Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,221 to 32,235 of 37369
-
01-07-14 22:10 #5149Senior Member

Posts: 883Preggo Update
The preggo girl is no longer pregnant. Had baby almost 2 months ago. She is however still looking for help. Cute as hell 23 year old who's body has been wrecked a little by being pregnant, sweet and skilled none the less and worth a twirl. Needs help. SM, trade, or those who have history of sharing with me. She has new number for those who may have previously had number.
Originally Posted by Jimmyjams
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-14 11:38 #5148Senior Member

Posts: 475Lorraine
Is she the one out by the Diamond?
Originally Posted by BabySeal1959
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-14 09:55 #5147Senior Member

Posts: 254Lorraine
Lorraine has been fun, upbeat, ready-to-rock, and drama-free every time I've see her. I saw a couple posts that describe her as 'middle-aged' or in her forties, but I'm pretty sure she is late 30's. Just bringing that up becasue I know it makes a difference to some guys. If I'm wrong, then she sure don't look like a 40-something.
Originally Posted by Wanderer01
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-14 09:46 #5146Senior Member

Posts: 254Yep
Yes, 'Misty' is who they are discussing. I thought she had retired and am not sure why she was even brought up, except as further effort by her ex-client / bf / stalker BgWin to harrass her. BgWin: please start a 'Misty' thread so we can ignore it.
Originally Posted by RichmondDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-14 07:14 #5145Senior Member

Posts: 616Laura bolt on's?
Looks like a nice ride -- are those tits bolt on?
Originally Posted by OldMarine
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-14 23:04 #5144Senior Member

Posts: 100Sweet Laura
http://sweetlaura.escort-site.com/profile.phtml
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
She is a lady. Not a supermodel, but nice looking still. Don't look for bargains, treat her with respect and hang the hell on for a nice ride.
-
01-05-14 15:36 #5143Senior Member

Posts: 470Laura in VA Beach
I travel down that way quite abit, can you give a link with an ad or something. Thanks.
Originally Posted by OldMarine
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-14 09:58 #5142Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks for sharing this info. I was very close to give her a call.
Originally Posted by OldMarine
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-14 09:08 #5141Senior Member

Posts: 445Thank you
Saved me time and money..
Originally Posted by OldMarine
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-14 00:15 #5140Senior Member

Posts: 100BP Stephany
Saw this one tonight. http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...ny-24/11640654.
Hard to tell if the pics were really old or if she had just gotten off of a cattle drive, but it's not worth it. Unattractive, unresponsive. Honestly, I could barely get it up. Wish I had better news to report.
-
01-04-14 18:54 #5139Senior Member

Posts: 100Laura in Va. Beach
Had a nice dream today. I took a road trip to Virginia Beach. I ran into a nice lady there, MILF, 44, loves what she does. Strange thing is she looked exactly like a girl I saw on P411. Not only that, she even had the same name. Laura. Anyway, spent some time getting acquainted and had a blast. We talked about a few things and it was captivating. All topics of conversation were open for discussion, but alas the dream ended. I hope this becomes one of those recurring dreams. So many things I wanted to talk with her about.
-
01-04-14 17:16 #5138Senior Member

Posts: 483Liz
Is she the one lost all that weight, fake lopsided tits, lives off Staples Mill, across from shell in apts?
Originally Posted by RichmondFotog
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-14 16:33 #5137Senior Member

Posts: 115Malarky is a good word. Her message said: I have a place to live in Richmond and do business here." I can see why she doesn't participate in forums. The other providers typically respond with things like: "I rarely believe anything you said or write.".
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-14 14:04 #5136Regular Member

Posts: 11LOL, let's just say his cat had a false alarm and made the trip to the physicians over a course of a week or so and was tested for all STDs with negative results (happy) Although she claims to get tested weekly / monthly. I would suggest proof of documents, despite the fact that she'll tell you to not be concerned because all her reproductive organs have been removed. Lessons learned, this sugardaddy is fortunately STD FREE and proud and retired of the hobby.
Originally Posted by RichmondFotog
[View Original Post]
Anyway, aside of some stupidity on my part, the dreams were awesome and the several month duration was based on her proclamation that she was out of the business.
Again, good luck all, posting and closing to end need to contact me for her contact info. I no longer have it.
-
01-04-14 11:50 #5135Senior Member

Posts: 1004Dr Camgirl Hooker, MD
The only thing this girl knows about being a physician is all the trips to a cosmetologist and to get Botox injections.
$360 K a year as a camgirl? LOL That would require her to sell at least 300 hours of cam time each month.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




