Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5150

    Lorraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one out by the Diamond?
    Nope, southside. I agree with BabySeal's report.

  2. #5149

    Preggo Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyjams  [View Original Post]
    I know a cute young girl that is about 7 months pregnant looking for help! She is not new to game but just not a SW and not on BP. She is cute and skilled, white, mid 20's, not obese, just big pregnant stomach, everything else proportionate. Will share with SM and people that have history with sharing with me. This is a dial it not file it thing so please don't inquire just to be curious, she needs some help now, not a couple of days or weeks from now.

    Happy Hunting.
    The preggo girl is no longer pregnant. Had baby almost 2 months ago. She is however still looking for help. Cute as hell 23 year old who's body has been wrecked a little by being pregnant, sweet and skilled none the less and worth a twirl. Needs help. SM, trade, or those who have history of sharing with me. She has new number for those who may have previously had number.

  3. #5148

    Lorraine

    Quote Originally Posted by BabySeal1959  [View Original Post]
    Lorraine has been fun, upbeat, ready-to-rock, and drama-free every time I've see her. I saw a couple posts that describe her as 'middle-aged' or in her forties, but I'm pretty sure she is late 30's. Just bringing that up becasue I know it makes a difference to some guys. If I'm wrong, then she sure don't look like a 40-something.
    Is she the one out by the Diamond?

  4. #5147

    Lorraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer01  [View Original Post]
    I enjoyed her company and she is very down to earth. Very good at what she does! No games or bs. Definitely a spinner and she gets into it big time. Low volume provider and will spend more time with her in the future. Thanks tidad for sharing!
    Lorraine has been fun, upbeat, ready-to-rock, and drama-free every time I've see her. I saw a couple posts that describe her as 'middle-aged' or in her forties, but I'm pretty sure she is late 30's. Just bringing that up becasue I know it makes a difference to some guys. If I'm wrong, then she sure don't look like a 40-something.

  5. #5146

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondDude  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one lost all that weight, fake lopsided tits, lives off Staples Mill, across from shell in apts?
    Yes, 'Misty' is who they are discussing. I thought she had retired and am not sure why she was even brought up, except as further effort by her ex-client / bf / stalker BgWin to harrass her. BgWin: please start a 'Misty' thread so we can ignore it.

  6. #5145

    Laura bolt on's?

    Looks like a nice ride -- are those tits bolt on?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMarine  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice dream today. I took a road trip to Virginia Beach. I ran into a nice lady there, MILF, 44, loves what she does. Strange thing is she looked exactly like a girl I saw on P411. Not only that, she even had the same name. Laura. Anyway, spent some time getting acquainted and had a blast. We talked about a few things and it was captivating. All topics of conversation were open for discussion, but alas the dream ended. I hope this becomes one of those recurring dreams. So many things I wanted to talk with her about.

  7. #5144

    Sweet Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    I travel down that way quite abit, can you give a link with an ad or something. Thanks.
    http://sweetlaura.escort-site.com/profile.phtml

    She is a lady. Not a supermodel, but nice looking still. Don't look for bargains, treat her with respect and hang the hell on for a nice ride.

  8. #5143

    Laura in VA Beach

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMarine  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice dream today. I took a road trip to Virginia Beach. I ran into a nice lady there, MILF, 44, loves what she does. Strange thing is she looked exactly like a girl I saw on P411. Not only that, she even had the same name. Laura. Anyway, spent some time getting acquainted and had a blast. We talked about a few things and it was captivating. All topics of conversation were open for discussion, but alas the dream ended. I hope this becomes one of those recurring dreams. So many things I wanted to talk with her about.
    I travel down that way quite abit, can you give a link with an ad or something. Thanks.

  9. #5142
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMarine  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one tonight. http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...ny-24/11640654.

    Hard to tell if the pics were really old or if she had just gotten off of a cattle drive, but it's not worth it. Unattractive, unresponsive. Honestly, I could barely get it up. Wish I had better news to report.
    Thanks for sharing this info. I was very close to give her a call.

  10. #5141

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMarine  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one tonight. http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...ny-24/11640654.

    Hard to tell if the pics were really old or if she had just gotten off of a cattle drive, but it's not worth it. Unattractive, unresponsive. Honestly, I could barely get it up. Wish I had better news to report.
    Saved me time and money..

  11. #5140

    BP Stephany

    Saw this one tonight. http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...ny-24/11640654.

    Hard to tell if the pics were really old or if she had just gotten off of a cattle drive, but it's not worth it. Unattractive, unresponsive. Honestly, I could barely get it up. Wish I had better news to report.

  12. #5139

    Laura in Va. Beach

    Had a nice dream today. I took a road trip to Virginia Beach. I ran into a nice lady there, MILF, 44, loves what she does. Strange thing is she looked exactly like a girl I saw on P411. Not only that, she even had the same name. Laura. Anyway, spent some time getting acquainted and had a blast. We talked about a few things and it was captivating. All topics of conversation were open for discussion, but alas the dream ended. I hope this becomes one of those recurring dreams. So many things I wanted to talk with her about.

  13. #5138

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondFotog  [View Original Post]
    "She is fantastic! She's a fantastic way to make a trip to the local health dept. I can appreciate women that have things like towels, hygiene stuff and even condoms bedside.

    Good luck to all that have seen this girl and haven't used your health insurance.
    Is she the one lost all that weight, fake lopsided tits, lives off Staples Mill, across from shell in apts?

  14. #5137
    Malarky is a good word. Her message said: I have a place to live in Richmond and do business here." I can see why she doesn't participate in forums. The other providers typically respond with things like: "I rarely believe anything you said or write.".

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    That's just for touring. She's based in NC. She will give malarky about much stuff. LIke how she was retired but still posting ads.

  15. #5136
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondFotog  [View Original Post]
    "She is fantastic! She's a fantastic way to make a trip to the local health dept. I can appreciate women that have things like towels, hygiene stuff and even condoms bedside.

    Good luck to all that have seen this girl and haven't used your health insurance.
    LOL, let's just say his cat had a false alarm and made the trip to the physicians over a course of a week or so and was tested for all STDs with negative results (happy) Although she claims to get tested weekly / monthly. I would suggest proof of documents, despite the fact that she'll tell you to not be concerned because all her reproductive organs have been removed. Lessons learned, this sugardaddy is fortunately STD FREE and proud and retired of the hobby.

    Anyway, aside of some stupidity on my part, the dreams were awesome and the several month duration was based on her proclamation that she was out of the business.

    Again, good luck all, posting and closing to end need to contact me for her contact info. I no longer have it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape