Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 459 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 6880
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1795

    Massage in Warminster

    Can anyone provide info on the massage st 240 W Street Road.

  2. #1794

    Ohters

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjwojo  [View Original Post]
    Went to Bella for the first time based on the recommendations here. Escorted to a room and asked if I wanted someone in particular. I couldn't remember the girls names from here, so I said anyone is okay. Amber came in. The other descriptions are accurate. Good ts. Good massage with walking on the back. Very enthusiastic, whether the moans were real or not. Will definitely have to try the others, but if they're not available, I wouldn't hesitate to see Amber again.
    Yeah man good stuff on the massage. I quietly told her that the massage was pretty good and that all the other girls there usually give 5 minutes of rub. Bianca wasn't there so I couldn't peep her although tiff. Is cute, I'm not to big on the pale skin.

    I like asians tan like Cambodian, thai, or maylasian of which you'd probly never see at a AMP.

    I personally wouldn't repeat just because of the variety that comes and goes is pretty decent and I have patience.

    I do however have an upper end latin gal that I do repeat with just because she's so incredibly.

    Fun an her body is simply impeccable.

    Glad to see everyone getting busy an back on here.

  3. #1793

    Bella Amber

    Went to Bella for the first time based on the recommendations here. Escorted to a room and asked if I wanted someone in particular. I couldn't remember the girls names from here, so I said anyone is okay. Amber came in. The other descriptions are accurate. Good ts. Good massage with walking on the back. Very enthusiastic, whether the moans were real or not. Will definitely have to try the others, but if they're not available, I wouldn't hesitate to see Amber again.

  4. #1792

    Bella. Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by BertIsTheName  [View Original Post]
    Allright boys..dicthed work early an decided to hit bella since I noticed they had 2 new features. .

    Called ahead to avoid confusions.

    Asked if I could meet them first and decide lily said not a problem.

    Well one new wasent there so I chose amber..

    Definitly korean. Nice tan very cute no bolt ons but there still there.

    Probly 5'7 /115 .

    She is cool as cash and conversations were good..ts was good.

    Now here's the funny part..usually at bella I've had 5 minutes of rub time then flip.

    She actually gave a killer massage and walked on my back..

    So then I flip CBJ was decent..cow girl for couple minutes on to daty.

    Where she turned into a mad woman she liked it so much..

    Then to miss. Then I was finished. .

    She's a cool chick but I wouldn't repeat just because there's so many options around.

    And variety is more what I like.
    I also visited Amber yesterday LOL. Similar story decent ts better massage than the last few AMPs I've been to. Negotiated 2 cups for a tip (BJ then BJ + FS) also put on a great performance as a wild one. Only con was she wasn't happy that by tip I meant an additional 20 for the 2nd cup and she wanted 40. But quickly settled with it.

  5. #1791

    Philly be

    Allright boys..dicthed work early an decided to hit bella since I noticed they had 2 new features. .

    Called ahead to avoid confusions..

    Asked if I could meet them first and decide lily said not a problem.

    Well one new wasent there so I chose amber..

    Definitly korean. Nice tan very cute no bolt ons but there still there.

    Probly 5'7 /115 .

    She is cool as cash and conversations were good..ts was good.

    Now here's the funny part..usually at bella I've had 5 minutes of rub time then flip.

    She actually gave a killer massage and walked on my back..

    So then I flip CBJ was decent..cow girl for couple minutes on to daty.

    Where she turned into a mad woman she liked it so much..

    Then to miss. Then I was finished. .

    She's a cool chick but I wouldn't repeat just because there's so many options around.

    And variety is more what I like.

  6. #1790

    Bella

    Visited Bella a month ago near 11 pm. I asked for the new girl at the time. Got to find name but she's no longer on site. She wasn't available and tried to sell me on Tiffany. I offered to wait. MamasN said ok and did ts herself (great) and 15 min later the girl was available and a complete knockout. Not GFE but still perfect.

  7. #1789
    Any info on a Candy at pinks? Went in and only girl available was a tad old. Mentioned I wanted a different girl and that I forgot her name. (A lie) she said that I must be talking about candy and that she'd be available later that day.

  8. #1788
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    100 % Accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by Iorek  [View Original Post]
    Those RMP's in this market are mostly ripoffs.. But if you want to give any a try they tend to be in greater north east section of the city, southampton township, theres one in Warminster I believe..street road..etc...as there is a Eastern Europa population rooted in that general area. I've tried the RMP a number of years back..total waste, nothin' but stress..and they act like they are doing you some monumental favor simply giving you creations shittiest half-assed massage. Litany of rules about how nothing can be touched and at the end when your naked and trying your best to maintain the emotional balance between being irate, pissed, expectant and hopeful and still with a half-masted chubby, you are told it's finished..but by this time you have long since ponied up the price one generally does for the full works as a standard massage should be no more than $60 for the hour. You are then looked at with fiery eyes and a contemptuous scowl and told with a thickly acented-in-staccato'd and crisp concise and cruel way that "we don't do that here..I should call the police...ugh! Tho absolutely everything about their advertising showcases and sells the idea of it, even they do while accidently-on-purpose grazing your dick and letting their nipples run across your arm every now and then..

    Best RMP I've been to was in London..the real deal, Russian females still not very facially expressive but that's a very international place and they know better than to pretend to portray themselves as some elite goddesses there, they were actually quite friendly and tactile. It's the Romanians you got to watch out for there...they are so detatched and mechanical one starts to think they are sex slaves... Outside of NYC and northern NJ on the east coast Russian gals seem to think they're are superior human beings and are aggrieved to have to spend time and touch us other unwashed sub-humans.. My advice..save your cash and I've said it to anyone that has asked; and its just my opinion mind you, but I understand the desire to diversify and try something different but don't rock that Asian boat..it floats sure, and solid and good.

    Hopefully someone else that has actually had a positive experience with the RMP in this town will chime in and point you in the right direction.

    Take a gander at backpages, they have the listing of the handful of Eastern European spas in the general area.. I'd be curious to read about your experience if you take the chance...you never know and I'm sure hoping I'm wrong about them..
    I went to the one by South of Welsh and the Blvd. Total rip off! Avoid at all cost! They advertise a good game but its a different story with no happy ending when your there.

  9. #1787
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225
    Quote Originally Posted by LyzaB  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I just moved to Philly and am looking for some Russian MPs, can you recommend me a few? Very much appreciated!
    Those RMP's in this market are mostly ripoffs.. But if you want to give any a try they tend to be in greater north east section of the city, southampton township, theres one in Warminster I believe..street road..etc...as there is a Eastern Europa population rooted in that general area. I've tried the RMP a number of years back..total waste, nothin' but stress..and they act like they are doing you some monumental favor simply giving you creations shittiest half-assed massage. Litany of rules about how nothing can be touched and at the end when your naked and trying your best to maintain the emotional balance between being irate, pissed, expectant and hopeful and still with a half-masted chubby, you are told it's finished..but by this time you have long since ponied up the price one generally does for the full works as a standard massage should be no more than $60 for the hour. You are then looked at with fiery eyes and a contemptuous scowl and told with a thickly acented-in-staccato'd and crisp concise and cruel way that "we don't do that here..I should call the police...ugh! Tho absolutely everything about their advertising showcases and sells the idea of it, even they do while accidently-on-purpose grazing your dick and letting their nipples run across your arm every now and then..

    Best RMP I've been to was in London..the real deal, Russian females still not very facially expressive but that's a very international place and they know better than to pretend to portray themselves as some elite goddesses there, they were actually quite friendly and tactile. It's the Romanians you got to watch out for there...they are so detatched and mechanical one starts to think they are sex slaves... Outside of NYC and northern NJ on the east coast Russian gals seem to think they are superior human beings and are aggrieved to have to spend time and touch us other unwashed sub-humans.. My advice..save your cash and I've said it to anyone that has asked; and its just my opinion mind you, but I understand the desire to diversify and try something different but don't rock that Asian boat..it floats sure, and solid and good.

    Hopefully someone else that has actually had a positive experience with the RMP in this town will chime in and point you in the right direction.

    Take a gander at backpages, they have the listing of the handful of Eastern European spas in the general area.. I'd be curious to read about your experience if you take the chance...you never know and I'm sure hoping I'm wrong about them..

  10. #1786

    FC. Sienna

    Visited FC last week and had a session with Sienna. Not really much to add from previous posts. Nice body, service is pretty standard is all I got. She tried to please so I couldn't really say it was the lack of trying but I could not connect with her for some reason. It might be because I was her last customer for the night and she's probably already exhausted. I'll try to come back again for a second round and see how that goes.

  11. #1785

    Man

    Man whats goin on in here nobody got any action going on.

    If you guys are on another board lmk so I can join up and see if I'm missing any action.

  12. #1784

    Any recommendation?

    Hi guys, I just moved to Philly and am looking for some Russian MPs, can you recommend me a few? Very much appreciated!

  13. #1783

    Hana Spa. In Norristown

    Driving down Ridge Pike in Norristown, not far from OS Therapy, and suddenly my AMP-radar goes off and I see "Hana Spa" in a nice little storefront with a flashy "open" sign in the window. Anyone TOFTT yet who can report back?

  14. #1782

    FC Sienna

    Manager said, Roxanne was busy but, she had another nice gal. In walked Sienna and I was impressed. Very slim and fit body. Cute bob cut hair just about shoulder length about 5'4" tall. Speaks good English. Was somewhat shy at first but we started to click and things were good. Seems like a really nice gal. Could be a little new at this. Looks like she is in her late 20's. Nice natural face without heavy make up. Defiantly they type of face and looks that kind of grow on you as you interact with her. More natural beauty rather then tricks with heavy makeup. Over all things were standard as far an AMP. She got into it and I would def repeat. Kind of get the feeling things will be even better 2nd time around.

  15. #1781
    Spoke to Hana, she is on vacation right now in Japan, will be back shortly and will be working again in Philly. Thats all for now folks.

    Sam Katz

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape