Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5583

    Ashlynn Andrews aka Tiffany

    Need a little help guys. This woman advertises on the massage section of BP and on eros. The only reviews I can find of her are bad, but they are several years old. I've recently text back and forth with her and she seems really nice. She even sent me a couple pics, but they may be old. Please post or PM me if you have seen this woman recently, or if you have any good info. Thanks in advance.

    -DHD-.

  2. #5582

    Alicia4567

    Hi all,

    Just wanting to know if anyone has seen the above mentioned lady?

    She post on here but have listed the name as Crystal and Allie she sound like a good one to visit but can't ever keep her attention long enough to get a pic.

  3. #5581

    I never care what she does with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJohn  [View Original Post]
    While I had been specific about bbbjcimws, and she had agreed, she popped out of bed after I came and ran to the bathroom to spit and rinse..
    As long as she doesn't throw it back at me of course.

  4. #5580

    SS is one HOT WOMAN FOR SURE

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJohn  [View Original Post]
    Met SS for a hh "get to know you" session. Easy to contact, and easy to be with. As most know, excellent oral skills and very responsive to DATY..which I indulged in. She really tastes great and I don't think she was faking the O's. I had a great time with one minor exception. While I had been specific about bbbjcimws, and she had agreed, she popped out of bed after I came and ran to the bathroom to spit and rinse..and then came back to say "You don't cum much"talk about a mood killer! LOL.

    Wish I'd had the time for a longer session but, for an icebreaker, this was nice. Definitely will repeat.
    You have great tastes Tijuana the lady is hot as hell if you read her reviews. Haven't gotten around to seeing her yet but if she will pull back the covers on her bed would be more than happy to slide in and warm her up in more ways than one. The thought of those long slender legs wrapped around my head or back just sends chills up and down my BAAADDDDEEEEEE LOL Totally hot spinner with great skills. PT.

  5. #5579

    Ain't gettin any Cinny Buns for me it seems

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatYou2  [View Original Post]
    She just called me speaking of the devil. She what's me to give her number out 859-749-1632 be good to her.
    Texted her told her I had seen her numbers and what I was looking for and asked her her menu. Haven't heard back from her since. She can stay UTR in my case. How in the hell do you know if you two connect that way when she doesn't answer questions by text BUT wants her number given out for clients. Come on Cinny buns WtFU and get with the program. You want to make some bread figure it out. Thanks for putting her numbers up but maybe a chat on your part with the young woman would wake her up to the realities of the business. PT.

  6. #5578

    First visit with Sexy Sassy

    Met SS for a hh "get to know you" session. Easy to contact, and easy to be with. As most know, excellent oral skills and very responsive to DATY..which I indulged in. She really tastes great and I don't think she was faking the O's. I had a great time with one minor exception. While I had been specific about bbbjcimws, and she had agreed, she popped out of bed after I came and ran to the bathroom to spit and rinse..and then came back to say "You don't cum much"talk about a mood killer! LOL.

    Wish I'd had the time for a longer session but, for an icebreaker, this was nice. Definitely will repeat.

  7. #5577

    Feel like I have been black listed

    I have reached out to 4 diffrent providers today with no replies. Bummed.

  8. #5576

    No joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tcoupe  [View Original Post]
    Thanks dude, I've called the old number a few times, set up to sample the wares on the first try with this number.
    I have tried texting and calling this number when it was posted last week with no replies.

  9. #5575
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatYou2  [View Original Post]
    She just called me speaking of the devil. She what's me to give her number out 859-749-1632 be good to her.
    Thanks dude, I've called the old number a few times, set up to sample the wares on the first try with this number.

  10. #5574

    Cinnamon

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatYou2  [View Original Post]
    I seen her on December 22 and she looked great. I tried to text her again but her phone is turned off, she's my favorite.
    She just called me speaking of the devil. She what's me to give her number out 859-749-1632 be good to her.

  11. #5573
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 154

    Inbox Empty

    I Sorry Sweetie!! It's taking PM's now!!

  12. #5572

    Cinnamon

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyFancy  [View Original Post]
    I work a regular job as well a so this I Do NOT see more than 3 people a day so I'm very sorry if you don't make the cut for the day persistence pays off I worth trying and waiting for as said above I truly love what I do and it shows with every visit. See ya soon my loves and thanks you very much bri..

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscene9111  [View Original Post]
    I know she went on a hiatus and left for awhile and is back now... I'm just wondering if anybody has seen her RECENTLY and would care to comment on how she looked / performed.
    I seen her on December 22 and she looked great. I tried to text her again but her phone is turned off, she's my favorite.

  13. #5571
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1395

    You have mail / pm ec

    Quote Originally Posted by EatinCrayons  [View Original Post]
    I'm back.
    Let's talk I have three ladies interested including the lovely EC. Now it comes down to talking and working out concerns. Thanks for the interest. One lady is out of town and the other lady I have spoken with fora long time and is on top of the list but I didn't expect this many to be interested in my post. Many thanks again. Big Mack.

  14. #5570

    Has anyone seen cinnamon lately?

    I know she went on a hiatus and left for awhile and is back now... I'm just wondering if anybody has seen her RECENTLY and would care to comment on how she looked / performed.

  15. #5569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMack  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be the story of my life when It comes to finding something / someone different. Appreciate the update.
    She's in Jacksonville now but I think she's back next week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape