Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5075

    Misty- Clarity and closure

    Gentlemen,

    Beware, PM me for clarity and closure. If you're interetested in how to contact Misty, don't bother.

    -SAP.

    Quote Originally Posted by CantWinLosin  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the hobby for a while but wanted to comment on the Misty thread.

    I originally introduced Misty to this board (under a different name) over a year ago, and the guys I initially hooked her up with are regulars here and can vouch for that. I have had no contact with her for months until she contacted me a couple days ago. Right after, I saw her FB page change status to "in a relationship"... When I msg'ed her about it, she claimed it was a married guy she had been seeing that she had dumped and he was messing with her page. That page has since changed back to "single". So maybe she's back in the hobby, maybe she's not; maybe the other guy posting here is that guy she dumped, or maybe he's been burned by her or is shilling for her. Who knows? Regardless, it sounds like there's a whole lot more drama there than is worth the trouble.

    I think she's a basically good person who has found herself in a bad position. Last thing I want for her is to be living at the Travelodge and walking with Kelli and Kate, and if she needs to do this for income while she's pulling her life together, I'm not going to judge. But a word to the wise, eh? Drama never leads to good things.

  2. #5074

    Misty

    I have been out of the hobby for a while but wanted to comment on the Misty thread.

    I originally introduced Misty to this board (under a different name) over a year ago, and the guys I initially hooked her up with are regulars here and can vouch for that. I have had no contact with her for months until she contacted me a couple days ago. Right after, I saw her FB page change status to "in a relationship"... When I msg'ed her about it, she claimed it was a married guy she had been seeing that she had dumped and he was messing with her page. That page has since changed back to "single". So maybe she's back in the hobby, maybe she's not; maybe the other guy posting here is that guy she dumped, or maybe he's been burned by her or is shilling for her. Who knows? Regardless, it sounds like there's a whole lot more drama there than is worth the trouble.

    I think she's a basically good person who has found herself in a bad position. Last thing I want for her is to be living at the Travelodge and walking with Kelli and Kate, and if she needs to do this for income while she's pulling her life together, I'm not going to judge. But a word to the wise, eh? Drama never leads to good things.

  3. #5073

    Misty- Seriously? Stiffed? Horsecrap!

    Damn! That's not the Misty I know or experienced. You sure same Misty? But if babyseal is half right, drugs can make people do some crazy things. I guess I got duped when I was told its ok to post on here. I'm assuming quick, temporary income to feed that fix and than go off the map again?

    Anwyay sorry to anyone who may have got caught up in this. Thought I was helping someone out.

    Members need to boycott and stick together and be aware and keep this stuff and prices under control. These girls can't dictate the market like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallJonson  [View Original Post]
    Uhhh, I guess it would help to mention the dudes came out the closet after I had put donation on desk. I'm sure you all can figure out what I left behind.

  4. #5072

    Helps to mention

    Uhhh, I guess it would help to mention the dudes came out the closet after I had put donation on desk. I'm sure you all can figure out what I left behind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smalljonson  [View Original Post]
    Its a gd shame that as a newbie to this that I run into the bf experience. Almost like LE entrapment. Everything was fine, got inside info, made appt, I get there, and as soon as I make it into the bedroom, this dude comes out the closet with a buddy hollering and runs me off. I think windows may have been open, neighbors looked at me like I was crazy when I left. Just relieved to leave in one piece.

    If anyone can pm me with trustworthy provider I would really appreciate it. Maybe senior members have better experience and connections so I can avoid this.

  5. #5071

    WTF Is Right

    Quote Originally Posted by BginWin  [View Original Post]
    It is true, she is back in business, but UTR. Lets help her out, she is beautiful single mom, and having tough financial circumstances and possibly eviction sooner or later.

    Same Bat location, same Bat dream and same new number to the few of you that have it. She prefers referrels.
    Second time this guy has has reintroduced 'Misty' to this board. Is he a shill or someone harrassing her, posting that she's available when she apparently is not. Or is he part of the scam Smalljonson got hit with? From all I've read here, heard, and experienced, this girl is beautiful, a fantastic lay, but drug-addicted, bat-sh*t crazy, and heavily armed. PM me for her number. LOL. Y'all be careful out there.

  6. #5070

    Misty-WTF? Too for much drama

    Its a gd shame that as a newbie to this that I run into the bf experience. Almost like LE entrapment. Everything was fine, got inside info, made appt, I get there, and as soon as I make it into the bedroom, this dude comes out the closet with a buddy hollering and runs me off. I think windows may have been open, neighbors looked at me like I was crazy when I left. Just relieved to leave in one piece.

    If anyone can pm me with trustworthy provider I would really appreciate it. Maybe senior members have better experience and connections so I can avoid this.

    Quote Originally Posted by BginWin  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I posted this like 2 days ago and it showed up I guess today? But judging by messages I received thru message board as well as personal text to me via Misty herself. I got this message and I guess I'm glad I did because I hear the bf is trouble if anyone showed up.

    Message is she's happily in love and has a live in bf now who is self employed and works a flexible schedule and never predictable when he is home.

    Sorry guys, if I'd waited several days I'd never posted considering a text message I got today from Misty herself.

  7. #5069

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by Swearengen  [View Original Post]
    That's not what I heard. But maybe I was misled?
    A long time lurker here. Got a long txt from Misty yesterday, and I think that I won't contact any more unless she requests in the future.

  8. #5068
    Quote Originally Posted by BginWin  [View Original Post]
    It is true, she is back in business, but UTR. Lets help her out, she is beautiful single mom, and having tough financial circumstances and possibly eviction sooner or later.

    Same Bat location, same Bat dream and same new number to the few of you that have it. She prefers referrels.
    That's not what I heard. But maybe I was misled?

  9. #5067
    Gentlemen,

    I posted this like 2 days ago and it showed up I guess today? But judging by messages I received thru message board as well as personal text to me via Misty herself. I got this message and I guess I'm glad I did because I hear the bf is trouble if anyone showed up.

    Message is she's happily in love and has a live in bf now who is self employed and works a flexible schedule and never predictable when he is home.

    Sorry guys, if I'd waited several days I'd never posted considering a text message I got today from Misty herself.

    Quote Originally Posted by BginWin  [View Original Post]
    It is true, she is back in business, but UTR. Lets help her out, she is beautiful single mom, and having tough financial circumstances and possibly eviction sooner or later.

    Same Bat location, same Bat dream and same new number to the few of you that have it. She prefers referrels.

  10. #5066

    Misty-- UTR and back in business

    It is true, she is back in business, but UTR. Lets help her out, she is beautiful single mom, and having tough financial circumstances and possibly eviction sooner or later.

    Same Bat location, same Bat dream and same new number to the few of you that have it. She prefers referrels.

    Quote Originally Posted by AOneFred7734  [View Original Post]
    If you want some pse there you go.

  11. #5065
    Quote Originally Posted by AOneFred7734  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream about k? . she had gone away. And now looks to be hiting it hard again.
    I saw her a few times when she first started a couple years ago. Nice girl clean and I always had fun. I haven't seen her since she's been back.

  12. #5064

    Looking for info

    Has anyone had a dream about k? . she had gone away. And now looks to be hiting it hard again.

  13. #5063

    Prego Fetish?

    I know a cute young girl that is about 7 months pregnant looking for help! She is not new to game but just not a SW and not on BP. She is cute and skilled, white, mid 20's, not obese, just big pregnant stomach, everything else proportionate. Will share with SM and people that have history with sharing with me. This is a dial it not file it thing so please don't inquire just to be curious, she needs some help now, not a couple of days or weeks from now.

    Happy Hunting.

  14. #5062

    Newbie requesting help.

    I'm new to the area and new to the site, so info on UTR would be greatly appreciated. I'll do my part to help out on the board as soon as I can. Thanks!

  15. #5061

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by CupinDude  [View Original Post]
    She emailed me and said she was in RVA tonight. Available till midnight and again in the morning.

    Have you seen her?
    No but want too..would like to try that striper slide that she does.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape