Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,206 to 32,220 of 37369
-
01-10-14 15:52 #5164Senior Member

Posts: 35Both are great
Have seen both a few times. Both have been great meetings.
Originally Posted by HotRodJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-14 13:23 #5163Senior Member

Posts: 470Stevie Thunder
I have seen Stevie on several occasions and you can sometimes catch in Fredbg area. She is the real deal and you will have a great time. She is a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by OldMarine
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-14 11:32 #5162Senior Member

Posts: 254Alias
I believe what you're trying to get to is "BigWeenie".
Originally Posted by BginWin
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-14 11:28 #5161Senior Member

Posts: 254Stevie Thunder
Stevie is great, have been seeing her for almost 10 years. Fantastic spinner body, maybe 5'2", she was in town yesterday. She used to be very hard to book for new clients. Took me over a year to get that first date, but maybe that's easier now. Good luck!! If I had to pick an one ATF, it would be her.
Originally Posted by HotRodJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-14 07:32 #5160Senior Member

Posts: 252Stevie comes to richmond from time to time with her friend Star. Star is amazing. Huge natural chest. I imagine stevie will be awesome too.
Originally Posted by OldMarine
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-14 06:08 #5159Senior Member

Posts: 35Fun
Always a great time. Pics are real and recent.
Originally Posted by OldMarine
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-14 00:29 #5158Senior Member

Posts: 100Drive to NoVA will be worth it.
After a great time in Va. Beach last weekend, I was thinking of going to see Lovely Laura again, but then I happened to see this one. http://steviethunder.gfefiles.com/ . Damn, this girl is smokin'! Filled out a request form for this weekend or next, whatever fits with her schedule. Not sure when I'll get to meet her, but you can expect a full report once I do.
-
01-09-14 23:10 #5157Senior Member

Posts: 254[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-09-14 12:06 #5156Regular Member

Posts: 14Sorry. I'm only posting about her for clarity and closure because so many are pm in me for her contact info which I no longer have. Sure her address and phone number are the same but nevermind that. Also she is totally clean because she has had all her reproductive organs removed. Did I mention this week yet that she does FS bare back? No, I'm not obsessed nor insane for falling in love with an escort and stalking her and still talking about her after she has quit and no one else is even mentioning her.
Originally Posted by BabySeal1959
[View Original Post]
Oops did I log in with the wrong Neon account again?
-
01-08-14 21:19 #5155Regular Member

Posts: 11Liz? Typo, meant Lin
Sounds about right.
Originally Posted by RichmondDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-14 13:02 #5154Senior Member

Posts: 238RE: Sweet Laura
She's the real deal. I've known her for several years. Fee is non-negotiable but you definitely get quality time. Treat her well.
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-14 12:16 #5153Senior Member

Posts: 404Heck, I thought she was in her late 20's when I met her. She said she's 39 (just turned 39). I rank her up with the best I've seen. Great head and likes to swallow. You don't have to ask! Excellent attitude and reasonably priced. Seniors who don't have her number can PM me.
Originally Posted by BabySeal1959
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-14 10:08 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 475Lorraine
Oh! She used to be at the notels on Midlo until she got sick and wound up at Chip for a few days. She's a sweet little spinner. Older but very, very nice! I would love to get re-acquainted with her but it seems her old number no longer works.
Originally Posted by Swearengen
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-14 00:15 #5151Senior Member

Posts: 464I don't think so as that was not where I saw her.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-14 23:33 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 35Lorraine
Nope, southside. I agree with BabySeal's report.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




