Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 459 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 6880
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1810

    Ridge Pike AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by GutsAndGlory  [View Original Post]
    Driving down Ridge Pike in Norristown, not far from OS Therapy, and suddenly my AMP-radar goes off and I see "Hana Spa" in a nice little storefront with a flashy "open" sign in the window. Anyone TOFTT yet who can report back?
    Haven't noticed that one, and haven't been to OS yet either (Hey, I'm new in the area. So many AMPs, so little time / money). But I have been to Ridge and to Sun, both on Ridge Pike, opposite sides of the street, and opposite directions from Alan Wood drive (IKEA). Both appear to be are & T only. TS and massage were better at Ridge. Roaming was better at Sun (but provider stayed clothed). Finishes about the same both places; lotion available if needed. Given the plethora of options in this Target rich environment, I doubt I'll be returning to either any time soon. Not that there was anything wrong, but they are what they are and there are lots more options out there with broader menus (and heftier prices).

    Stay Safe.

    Holden Caulfield.

  2. #1809

    Russian MPs

    Quote Originally Posted by HotNReady  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a lot of non-Asian body rubs in the northeast area I tried this one just now.

    http://pennsylvania.backpage.com/Bod...52-20/17759500

    Started off not to bad good looking Latino takes me to my room standard .6 for the house. Tells me to get nude and put the tip on the table so I do as told and put $ on the table and all I got was a oil rub for 10 minutes. Next she gets hot stones for my back and then leaves for 10 minutes. Comes back with a wet towel and wipes down my back and legs tells me to turn over and put the rest of the tip on the table. So I put another .5 on the table and flip over. Comes back in and covers mini me with towel and rubs my legs for 5 minutes. Tells me I am done and I can use the bath room when I am leaving if I like. So my advise is to stick to the AMPs. I TOFTT totaling 210 for nothing but an oil rub. That lasted 30 minute. If anyone has had a different experience please let me know.
    Sorry about your bad experience. That really St*nks! Appreciate you posting your experience so others can avoid the place! Much appreciated!

    If memory serves from reading these boards, I think a lot of the non Asian MPs in NE Philly are associated with the Russians? Perhaps my memory is bad? Also suspect that kind of "routine" is standard practice for the non-Asian MPs up there. Perhaps someone more directly knowledgeable can add their experience?

    Hope it is OK to post the advert in case the link gets taken down?

    🍁🍂WELCOME GENTLEMAN all nude massages to START YOUR DAY (215)251-6352 🍂🍁 - 20

    Posted: Tuesday, December 3, 2013 9:42 AM.

    Reply: click here.

    We have EVERYTHING!! _GENTLEMAN'S CHOICE your going to love our nude massages_10145; Don't miss the Chance to spend 1 hr with any sexy girl you pick.. Including Table Showers (with us) We are Highly Recommended_HOTT INTERNATIONAL BOMBSHELLS_ REAL PICS Absolutely your favorite.. These other spas wish they was us! OPEN 9:00 am.10:00 pm __Tel: 215-251-6352 Address:2401 Tremont st. Suite, see on Roosevelt blvd. Phila, Pa 19115 (On right side (sidewalk) just after the Barber shop).

    Poster's age: 20.

    • Location: Philadelphia, ROOSEVELT BOULEVARD / GRANT 215-251-6352.

    • Post I'd: 17759500 pennsylvania.

  3. #1808
    Great review on Audrey!

    I forgot to mention Candy at Pink as another great option. Call ahead don't get fooled my the mamasan into seeing anyone else besides Candy. Pink is different from FC and Bella, the other girls are 40 plus and pretty ugly in my opinion.

    Enjoy!

  4. #1807

    North East body rubs

    I have seen a lot of non-Asian body rubs in the northeast area I tried this one just now.

    http://pennsylvania.backpage.com/Bod...52-20/17759500

    Started off not to bad good looking Latino takes me to my room standard .6 for the house. Tells me to get nude and put the tip on the table so I do as told and put $ on the table and all I got was a oil rub for 10 minutes. Next she gets hot stones for my back and then leaves for 10 minutes. Comes back with a wet towel and wipes down my back and legs tells me to turn over and put the rest of the tip on the table. So I put another .5 on the table and flip over. Comes back in and covers mini me with towel and rubs my legs for 5 minutes. Tells me I am done and I can use the bath room when I am leaving if I like. So my advise is to stick to the AMPs. I TOFTT totaling 210 for nothing but an oil rub. That lasted 30 minute. If anyone has had a different experience please let me know.

  5. #1806

    Bella. Audry

    Audry.

    I scheduled an appointment with Audry aka Osuca from blueangelnyc.com. Audry's face looks about 30 something with a nice slim youthful body. Like most k-girls from NY her professional photos will make you question if she is the same woman in the photos, but it's her. She has a great attitude, friendly personality and all smiles.

    TS was standard. In the room she have me a nice soft & firm massage with light tongue action, no rimming. CBJ was good, tongue action on the tip and sucking on the cohones. As others have mentioned, she appears to enjoy her work. Very responsive to DATY, back arching; head in a thigh vice; ass in the air full body tightening. I agree with Echo's comment on her flower, when fully blossomed it's a thing of beauty. I wasn't able to last long with MISH, she felt so good. She intensifies the experience by getting soaking wet with a nice grip while moaning and arching her back. She gets into get work.

    I give her an 7 to 8 out of 10. I did not get the blown away at first sight, her face is alright and body is hot. I don't plan on repeating before she leaves in a week for NY. If you are looking for variety, go see Audry. If you have a favorite that you know will show you a good time, go see your favorite.

  6. #1805
    Quote Originally Posted by GutsAndGlory  [View Original Post]
    Sam. Thanks in advance for your incredible contributions. What is location of Apple Spa. Word is they've moved?
    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...re-24/17434954

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Bod...21-23/17565807

    http://phillybella.escortwebsite.com/photos.phtml

    The pictures of Hana are pretty much real but you can tell it's been touched up studio style but I've experienced her first hand you will have a hard time going to another AMP after seeing her.

    As for number 2 very good reviews on Tiny at Fun City. The other girl Ginger looks tasty as well. I like the picture with the plant covering her breasts and x box in particular.

    Bella does not have Domino anymore so I don't know about the new girl Audrey, heard Tiffany is full of herself one of those stuck up hotties. Gloria is your best bet, she don't speak any English but she doesn't need to. The best way to describe her is "warm" as Spazen would say and I agree with him.

    Haven't been to any other AMPs, don't think any of the other ones can hang with the trophy winners. Myself I wouldn't spend my money elsewhere. Enjoy everybody enjoy.

  7. #1804

    Apple Spa location?

    Quote Originally Posted by SamKatz  [View Original Post]
    Top 3 In Philly Sam Katz opinion:

    1. Hana at Apple Spa (the infamous Hana that was at 1217) you will not leave disappointed you will leave addicted to this girl already planning your next visit.

    2. The girls at Fun City any one of them my friends tell me really good stories about this place and supposedly more are on the way.

    3. Bellas Domino, heard good things from my oldhead about her.

    Enjoy.
    Sam. Thanks in advance for your incredible contributions. What is location of Apple Spa. Word is they've moved?

  8. #1803
    Top 3 In Philly Sam Katz opinion:

    1. Hana at Apple Spa (the infamous Hana that was at 1217) you will not leave disappointed you will leave addicted to this girl already planning your next visit.

    2. The girls at Fun City any one of them my friends tell me really good stories about this place and supposedly more are on the way.

    3. Bellas Domino, heard good things from my oldhead about her.

    Enjoy.

  9. #1802
    Quote Originally Posted by GogglzPaesano  [View Original Post]
    Heard this place is loaded with North Jersey C/K Grandma's that do anything for a Jackson over standard rates. Problem is they start at 50 yo and up ENJOY... LOL.
    I haven't been there since the bust.

    But when I was there the women gave a 100 % effort, didn't short on time, and got what I wanted. Granted they are not in their 20's. But service provided was worth the money, at least in my experience.

  10. #1801

    1819 Ranstead

    Heard this place is loaded with North Jersey C/K Grandma's that do anything for a Jackson over standard rates. Problem is they start at 50 yo and up ENJOY... LOL.

  11. #1800

    New member TOFTT

    Hey all,

    Been around the forums for about two months figured I'd join up and TOFTT for the useful info I have gained from the site.

    I went to a relatively new place in the northeast around Holme circle. I didn't see any reviews anywhere for it figured I'd give it a try. The place was set up almost like a legitimate place with massage chairs, foot baths, even those hair dryer chair things you see at ladies hair saloons. I honestly almost left right there but figured no pain no gain. Talk to a guy sitting at the front desk he sent up a older lady look to me mid 40's, may have been hot ten years ago but now was okay, not bad or ugly just okay. Originally I was going to get a hour but thought it sill might be a legit place and didn't want to waste too much money.

    She took me downstairs, (that was a good sign) and told me to get ready, I removed all my clothing to try to let her now I wasn't LEO. She asked me if I had been there I just said yeah even though I hadn't. There was no table shower just straight to the massage. It honestly wasn't a half bad massage, medium strength good stretching, light oil. After came the flip which was some light mutual touching, inside both dress and bathing suit. Since I wasn't particularly attracted to her I settled for a HE for a .4 tip. I think I would return because it seems that you would be to negotiate price of tips for various services below the philly standard. Total damage was .8 I think I could have paid less as always YMMV. Please excuse any grammar errors as I did this on my mobile.

  12. #1799

    Thanks

    Much obliged.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spazen  [View Original Post]
    $1.6 is the Philly standard.

  13. #1798
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBates  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town from Florida for a few weeks and was reading up on Bella vs. Pink. Where I'm from the standard donation is $.8 for FS. Is it the same for Bella and Pink? Any help is appreciated.
    $1.6 is the Philly standard.

  14. #1797

    Bella vs Pink

    I'm in town from Florida for a few weeks and was reading up on Bella vs. Pink. Where I'm from the standard donation is $.8 for FS. Is it the same for Bella and Pink? Any help is appreciated.

  15. #1796
    Care to share this latin woman? I'm looking for some variet to the KMP.

    Quote Originally Posted by BertIsTheName  [View Original Post]
    Yeah man good stuff on the massage. I quietly told her that the massage was pretty good and that all the other girls there usually give 5 minutes of rub. Bianca wasn't there so I couldn't peep her although tiff. Is cute, I'm not to big on the pale skin.

    I like asians tan like Cambodian, thai, or maylasian of which you'd probly never see at a AMP.

    I personally wouldn't repeat just because of the variety that comes and goes is pretty decent and I have patience.

    I do however have an upper end latin gal that I do repeat with just because she's so incredibly.

    Fun an her body is simply impeccable.

    Glad to see everyone getting busy an back on here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape