Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 459 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 6875
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1790

    Philly be

    Allright boys..dicthed work early an decided to hit bella since I noticed they had 2 new features. .

    Called ahead to avoid confusions..

    Asked if I could meet them first and decide lily said not a problem.

    Well one new wasent there so I chose amber..

    Definitly korean. Nice tan very cute no bolt ons but there still there.

    Probly 5'7 /115 .

    She is cool as cash and conversations were good..ts was good.

    Now here's the funny part..usually at bella I've had 5 minutes of rub time then flip.

    She actually gave a killer massage and walked on my back..

    So then I flip CBJ was decent..cow girl for couple minutes on to daty.

    Where she turned into a mad woman she liked it so much..

    Then to miss. Then I was finished. .

    She's a cool chick but I wouldn't repeat just because there's so many options around.

    And variety is more what I like.

  2. #1789

    Bella

    Visited Bella a month ago near 11 pm. I asked for the new girl at the time. Got to find name but she's no longer on site. She wasn't available and tried to sell me on Tiffany. I offered to wait. MamasN said ok and did ts herself (great) and 15 min later the girl was available and a complete knockout. Not GFE but still perfect.

  3. #1788
    Any info on a Candy at pinks? Went in and only girl available was a tad old. Mentioned I wanted a different girl and that I forgot her name. (A lie) she said that I must be talking about candy and that she'd be available later that day.

  4. #1787
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    100 % Accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by Iorek  [View Original Post]
    Those RMP's in this market are mostly ripoffs.. But if you want to give any a try they tend to be in greater north east section of the city, southampton township, theres one in Warminster I believe..street road..etc...as there is a Eastern Europa population rooted in that general area. I've tried the RMP a number of years back..total waste, nothin' but stress..and they act like they are doing you some monumental favor simply giving you creations shittiest half-assed massage. Litany of rules about how nothing can be touched and at the end when your naked and trying your best to maintain the emotional balance between being irate, pissed, expectant and hopeful and still with a half-masted chubby, you are told it's finished..but by this time you have long since ponied up the price one generally does for the full works as a standard massage should be no more than $60 for the hour. You are then looked at with fiery eyes and a contemptuous scowl and told with a thickly acented-in-staccato'd and crisp concise and cruel way that "we don't do that here..I should call the police...ugh! Tho absolutely everything about their advertising showcases and sells the idea of it, even they do while accidently-on-purpose grazing your dick and letting their nipples run across your arm every now and then..

    Best RMP I've been to was in London..the real deal, Russian females still not very facially expressive but that's a very international place and they know better than to pretend to portray themselves as some elite goddesses there, they were actually quite friendly and tactile. It's the Romanians you got to watch out for there...they are so detatched and mechanical one starts to think they are sex slaves... Outside of NYC and northern NJ on the east coast Russian gals seem to think they're are superior human beings and are aggrieved to have to spend time and touch us other unwashed sub-humans.. My advice..save your cash and I've said it to anyone that has asked; and its just my opinion mind you, but I understand the desire to diversify and try something different but don't rock that Asian boat..it floats sure, and solid and good.

    Hopefully someone else that has actually had a positive experience with the RMP in this town will chime in and point you in the right direction.

    Take a gander at backpages, they have the listing of the handful of Eastern European spas in the general area.. I'd be curious to read about your experience if you take the chance...you never know and I'm sure hoping I'm wrong about them..
    I went to the one by South of Welsh and the Blvd. Total rip off! Avoid at all cost! They advertise a good game but its a different story with no happy ending when your there.

  5. #1786
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225
    Quote Originally Posted by LyzaB  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I just moved to Philly and am looking for some Russian MPs, can you recommend me a few? Very much appreciated!
    Those RMP's in this market are mostly ripoffs.. But if you want to give any a try they tend to be in greater north east section of the city, southampton township, theres one in Warminster I believe..street road..etc...as there is a Eastern Europa population rooted in that general area. I've tried the RMP a number of years back..total waste, nothin' but stress..and they act like they are doing you some monumental favor simply giving you creations shittiest half-assed massage. Litany of rules about how nothing can be touched and at the end when your naked and trying your best to maintain the emotional balance between being irate, pissed, expectant and hopeful and still with a half-masted chubby, you are told it's finished..but by this time you have long since ponied up the price one generally does for the full works as a standard massage should be no more than $60 for the hour. You are then looked at with fiery eyes and a contemptuous scowl and told with a thickly acented-in-staccato'd and crisp concise and cruel way that "we don't do that here..I should call the police...ugh! Tho absolutely everything about their advertising showcases and sells the idea of it, even they do while accidently-on-purpose grazing your dick and letting their nipples run across your arm every now and then..

    Best RMP I've been to was in London..the real deal, Russian females still not very facially expressive but that's a very international place and they know better than to pretend to portray themselves as some elite goddesses there, they were actually quite friendly and tactile. It's the Romanians you got to watch out for there...they are so detatched and mechanical one starts to think they are sex slaves... Outside of NYC and northern NJ on the east coast Russian gals seem to think they are superior human beings and are aggrieved to have to spend time and touch us other unwashed sub-humans.. My advice..save your cash and I've said it to anyone that has asked; and its just my opinion mind you, but I understand the desire to diversify and try something different but don't rock that Asian boat..it floats sure, and solid and good.

    Hopefully someone else that has actually had a positive experience with the RMP in this town will chime in and point you in the right direction.

    Take a gander at backpages, they have the listing of the handful of Eastern European spas in the general area.. I'd be curious to read about your experience if you take the chance...you never know and I'm sure hoping I'm wrong about them..

  6. #1785

    FC. Sienna

    Visited FC last week and had a session with Sienna. Not really much to add from previous posts. Nice body, service is pretty standard is all I got. She tried to please so I couldn't really say it was the lack of trying but I could not connect with her for some reason. It might be because I was her last customer for the night and she's probably already exhausted. I'll try to come back again for a second round and see how that goes.

  7. #1784

    Man

    Man whats goin on in here nobody got any action going on.

    If you guys are on another board lmk so I can join up and see if I'm missing any action.

  8. #1783

    Any recommendation?

    Hi guys, I just moved to Philly and am looking for some Russian MPs, can you recommend me a few? Very much appreciated!

  9. #1782

    Hana Spa. In Norristown

    Driving down Ridge Pike in Norristown, not far from OS Therapy, and suddenly my AMP-radar goes off and I see "Hana Spa" in a nice little storefront with a flashy "open" sign in the window. Anyone TOFTT yet who can report back?

  10. #1781

    FC Sienna

    Manager said, Roxanne was busy but, she had another nice gal. In walked Sienna and I was impressed. Very slim and fit body. Cute bob cut hair just about shoulder length about 5'4" tall. Speaks good English. Was somewhat shy at first but we started to click and things were good. Seems like a really nice gal. Could be a little new at this. Looks like she is in her late 20's. Nice natural face without heavy make up. Defiantly they type of face and looks that kind of grow on you as you interact with her. More natural beauty rather then tricks with heavy makeup. Over all things were standard as far an AMP. She got into it and I would def repeat. Kind of get the feeling things will be even better 2nd time around.

  11. #1780
    Spoke to Hana, she is on vacation right now in Japan, will be back shortly and will be working again in Philly. Thats all for now folks.

    Sam Katz

  12. #1779

    Fun City

    Are these pics on fun city web site accurate? My experience there was total off. Girls I seen are no where close to girls in their website.

  13. #1778
    PhillyKnuckles.

    She actually spells her name Terra. Yea, the website got it wrong. I saw her a few weeks ago and sometime before. Standard MO for Bella as of late. I'm glad that for a first time you did not see Gloria because communicatiion is virtually non-existant. Rumor has it she doesn't like facial hair.

    The standard fare is $.6 for hopefully real close to an hour.

    The standard of service has been lower than it's been in the past all over Philly. GFE is rare. The "Callowhill Special" is seemingly non-existant. You also don't find the "the Slide" offered.

    Glad you had a good time.

    "Sue" who is aparently vacationing, but not a member of the Bella staff is an older provider that provides an experience "Way different" than the norm. Unreliable, even with an appointment and you have to budget at least 3 hours. Worth the effort if you can put up with the issues.

  14. #1777

    Bella

    Ok, so I went to Bella. I had never been to an AMP before. I've been perusing this site for years, and since I'm within walking distance to this place, I figured I might as well give it a shot. Called up to see if anyone was available. Nice woman on the phone asked if I could come now, I said I'll head right over. I walked in, not knowing what to expect on any level. Mamasan asked me if I'd been there before. Where I'm from. Where I live now. All that stuff. She took me upstairs and ushered me into a room and closed the door. She was very friendly, which kind of put me at ease. Kind of. A couple minutes later, Tara walks in. I'm horrible at guessing age and weight (if I was one of those carnies that does that at county fairs for prizes, I'd be fired the first night), but I'm guessing she's about 5'5" maybe 120, full firm breasts, great shape. She said she's 26 and I can believe that.

    Anyway, she led me to another room for the TS, which was quite nice. Backside first, then flipped me over. Worked about every inch from shoulders to the bottom of my feet. She seemed genuinely fascinated with all my tattoos, and frightened by my genital piercing. Super cute personality, her English wasn't great so communication wasn't the easiest. Went back to the other room, she rubbed me a bit, asking me more about the tattoos and I answered as best as I could from what I thought she was saying. She asked me to take out my jewelry, then she focused on my nether region. Since it was my first time, my nerves were getting the best of me (speaking of which, if anyone knows where I can find blues, it would make my life so much easier next time around), but she was extremely patient.

    We flipped spots, I started on her collarbone and went down (she likes it soft, not hard) and then DATY. The only thing she didn't seem into was a finger in her. Did that for a bit then I think she started feeling bad so we sat up, finally got the old blood flowing, and got on top of her. Afterwards, she gave me a nice massage, checking out my tattoos closely, very interested in them. I want to say she took longer than what would be normal because of her curiosity in them all, but who knows. We discussed Asian food and body mods. It was a good time. $.5 plus. 2 for her. Since I have nothing to compare this to, I can't tell you much more other than that, but she's an incredibly sweet girl who's patient and warm. I'd definitely recommend her for you guys. She's leaving for vacation tomorrow night but will be back in a week. Any questions, feel free to get in touch. And like I said, if you have a line to big blue, let me know. And thanks to Bert for the info. Ok, I'll end this novel here.

  15. #1776

    Here you go.

    Quote Originally Posted by GutsAndGlory  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report Showtime. Where is FC located now? Any website?
    Here you go. http://funcityphilly.wix.com/home

    It is in the old city area. 40 South 3rd Street. Between Market and Chestnut. I love heading in to FC for some fun then walking around for a drink or a bite to eat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape