over to New Jersey, Deptford area? Thanks.

  2. #1834

    Bella Asian. Hot Body Tami

    A post on Hot Body Tami from NY. On a scale from 1 to 10, her face is average, 6 or 7, and her body is a 10. She has the type of body that can compete in the NY market. Some of us know NY is the home for hot body k-girls, Tami can hold her own. Her tight & fit body kind of reminded me of Cherry from FC, but Tami has some more meat to hold on to in the right areas.

    She has a dark tan, long hair, full see-cup implants with large nice nips that are proportionate with her body, kitty is nicely shaved with a landing strip and that ass has a good plump, ass-palm felt very good. The photos are accurate, she just has a darker tan. Watching her strut around in a g-string will build arousal, I was staring at that ass and body. She looks older than the age posted on the website. She's a professional.

    TS had a rocky start, the water was very hot and she did not ask I was okay with the temperature. She makes sure you are clean and adds a few special hand massage techniques to get you warmed up. Table massage with light body kissing was good. CBJ was good and sloppy. Watching her "O" from DATY was enjoyable, very responsive. Afterwards, she said "I'm horny", that's my cue to put in work. MISH started off nice and slow, she was slippery wet with no lube. She appeared to be really into it, she whispered in my ear "f--k me", that's another cue for me to switch gears and give her power & speed. She knows how to squeeze while performing deep thrust.

    She has a great personality, we talked, cuddled and laughed. It's nice to find a hot body who is not full of herself and stuck up. She enjoys her job, we both had that ready for action look. My only complaint was the hot TS water, everything else was good. During my time in this hobby, two bodies stand out, # 1 is Bonnie "The Body" from Asian Models NYC and # 2 is Tami. These woman have bodies that will make you stare. Tami may not be around for long, we know Bella girls come and go. Schedule your appointment with your ATF for another day and go check out Hot Body Tami. Take a real good look at that body and palm that ass!

  3. #1833
    No more PMs on this board i'm not going to respond, no more active posts because of certain people everybody knows we all check other boards, Spazen I will PM you when the time is right. 2014 will be …whats the word a little different….

    LHmagic, stay away from barebacks period. The people on the down low usually give it to their girlfriends, wives etc.

    SHPM

    im out

    Sam Katz see ya.

  4. #1832

    Sat night following a tough L

    Saturday night following the Birds tough loss my buddy and I decided that a wash would help ease the pain.

    I started hobbying in Philly but haven't been to a CC AMP in over 5 years. On my travels I've been able to find SPAs that provide good non-rushed service for mongers that are looking a decent massagi and something a little extra. Not having much experience in this area I referred to the forum. Our first stop was FUN CITY. The mama was nice and pleasant, she said that she had two girls and lead us to our rooms. The girl that was brought in for me was super skinny, absolutely no curves our bumps. I said no thank you to masian and we moved on. On the way out, I noticed that mama had SpaHunters.com open on her computer. When she saw me looking she closed her laptop and smiled.

    Our next stop was the spot down the stairs, not sure of the current name. It should be called scary spa. Based on the door it looked like it was closed but I rang the bell anyway. A few minutes later, a woman answer in sweats. She let us in and told us to hold on. She came back after changing into a more revealing outfit with another provider. The mama / pitch-in provider was in her 50's with horrible enhancements. My boy looked at me, his look said be didn't want to deal with another L and we moved on. We were on our way to BELLA when I called an audible and decided to check the last Philly AMP I enjoyed, CROWN...BIG MISTAKE.

    When we arrive at CROWN I'm brought to my room and Andy shows up. Late 30's-40's provider wearing a bikini. She looked great, spinner with nice Bees-a solid 7. She asked for fee, 1.6. I gave her .6 and told her I would tip her after the session. At that point it seemed like she was ok with it. On to the shower. The TS started of ok. During the wash of the dirty areas the mama came in and started talking with Andy. Apparently my boy didn't have the fee that his girl wanted so they were asking for .40 from me for my boy. Really?? Big turn off. I told them he had $ and could make his own decisions. From that point on, the session sucked. After a rushed TS. We headed back to the room. Once there she demanded her tip. I asked her if she was going to massage me? She looked at me like "are you serious?" I gave her .80 and she was pissed. She said the fee was 1. I explained to her that I wasn't a FS guy and I was looking for good massagi with a little singing afterwards. She left in a shitty mood. Came back and went right into the ST. She barely let me touch her and wouldn't really me really move -IT REALLY SUCKED! What a waste of $. When we were finished she basically kicked me out. I told her I had only been here for 35 minutes and I paid for an hour. She told me in Philly its 45 minutes for fee and my friend is waiting.

    I definitely would not recommend this place. Question, is there a place in Philly that offers decent providers, decent non-rushed massage and an a la carte menu??

    Happy New Year.

    Be safe-TheEnjoyer.

  5. #1831
    Spazen, I'm about to have a talk with my SO about my new revelation. I'm 99% sure she didn't give it to me. It probably won't be my fault at the end of the conversation (winkwink) but I've got to live with the truth. I tried to slip in the meds and it worked 50% of the time. Not enough for this to work...plus it is hard for me to push her away from sex for a week unless there's a goos reason. I have been treated and the symptoms are subsiding but now I need to take her to the clinic. I can't believe I caught this shit, I mean there was like barely any bb like I had mentioned. She just flickered the head of my penis with the tip of her tounge while giving me a HJ.

    Kinda scary.

    Blue Benz, I looked at the pics, it couldn't have been either tiny or ginger. I'm about 5'9 and she was a tad shorter than me with dark brown, maybe black hair. I'm going to call mama and let her know the deal, thanks for bringing that up. I don't want any of you guys falling into the same shit pile. Happy holidays guys. Stay safe!

  6. #1830
    My feelings are:

    1. Any slight chance at all you got it for YOUR SO?

    2. I'd'ing is a good idea since this really does appear credible and first hand except for an actual culture to confirm. Reporting to mama and to the girl should have also been on your consionce.

    In hindsight could you have described her to mama as soon as you knew?

    3, I've really never heard of an issue until now and I have been mongering for 18 or more years.

    Kinda nice to know about Doxy because I always have some on hand for severe acne. Although, in this case I would probably prefer the capsules. Fortunately, I don't use it much. Many of my meds are PRN. I also had about 4 or 5 instances of Cleocin (Clindimycin) as a preventative antibiotic this year. Normally Amoxicillin is given, but the doc did not want to risk it. There was also a script for Keflex and a Zithromax script this year as well. So, when "I thought" I needed something like Zithromax, I had already listened to my own lungs. I did not ask for a script to be written. The doc that saw me, gave me Zithromax, but there was no fluid sounds or X-ray to confirm a dx of bronchitus and I wasn't running a temperature yet. I can't risk a respiratory infection. There was an "outbreak" of bronchitus this year. Pneumonia is running rampid right now.

    Ideally, you focus on prevention and I've done good at that. In a half a century, I had only two colds or whatever in the summer months. At one stage in my life I always got sick around Halloween. Not anymore, because I'm proactive at that time. I only had the flu once as a kid and once is enough. Usually, I get through the year without a cold. If I wanted a cold, I know how to catch one.

    Anyone taking antibiotics should also take Acidophilus suppliment to help put back the stomach bacteria.

    Any females taking antibiotics have to worry about yeast infections.

    Many antibiotics create a skin light sensitivity, so if someone was into tanning booths, it would be obvious quickly that something was up.

  7. #1829
    Quote Originally Posted by Lhmagic  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. I know I haven't posted in months and Philly isn't really even my area but as I grew bored of the South Jersey scene, I decided to take a hop over the bridge. It was last Saturday night the 7th, after midnight so I guess it was Sunday morning. I made an appointment about fifteen minutes before 1 for one o clock and got there ten minutes late..the lady in charge was sure to break my balls. Everything was cool, a late twenty something or good looking 30 something entered the room. She had dark shoulder length hair, nice be's, not much ass and barely spoke english. She was nice, she smiled a lot and made me feel comfortable. I didn't catch her name and for that, I'm sorry. So I paid her, she washed me thoroughly, did the sexy slide, all that fun jazz.

    Let me get to the point.

    She kissed me all over and was very sexy, CBJ, Cowgirl, mish and the Doggy. Thing is, I couldn't perform. I dunno what was my deal but she still took care of me. She gave me a sloppy HJ using some lube and flickering her tounge on the tip of my bird. I finished, she cleaned me and gave me a message til my time ran down.

    She dressed me back up and made me some tea.

    Freaking delicious. I've never had earl grey with honey before.

    A couple days later, it stings when I pee and I've got a cloudy substance that comes out the tip of my head. I did the research and I'm pretty sure just the bacteria from her tounge licking my head without a condom on has got me fucked up. I'm hitting up a clinic on Tuesday to clear up this matter. I posted this not to scare anyone away from fun city because I had a pretty good experience besides the matter of not getting it up and THIS. Please be careful out there.
    LH. Thanks for sharing your experience with the members. I hope the meds have taken effect for you and your significant other and you can stop stressing. I know you didn't catch the girl's name, but I was wondering if you could I'd her using the pictures on FC's Backpage ad? http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Bod...58-23/17516372.

    Thanks for the help and happy holidays.

  8. #1828
    Quote Originally Posted by Lhmagic  [View Original Post]
    I'm giving her what the doc gave me, 2 a day for a week. Theres no way I'm going to get out of this situation unscathed anymore if I don't. Its the standard dose too so yea, I'm not a doctor and I get what your saying but I don't see any other way out..
    Yeah, that looks correct (but I'm not a doc!) Twice or three times daily for a week or ten days. Actually, it seems that doxy is no longer the drug of choice for the clap, it's mostly used for chlamydia. Anyway, antibiotics are all about the same. That said, there are drugs that only take one pill. Might make sense to try those as it's eaiser to "slip" one pill than two or three a day for a week, LOL. Now, "LOL" aside, this is no laughing matter as you got another person involved and I hope everything works out (don't skip on anything: you got to make sure there's no bad effects for her), and I hope you'll learn the lesson. My speaking here bears no weight, but fwiw, honestly, if you're in a long-term relationship, how the fuck do you go around barebacking anything. You never know! I never did this thing and I'm under no committments of this sort. I'd be too afraid to catch something, just for my own sakes. But to get someone infected, that's just inacceptable for me. Good luck to you, don't skip any steps and hope for miracles, do what's right. And once again, thanks for posting. This is valuable info. Sorry it was at the cost of you getting into a "pickle".

    Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hopefully 2014 will be a good year for us all!

  9. #1827

    Days later... FC Troubles Continued..part 2

    I'm giving her what the doc gave me, 2 a day for a week. Theres no way I'm going to get out of this situation unscathed anymore if I don't. Its the standard dose too so yea, I'm not a doctor and I get what your saying but I don't see any other way out..

  10. #1826
    Quote Originally Posted by Lhmagic  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to go thru something like this again. Lying to my girl
    Lying to your girl is not the problem, the problem is fucking with her health w / o her even knowing. I don't really have anything constructive to contribute here... Slipping her a doxy — is it adequate? Perhaps you could speak with some doc in trust explaining the situation and learning how to handle it properly so that there's no lasting health hazard for her? Better throw some money on this now, before it becomes something that money can't handle.

  11. #1825

    Days later... FC Troubles Continued..

    As much as I wouldve liked to run to the clinic the day I discovered the problem, I had to wait til I had a day off. Believe me I was there first thing in the morning. Now I searched for a bunch of clinics in the SJ area online and they gave me quite a list. I went to the Bellmawr clinic off of Browning road first where payment was based on income and a sliding scale so I was given a weeks worth of doxy (they wouldve have given me zithromax but I guess they were worried about my allergies) for 15 bucks. I told them I was 100 percent positive that I had the symptoms of the clap.

    Things is...I am currently in a relationship and we had sex between the time I went to fc and the day I found out I had the symptoms.

    So what do I do?

    I can't throw away the relationship with my childrens mom.

    So...I went to another clinic in SJ and did the same thing. This time I didn't give them my allergies. I also filled out the slip for a rapid hiv test. Why not I said.

    They gave me a double shot (500 mg) of zithromax and sent me on my way. 115 dollars later, ouch.

    So, I took the zithromax and I'm good so far. No discharge, no pain and no "urethra awareness".

    I've had to slip my partner the doxy though, which I am ashamed to say. Its working so far and as much as I have had a blast in the AMPs...I don't want to go thru something like this again. Lying to my girl, dropping this money, constant worry about my equipment.. Its not worth it to me.

    Be careful guys, especially the guys that love that bareback shit.

  12. #1824
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBates  [View Original Post]
    As for the condition you're facing lhmagic, I've had that before from being a little too rough on the little man. As I recall, it cleared up on its own.
    Oh no. What he's got is the clap. What he needs to do is not walk but run to a doc. The clap is eminently treatable with antibiotics, but left untreated can produce a lot of nasty complications.

    To those funny dudes who like the "bare" service. This is what you'll get sooner or later. Don't be a fucking idiot and use the cover.

    Thanks to Lhmagic for sharing the news.

    (I got to say, this is the first time I hear of anyone getting something in an AMP).

  13. #1823

    FC Virgin

    I just got back from a first time visit to FC (and my first Philly AMP visit as well) and wish I'd read lhmagic and Sam Katz's reviews. I met Ginger, who fits pretty closely to lhmagic's description. Never had the sexy slide before, so that was a treat, but oddly enough I had the same performance issues as lhmagic. Ginger was hot as hell too, so I kind of felt bad.

    As for the condition you're facing lhmagic, I've had that before from being a little too rough on the little man. As I recall, it cleared up on its own. However, I will keep an eye out for the symptoms you've described. If you would be so kind as to PM me a clinic recommendation, I would be much obliged.

  14. #1822

    Indeed S Katz

    I've been mongering for a long time.. Some of these girls have sucker bf's that don't care what they do either...I know for a fact that some tippers want bb services..Some will do it without hesitation..It's all about the Almighty 돈 Nothing else matters.. If your name is "Don" (my handle) you're in like Flynn..

  15. #1821
    Yes the shady asian clinics will do anything for anyone illegally here in the states or legally here. 99.9% do not get tested from what I know. They only go to the Gyno to get birth control pills to fuck with their period so they can work 365 days a year (which is probably very unhealthy but they want the money so bad some days off might really hurt them financially. Yeah right, 100 $ for 30-1 hour of "work" tax free, I personally know girls and met with many outside during my mongering days which began in 2002. They are RICH as hell!! SUPER rich. Atleast the ones I met were since they were pretty damn hot and great at service. They buy designer bags go gambling have a nice car back in Korea paid for and a hefty account there a nice apartment which they share with another worker usually. It sucks their in this line of work but hey it keeps me happy! And they choose to do that shit anyway, but any blister open sore cut can lead to anything. Don't think for a second when mongers don't have 160 they don't cruise the K for a quickie sometimes CBJ sometime BBBJ who knows YMMV. I was offered BBBJ many times back in the day when my friend was hustling white and his connect would always meet on the K. I would joke how much for a bareback but you got to swallow baby? She would say 30 but no swallowing sorry, I would mess with some of them saying what about for a 100 $? They say yes immediately LOL. At the end of the day guys be safe and don't think all girl even at the cleanest AMPs are clean, ask the mamasan if they get tested regularly she will tell you every month get the fuck out of here! LOL, lhmagic I wish you luck my friend because any one of us could've been in your situation. ANY one of us even YOU!

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape