Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5568

    I'm back.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMack  [View Original Post]
    Must be over 30 be open to PSE only play as I have serious ED. Would be able to spend an afternoon, evening and wake up in the morning have a "wake me up" then say our goodbyes. The hobby is saturated with women from SW's which is not my thing unless recommended by someone of outstanding tastes. Also there is BP, NR, Indies, USASG, and therefore a plethora of ladies to choose from. The normal refusal is if I spend that much time with you I am losing appointments. So how many are actually advertising hot and heavy for one or two dates a day trying to make rent, put food on the table, pay bills, buy clothes etc. I am offering a day with me, food, a nice hotel room, eating out at fine restaurants, room service etc, for 3 guaranteed for probably twice a month. What the lady choses to do in between seeing me and her "other" dates is her business. If a lady wants to PM me to discuss this do so. Most ladies on here know my likes and dislikes. I am extremely discreet and there are women on here who have seen me and know if you share info with me it will go NO WHERE. WHATEVER HAPPENS BETWEEN US STAY BETWEEN US. I am tired of bed hopping and prefer to find ONE woman to play in my bed and share my time with. The older the better but over thirty a must. I am very skilled with my whole body and it not just about my satisfaction but the woman will have to let me SATISFY her also. I do have SERIOUS ED so keep that in mind but 70 percent of my satisfaction is watching a woman release over and over under the use of my hands and mouth on her body if I can find a woman who will REALLY let herself go in bed and thorougly immerse herself in passion and the heat of pleasure. I am open to discussion. Figure out what you need to make ends meet then add 3 to 600 extra a month over two dates in your budget for having one man for a day and night spoiling you and treating you like a woman not a piece of meat. Thanks for reading. If not takers I am OUT OF HERE. I am tired of throwing money going from woman to woman to try and find what I need. It is no longer worth it hunting. This is not the REAL WORLD it is the fantasy world and there surely has to be one lady to share some time with. PM if interested. If not thanks for reading and best wishes on your journey. BTW guys any complaints take it back channel I don't complain about guys give me the same respect and let's make it between the lady and me. JUST LOOKING FOR ONE LADY FOR THIS NOT MANY
    I'm back.

  2. #5567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1395

    Thanks T Coupe

    Quote Originally Posted by Tcoupe  [View Original Post]
    She just went back to florida yesterday to beat the snow / cold.
    Seems to be the story of my life when It comes to finding something / someone different. Appreciate the update.

  3. #5566
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMack  [View Original Post]
    And read the Octagon post by me Then contact me if interested. IF not no problem. Big Mack.
    She just went back to florida yesterday to beat the snow / cold.

  4. #5565

    Daddysgirl

    I had an opportunity to visit Daddysgirl who posts on the boards. Overall I was pleased with our meeting. I think she has the potential to be a great provider here in Cincy. My only recommendation would be that she should try to 'fix herself up' a bit when seeing clients. Personally I love it when I see a provider for the first time and they are dolled up with light makeup, hair fixed. Etc... Which was not the case when I met with Daddysgirl.

    Overall I would rate my experience a 7 out of 10. She is a very nice girl and does a great job at making you feel comfortable and she provides everything she advertises. So if you do plan on visiting her, rest assured that she is indeed the real deal.

    -obs.

  5. #5564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1395

    LSM clear your message space in PM please

    And read the Octagon post by me Then contact me if interested. IF not no problem. Big Mack.

  6. #5563

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by BuyingSmiles  [View Original Post]
    I looked and could not find much on here about her. The little I found was good. I am just curious if anyone has spent time with her and her friend Kasey. What's the experience like? She says paid for service not time. I just wonder what one might expect with a visit with her. Also any pics on here I am just missing? Maybe she is reviews elsewhere under dif name. I will continue to look but would appreciate any info, public or private. Thanks in advance!
    I saw her the week of Thanksgiving and was very pleased with her services. She was a real sweetheart to me. She had asked me not to share the intimate details. I was going to be in the area over this weekend but had to cancel the trip because of the coming weather. All I can say she treated me well. Thanks Sugarpop.

  7. #5562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1395

    Looking for that special someone for PT GFE / PSE

    Must be over 30 be open to PSE only play as I have serious ED. Would be able to spend an afternoon, evening and wake up in the morning have a "wake me up" then say our goodbyes. The hobby is saturated with women from SW's which is not my thing unless recommended by someone of outstanding tastes. Also there is BP, NR, Indies, USASG, and therefore a plethora of ladies to choose from. The normal refusal is if I spend that much time with you I am losing appointments. So how many are actually advertising hot and heavy for one or two dates a day trying to make rent, put food on the table, pay bills, buy clothes etc. I am offering a day with me, food, a nice hotel room, eating out at fine restaurants, room service etc, for 3 guaranteed for probably twice a month. What the lady choses to do in between seeing me and her "other" dates is her business. If a lady wants to PM me to discuss this do so. Most ladies on here know my likes and dislikes. I am extremely discreet and there are women on here who have seen me and know if you share info with me it will go NO WHERE. WHATEVER HAPPENS BETWEEN US STAY BETWEEN US. I am tired of bed hopping and prefer to find ONE woman to play in my bed and share my time with. The older the better but over thirty a must. I am very skilled with my whole body and it not just about my satisfaction but the woman will have to let me SATISFY her also. I do have SERIOUS ED so keep that in mind but 70 percent of my satisfaction is watching a woman release over and over under the use of my hands and mouth on her body if I can find a woman who will REALLY let herself go in bed and thorougly immerse herself in passion and the heat of pleasure. I am open to discussion. Figure out what you need to make ends meet then add 3 to 600 extra a month over two dates in your budget for having one man for a day and night spoiling you and treating you like a woman not a piece of meat. Thanks for reading. If not takers I am OUT OF HERE. I am tired of throwing money going from woman to woman to try and find what I need. It is no longer worth it hunting. This is not the REAL WORLD it is the fantasy world and there surely has to be one lady to share some time with. PM if interested. If not thanks for reading and best wishes on your journey. BTW guys any complaints take it back channel I don't complain about guys give me the same respect and let's make it between the lady and me. JUST LOOKING FOR ONE LADY FOR THIS NOT MANY

  8. #5561

    Contacting Silk

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    So who knows how to get a hold of her? Been texting and calling for over a week. Every time I get a text that says she is to busy to talk or text. Was wanting to see her, but I'm not going to chase someone to give them money. It's a shame, cause I know we would have clicked. MF.
    The time I saw her, I PM. Ed her first and expressed my interest to see her, asked about availability, and provided my references. She PM. Ed back saying she'the see me and to work out the details for the appointment via text. We exchanged a few texts to establish a day and time. It really couldn't have been any easier to book a session.

  9. #5560

    Rude

    How come your the only one who seems to say this about me? I understand I'm not everyone's cup of tea but I'm certainly not ugly as. Sure a lot of my guys would agree sorry you feel like that buts its cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyDude  [View Original Post]
    Honestly I disagree with the excessively positive reports. Though her dreams don't involve a necessary bad BBBJCIM, they certainly don't involve spectacular ones. She isn't very easy on the eyes to be honest, was fairly awkward and very methodical. Obviously YMMV but I am a very in shape guy and I wasn't into it. For similar $ you can find a much better BBBJ skilled girl who is also easier on the eyes. I would recommend Crissee personally. She gives one of the best BBBJ's in the town's history for the same rate. She has put on a little weight but is still MILES hotter than Felicia. Also Silk and Candice are more skilled and more attractive for similar rates.
    .

  10. #5559

    Silky

    So who knows how to get a hold of her? Been texting and calling for over a week. Every time I get a text that says she is to busy to talk or text. Was wanting to see her, but I'm not going to chase someone to give them money. It's a shame, cause I know we would have clicked. MF.

  11. #5558

    Date with Remmylynn

    Hi. First time to post here, have spent most of my time at another site.

    It was easy to contact Kate and set up a date for later that evening. I did 2 as I like to have time relax and get to know each other. She met me at her incall close to 75, and we went inside to get comfortable. I will not go into too many details, as some try to sound like they are writing for penthouse. She likes back rubs, which I like to start out with to relax, some daty, some BBBJ then on to the finial. She is a very nice person and we hit it off right from the beginning. As some here have said, her nipples and clit are very sensitive, she said she had her piercings removed and that caused it.

    Would like to keep her for myself, but she is a nice girl, short, little baby fat, but to me, the sex was good, and the company great. Will see again, next time, maybe an overnight.

  12. #5557

    Job

    I work a regular job as well a so this I Do NOT see more than 3 people a day so I'm very sorry if you don't make the cut for the day persistence pays off I worth trying and waiting for as said above I truly love what I do and it shows with every visit. See ya soon my loves and thanks you very much bri..

    Quote Originally Posted by Briky469  [View Original Post]
    I've had the pleasure of meeting both girls and Felicia has not only the skill but the passion. She truely loves what she does and the more you see her the better it gets. She is my go to girl. She is sometimes hard to get ahold of as some ladys are but well worth it. Daddy'sgirl is good but the 3 times I've seen her was just a quality BJ. No passion just get it done and go.
    .

  13. #5556

    Felicia for sure

    I've had the pleasure of meeting both girls and Felicia has not only the skill but the passion. She truely loves what she does and the more you see her the better it gets. She is my go to girl. She is sometimes hard to get ahold of as some ladys are but well worth it. Daddy'sgirl is good but the 3 times I've seen her was just a quality BJ. No passion just get it done and go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscene9111  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to connect with FantasyFancy (Felicia) but she seems very hard to communicate with. She doesn't respond until hours later between messages.

    I'm curious how these girls BBBJ skills stack up against one another? I've been wanting to visit them both for some time now and I want to pull the trigger but I need help deciding who. I'm hoping someone here can help me out with that!

    Thanks fellas.

  14. #5555
    Quote Originally Posted by Crism0808  [View Original Post]
    Try this one. She had a good review on 12-31 and is pretty hot and she loves the 420:

    http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...ly-23/16762019
    I don't doubt this one is legit and the reviewer thought she was hot, but I am going to challenge the authenticity of the photos since they can be found in many places.

  15. #5554
    Quote Originally Posted by Festellung  [View Original Post]
    OK, I know I have complained about Cincinnati's Heroin epidemic, so this request will seem hypocritical to some, but I would like to find a 420 friendly woman.

    I do make a distinction between the sweet leaf and suicidal drugs like crack, meth and heroin, but also understand that not everyone sees it that way.

    I'the like to find an over-25, non-addict, provider who is open to a smoking first (or maybe even smoking only) date at her usual rate. In other words, I'm looking for a cool chick who is a cannabis fan, but isn't involved in hard narcotics.

    My wife is very opposed to smoking, and I just plain miss catching a buzz with a pretty girl.

    PM is probably the best way to communicate about this.
    Try this one. She had a good review on 12-31 and is pretty hot and she loves the 420:

    http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...ly-23/16762019

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape