Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 13518
-
01-07-14 15:50 #5583Senior Member

Posts: 587Ashlynn Andrews aka Tiffany
Need a little help guys. This woman advertises on the massage section of BP and on eros. The only reviews I can find of her are bad, but they are several years old. I've recently text back and forth with her and she seems really nice. She even sent me a couple pics, but they may be old. Please post or PM me if you have seen this woman recently, or if you have any good info. Thanks in advance.
-DHD-.
-
01-07-14 15:11 #5582Regular Member

Posts: 17Alicia4567
Hi all,
Just wanting to know if anyone has seen the above mentioned lady?
She post on here but have listed the name as Crystal and Allie she sound like a good one to visit but can't ever keep her attention long enough to get a pic.
-
01-07-14 14:40 #5581Senior Member

Posts: 141I never care what she does with it.
As long as she doesn't throw it back at me of course.
Originally Posted by TravelinJohn
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-14 14:12 #5580Senior Member

Posts: 898SS is one HOT WOMAN FOR SURE
You have great tastes Tijuana the lady is hot as hell if you read her reviews. Haven't gotten around to seeing her yet but if she will pull back the covers on her bed would be more than happy to slide in and warm her up in more ways than one. The thought of those long slender legs wrapped around my head or back just sends chills up and down my BAAADDDDEEEEEE LOL Totally hot spinner with great skills. PT.
Originally Posted by TravelinJohn
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-14 14:09 #5579Senior Member

Posts: 898Ain't gettin any Cinny Buns for me it seems
Texted her told her I had seen her numbers and what I was looking for and asked her her menu. Haven't heard back from her since. She can stay UTR in my case. How in the hell do you know if you two connect that way when she doesn't answer questions by text BUT wants her number given out for clients. Come on Cinny buns WtFU and get with the program. You want to make some bread figure it out. Thanks for putting her numbers up but maybe a chat on your part with the young woman would wake her up to the realities of the business. PT.
Originally Posted by WhatYou2
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-14 13:05 #5578Senior Member

Posts: 96First visit with Sexy Sassy
Met SS for a hh "get to know you" session. Easy to contact, and easy to be with. As most know, excellent oral skills and very responsive to DATY..which I indulged in. She really tastes great and I don't think she was faking the O's. I had a great time with one minor exception. While I had been specific about bbbjcimws, and she had agreed, she popped out of bed after I came and ran to the bathroom to spit and rinse..and then came back to say "You don't cum much"talk about a mood killer! LOL.
Wish I'd had the time for a longer session but, for an icebreaker, this was nice. Definitely will repeat.
-
01-07-14 12:29 #5577Senior Member

Posts: 233Feel like I have been black listed
I have reached out to 4 diffrent providers today with no replies. Bummed.
-
01-07-14 10:55 #5576Senior Member

Posts: 233No joy
I have tried texting and calling this number when it was posted last week with no replies.
Originally Posted by Tcoupe
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-14 10:43 #5575Senior Member

Posts: 234Thanks dude, I've called the old number a few times, set up to sample the wares on the first try with this number.
Originally Posted by WhatYou2
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-14 09:58 #5574Senior Member

Posts: 97Cinnamon
She just called me speaking of the devil. She what's me to give her number out 859-749-1632 be good to her.
Originally Posted by WhatYou2
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-14 07:31 #5573Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 154Inbox Empty
I Sorry Sweetie!! It's taking PM's now!!
-
01-07-14 07:19 #5572Senior Member

Posts: 97Cinnamon
Originally Posted by FantasyFancy
[View Original Post]
I seen her on December 22 and she looked great. I tried to text her again but her phone is turned off, she's my favorite.
Originally Posted by Obscene9111
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-14 20:04 #5571Senior Member

Posts: 1395You have mail / pm ec
Let's talk I have three ladies interested including the lovely EC. Now it comes down to talking and working out concerns. Thanks for the interest. One lady is out of town and the other lady I have spoken with fora long time and is on top of the list but I didn't expect this many to be interested in my post. Many thanks again. Big Mack.
Originally Posted by EatinCrayons
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-14 17:14 #5570Senior Member

Posts: 27Has anyone seen cinnamon lately?
I know she went on a hiatus and left for awhile and is back now... I'm just wondering if anybody has seen her RECENTLY and would care to comment on how she looked / performed.
-
01-06-14 15:58 #5569Senior Member

Posts: 602She's in Jacksonville now but I think she's back next week.
Originally Posted by BigMack
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






