Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,236 to 32,250 of 37371
-
01-04-14 14:04 #5136Regular Member

Posts: 11LOL, let's just say his cat had a false alarm and made the trip to the physicians over a course of a week or so and was tested for all STDs with negative results (happy) Although she claims to get tested weekly / monthly. I would suggest proof of documents, despite the fact that she'll tell you to not be concerned because all her reproductive organs have been removed. Lessons learned, this sugardaddy is fortunately STD FREE and proud and retired of the hobby.
Originally Posted by RichmondFotog
[View Original Post]
Anyway, aside of some stupidity on my part, the dreams were awesome and the several month duration was based on her proclamation that she was out of the business.
Again, good luck all, posting and closing to end need to contact me for her contact info. I no longer have it.
-
01-04-14 11:50 #5135Senior Member

Posts: 1004Dr Camgirl Hooker, MD
The only thing this girl knows about being a physician is all the trips to a cosmetologist and to get Botox injections.
$360 K a year as a camgirl? LOL That would require her to sell at least 300 hours of cam time each month.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-14 11:36 #5134Senior Member

Posts: 1004RE: Misty aka Liz
"She is fantastic! She's a fantastic way to make a trip to the local health dept. I can appreciate women that have things like towels, hygiene stuff and even condoms bedside.
Good luck to all that have seen this girl and haven't used your health insurance.
Originally Posted by BginWin
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-14 06:19 #5133Senior Member

Posts: 75Hello2 you inbox is full. I'm trying to send you a message.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-14 23:40 #5132Senior Member

Posts: 464Loraine
I enjoyed her company and she is very down to earth. Very good at what she does! No games or bs. Definitely a spinner and she gets into it big time. Low volume provider and will spend more time with her in the future. Thanks tidad for sharing!
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-14 19:12 #5131Senior Member

Posts: 260Brit
Hey everyone, just got a text from Brit saying she needs help tonight and this weekend also said she's willing to offer discounts. So lets help her out fellas! Also does anyone know if JimmyJams still visits this site? Still trying to get in touch with him to get the new Jodi's contact info.
-
01-03-14 18:45 #5130Senior Member

Posts: 260I to can attest to this review. I had the same great time with her as stated above. Had an emergency come up and had to cancel and got the same response from her, might have been because she had a few cancel and got quite preturbed maybe? Either way it was not a pleasant text back.
Originally Posted by OldMarine
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-14 11:09 #5129Senior Member

Posts: 173Yep that is her for sure. I met her once for a crazy good time. Sometimes she really delivers like she did for me and others complain they did not have a good time. I have seen her rant on avenue- x.com so I am not contacting her again but my experience was really good with her. One of the best. GFE, BBBJ, CIM and swallow, DATY, DFK, MSOG. I mean everything. Her rants kind of scared me away from a repeat performance. I have nothing negative to report. She has a banging body she keeps in shape with some help from her plastic surgeon. I am really fit also and she seemed to like that. YMMV as always.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-14 00:50 #5128Senior Member

Posts: 482Jessgfe
That's just for touring. She's based in NC. She will give malarky about much stuff. LIke how she was retired but still posting ads.
Originally Posted by JonMichael
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-14 23:23 #5127Senior Member

Posts: 48Amen
I second that barf.
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-14 22:30 #5126Senior Member

Posts: 100Guys, just my two cents here. Stay away. This one has got some big time anger issues. I've dreamt about her 2 or 3 times in the past month or so and had a great time. But I have seen a whole new side to her. This one is trouble. Pretty face, nice body, good skills, but trouble with a capital T. The text I got from her today when she hit town said that she had spent all her money getting up here and for the room and if she didn't have any luck, she would have to go home. I called earlier this evening and said I would like to meet. We agreed and right after I hung up, I went into the bathroom and got sick as a dog. Flu, stomach virus, I don't know but not pretty. I called her right back, I mean within 5 minutes, and asked if we could reschedule for tomorrow night. All of a sudden she is demanding a cancellation fee, telling me how I caused her to miss out on other opportunities and putting me on the national blacklist. Angry and then some. Ranting about men toying with her and pushing her around, yada, yada. I won't go anywhere near this one again. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-14 22:15 #5125Senior Member

Posts: 260Hahaha
At least she told you that. When I asked her for a picture she tried to tell me she was a physician and could lose her job if pictures got out.
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-14 21:39 #5124Senior Member

Posts: 115RE: Jessgfe
A recent communication from her stated she was in RIC.
http://www.avenue-x.com/cgi-bin/gfor...ername=jessgfe
http://www.avenue-x.com/links/Detailed/4847.html
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-14 20:27 #5123Senior Member

Posts: 403She was based in Norfolk then. She initially quoted me $250 per 30 mins, given the distance from Norfolk to Richmond. I got it down to $200 only to have a terrible experience. Hard lessons learnt.
I think she did know about the infection. I did not bring it up to her as I found it too awkward. Why did she not take any action to fix the problem? I don't know.
"After this, you're still interested in seeing her again?" - Yes, I may give it another try, ONLY IF she has gotten the problem taken care of totally.
Originally Posted by JonMichael
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-14 20:08 #5122Senior Member

Posts: 403I just emailed her a few days ago trying to set up an appt. She replied and said that she no longer meets clients on a regular basis. She just meets someone when the mood strikes.
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





