Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5553

    Try sexy silk

    Quote Originally Posted by Festellung  [View Original Post]
    OK, I know I have complained about Cincinnati's Heroin epidemic, so this request will seem hypocritical to some, but I would like to find a 420 friendly woman.

    I do make a distinction between the sweet leaf and suicidal drugs like crack, meth and heroin, but also understand that not everyone sees it that way.

    I'the like to find an over-25, non-addict, provider who is open to a smoking first (or maybe even smoking only) date at her usual rate. In other words, I'm looking for a cool chick who is a cannabis fan, but isn't involved in hard narcotics.

    My wife is very opposed to smoking, and I just plain miss catching a buzz with a pretty girl.

    PM is probably the best way to communicate about this.
    Your best bet is Silk. She's a stoner, might even entertain a trade.

    Scuttle.

  2. #5552

    Felicia

    Quote Originally Posted by LJshua  [View Original Post]
    Meet with Felicia a couple of times, one of the best BBBJ I've had.
    She is good. I have had the pleasure about a dozen times and always leave happy!

  3. #5551

    Aimee69

    I looked and could not find much on here about her. The little I found was good. I am just curious if anyone has spent time with her and her friend Kasey. What's the experience like? She says paid for service not time. I just wonder what one might expect with a visit with her. Also any pics on here I am just missing? Maybe she is reviews elsewhere under dif name. I will continue to look but would appreciate any info, public or private. Thanks in advance!

  4. #5550

    Sexy Sara and Beautiful Brittney

    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  5. #5549
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscene9111  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to connect with FantasyFancy (Felicia) but she seems very hard to communicate with. She doesn't respond until hours later between messages.

    I'm curious how these girls BBBJ skills stack up against one another? I've been wanting to visit them both for some time now and I want to pull the trigger but I need help deciding who. I'm hoping someone here can help me out with that!

    Thanks fellas.
    Honestly I disagree with the excessively positive reports. Though her dreams don't involve a necessary bad BBBJCIM, they certainly don't involve spectacular ones. She isn't very easy on the eyes to be honest, was fairly awkward and very methodical. Obviously YMMV but I am a very in shape guy and I wasn't into it. For similar $ you can find a much better BBBJ skilled girl who is also easier on the eyes. I would recommend Crissee personally. She gives one of the best BBBJ's in the town's history for the same rate. She has put on a little weight but is still MILES hotter than Felicia. Also Silk and Candice are more skilled and more attractive for similar rates.

  6. #5548

    Jack Herer Girl

    OK, I know I have complained about Cincinnati's Heroin epidemic, so this request will seem hypocritical to some, but I would like to find a 420 friendly woman.

    I do make a distinction between the sweet leaf and suicidal drugs like crack, meth and heroin, but also understand that not everyone sees it that way.

    I'the like to find an over-25, non-addict, provider who is open to a smoking first (or maybe even smoking only) date at her usual rate. In other words, I'm looking for a cool chick who is a cannabis fan, but isn't involved in hard narcotics.

    My wife is very opposed to smoking, and I just plain miss catching a buzz with a pretty girl.

    PM is probably the best way to communicate about this.

  7. #5547
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscene9111  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to connect with FantasyFancy (Felicia) but she seems very hard to communicate with. She doesn't respond until hours later between messages.

    I'm curious how these girls BBBJ skills stack up against one another? I've been wanting to visit them both for some time now and I want to pull the trigger but I need help deciding who. I'm hoping someone here can help me out with that!

    Thanks fellas.
    Meet with Felicia a couple of times, one of the best BBBJ I've had.

  8. #5546
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  9. #5545

    FantasyFancy or Daddysgirl?

    I've tried to connect with FantasyFancy (Felicia) but she seems very hard to communicate with. She doesn't respond until hours later between messages.

    I'm curious how these girls BBBJ skills stack up against one another? I've been wanting to visit them both for some time now and I want to pull the trigger but I need help deciding who. I'm hoping someone here can help me out with that!

    Thanks fellas.

  10. #5544

    Sexy Sass

    I have to say that I was really impressed. She is definitely a spinner, a little on the skinny side but those big beautiful eyes and that long sexy black hair are just gorgeous. Really sweet and fun, her incall is very nice, clean and definitely has a warm homey feel to it, in spite of where it is. Location is very easy to get to. Dream included lots of LFK and DFK. I was very limited on time so just a BBBJ and tight CMish. Awesome personality, very attentive, and made it a point to turn the phone on silent and put it away. This will be a repeat dream. I highly recommend.

    Nick.

  11. #5543

    To summarize

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Ok I see Tiffany is still posting on this site. I have been out of town for a while is she for read or a fake. Any info will help.
    It sounds like the photos are actually real, despite my doubts, but the experience is pretty awful (per Kenwood Jack, whose intel I've come to respect).

  12. #5542

    Tiffany

    Ok I see Tiffany is still posting on this site. I have been out of town for a while is she for read or a fake. Any info will help.

  13. #5541
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike77  [View Original Post]
    Age, pic, phone number...huh no. That is crazy.
    If I'm not mistaken that is buttons alias of many she's not new I think I've seen 3 different names.

  14. #5540

    Danica aka coldfrost

    Age, pic, phone number...huh no. That is crazy.

  15. #5539

    Beautiful just the way you are

    Quote Originally Posted by KarmynBankz  [View Original Post]
    They like the spinner type LOL.
    Thats not true my current girlfriend is thick like Noelle Von different strokes for different folks every lady has some beautiful quality we all seek happy new years ladies and gents hope to end tonight with a bang bang.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape