Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,311 to 32,325 of 37376
-
11-17-13 03:55 #5066Regular Member

Posts: 11Misty-- UTR and back in business
It is true, she is back in business, but UTR. Lets help her out, she is beautiful single mom, and having tough financial circumstances and possibly eviction sooner or later.
Same Bat location, same Bat dream and same new number to the few of you that have it. She prefers referrels.
Originally Posted by AOneFred7734
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-13 06:29 #5065Senior Member

Posts: 678I saw her a few times when she first started a couple years ago. Nice girl clean and I always had fun. I haven't seen her since she's been back.
Originally Posted by AOneFred7734
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-13 21:46 #5064Senior Member

Posts: 445Looking for info
Has anyone had a dream about k? . she had gone away. And now looks to be hiting it hard again.
-
11-09-13 15:49 #5063Senior Member

Posts: 883Prego Fetish?
I know a cute young girl that is about 7 months pregnant looking for help! She is not new to game but just not a SW and not on BP. She is cute and skilled, white, mid 20's, not obese, just big pregnant stomach, everything else proportionate. Will share with SM and people that have history with sharing with me. This is a dial it not file it thing so please don't inquire just to be curious, she needs some help now, not a couple of days or weeks from now.
Happy Hunting.
-
10-24-13 22:28 #5062Regular Member

Posts: 1Newbie requesting help.
I'm new to the area and new to the site, so info on UTR would be greatly appreciated. I'll do my part to help out on the board as soon as I can. Thanks!
-
10-22-13 18:39 #5061Senior Member

Posts: 445Victoria
No but want too..would like to try that striper slide that she does.
Originally Posted by CupinDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-13 22:03 #5060Senior Member

Posts: 153She emailed me and said she was in RVA tonight. Available till midnight and again in the morning.
Originally Posted by AOneFred7734
[View Original Post]
Have you seen her?
-
10-21-13 18:48 #5059Senior Member

Posts: 445Sweet victoria
I don't think she is in Richmond today.
Originally Posted by CupinDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-13 11:36 #5058Senior Member

Posts: 153Sweet Victoria
Hello Richmond Gents.
Sweet Victoria is visiting your town today. Does anyone have any info on her? Her reviews are great and she seems legit, but I always like to check my resources. Any info would be great, I'm mainly looking for SM's that have actually seen this beauty!
https://www.preferred411.com/p114475
http://victoriasclassybehindcloseddo...les.com/m/home
-
10-11-13 19:49 #5057Senior Member

Posts: 445Money working girl
Yea I'm on the road now. LOL
Originally Posted by Richmond Fotog
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-13 19:37 #5056Senior Member

Posts: 1004MoneyWhore is now Ladybyrd
Her photos and info are now in the St Louis forum. Enjoy the trip.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1897037
Originally Posted by AOneFred7734
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-13 16:45 #5055Senior Member

Posts: 404Same here and kind of pricey plus I'm guessing the motel room would be on me. On the plus side, it sounded like it could be for a couple of hours of fun.
Originally Posted by Salvaone
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-13 09:01 #5054Senior Member

Posts: 105Money who're
Got a pic. Little too overweight for me, white, long brown hair, mid 30s.
Originally Posted by AOneFred7734
[View Original Post]
Sal
-
10-07-13 23:52 #5053Senior Member

Posts: 254St Louis
I exchanged PMs with her, and she's in St Louis, says she's looking for advice. Why the hell she posted here, with that motive, is sure a mystery.
Originally Posted by AOneFred7734
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-13 18:51 #5052Senior Member

Posts: 445Money working girl
I asked for a picture. Have not heard anything
Originally Posted by Richmond Fotog
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





