Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5050

    Atm

    Quote Originally Posted by Romance 1600  [View Original Post]
    I'm mad I never went for Greek with her. Word from another member (or three) is once you flipped her over and started hitting the pussy from the back, she would sometimes take initiative to grab the Cock and insert into her ass using only her natural juices for lube. And had no issue with anal creampie.

    One report said ATM was performed with no hesitation. I'm hoping that wasnt true. Ugh
    If you want some pse there you go.

  2. #5049

    The Move

    Quote Originally Posted by Romance 1600  [View Original Post]
    Mistys move was to get on top and after deep stroking for awhile to get herself fully relaxed she'd position herself just at the right angle (but still riding) so that she could get the end of the cock to hit up inside just up about an inch above her clit area (but obviously on the inside of her pussy) where you could def feel your cock hitting something. Within 30 seconds she'd start squirting. Every time. If you could last, she'd do it 3-4 times to the point she would have Gatorade (orange or blue) on the nightstand to replenish herself.
    Yeah, that's the 'move' where she 'forgets' the cover and fastens on to you for the ride and says she use a cover with everyone else, I had push her off and go do a quick cleanup. Figured it was just a heat of the moment slip up. But I alwyas get her squirting using fingers and with oral (till I heard about lack of safety, now sorry I had my face in that thing) , becuase is fun to watch it happen and she was alwyas so loud, and always ended with BBBJCIMWS, every drop, left me bone dry.

  3. #5048

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by Bginwin  [View Original Post]
    Saw Misty several days ago. Willing to exchange info for a spinner or one who BBBJCIM.
    If you saw her several days ago, why do you want her number?

  4. #5047

    Misty

    Saw Misty several days ago. Any interest, pm me. I'm looking for spinner and one that will BBBJCIM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Romance 1600  [View Original Post]
    Mistys move was to get on top and after deep stroking for awhile to get herself fully relaxed she'd position herself just at the right angle (but still riding) so that she could get the end of the cock to hit up inside just up about an inch above her clit area (but obviously on the inside of her pussy) where you could def feel your cock hitting something. Within 30 seconds she'd start squirting. Every time. If you could last, she'd do it 3-4 times to the point she would have Gatorade (orange or blue) on the nightstand to replenish herself.

  5. #5046
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltnric  [View Original Post]
    I would like to second that. If anyone knows of a squirter please let me know.
    I join the list too!

  6. #5045
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Man, oh man.

    That's definitely in my bucket list! I have never been with a squirter. If any of you fine gentlemen come across one, send her my way!
    I would like to second that. If anyone knows of a squirter please let me know.

  7. #5044

    Full Yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewskyy  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Misty for last two months, she game me new number, but after reading stuff today I think I'm done. Always great service for a very low price, thanks for the info.
    Damn, is your PM box full yet?

  8. #5043

    Squirting

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Man, oh man.

    That's definitely in my bucket list! I have never been with a squirter. If any of you fine gentlemen come across one, send her my way!
    Hey pal;

    Many women can squirt, and they don't know it. I have been with a number of squirters, ones that know and ones that don't. When I was out in Nashville, I saw a 40 yo eastern European lady that was nice looking, not so much in the face but had the body of a 24 yo hottie. Beautifully, perky and firm tits that I swear were not fake and a slim physique. I didn't realize it at the time as she was very shy about it, but she squirted. I had seen it on porn, Cytheria and all, but thought it was fake. So I finally saw another girl through a dating site that was full on. In fact I had to block it with my hand as it was all over the place. She could squirt like a garden hose for 6 or 7 times in a row. That confirmed to me it was real. I subsequently watched the video,"two Girls Teach Sex" which had one DVD dedicated to Squirting and that really clued me in. I had an SO that was married (can you actually be in that situ?) she was very orgasmic and had at least 3 or 4 distinct orgasms. One she had made her breath smell different. That kinda feedback that can't be faked is golden! It took a long time, as much because I didn't quite know what I was doing, but ultimately she relaxed and let it flow. The next BP girl I saw, a young coed out in Midlothian, I made squirt and she claimed to have never experienced that before. And, since then Misty, sandi Grey out in Charleston, WV. There is a specific place, The G-spot and many girls don't really know, or are not sensitive or haven't been sensitized to that area, yet. You can tell when you are close as the whole area swells and pushes your hand out of her. It is hard for them, as they feel like they are going to pee and hold it back, unless they are very relaxed and comfortable and feel safe with you that they will let it go. But once they do, they will be addicted to you. USE WITH CAUTION!

  9. #5042

    Squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Man, oh man.

    That's definitely in my bucket list! I have never been with a squirter. If any of you fine gentlemen come across one, send her my way!
    Don't 69 her you will drown

  10. #5041
    Quote Originally Posted by Romance 1600  [View Original Post]
    Some sap from here made her his g / f?

    One born every minute.

    Say what you want though, but man could she perform and squirt like a fountain. Def LOVED what she did. In fact, I think she did it more for pleasure than for work.
    I totally agree. I saw her fairly regularly for quite a while, and she quite frankly wore me out!

  11. #5040

    Squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by Littlehead  [View Original Post]
    My experience exactly, squirted like a fountain, and did it at least as much for pleasure as for money. If she ever comes back, I'd love to see her again (if you read the board Misty PM Woody).
    Man, oh man.

    That's definitely in my bucket list! I have never been with a squirter. If any of you fine gentlemen come across one, send her my way!

  12. #5039
    Quote Originally Posted by Romance 1600  [View Original Post]
    Some sap from here made her his g / f?

    One born every minute.

    Say what you want though, but man could she perform and squirt like a fountain. Def LOVED what she did. In fact, I think she did it more for pleasure than for work.
    My experience exactly, squirted like a fountain, and did it at least as much for pleasure as for money. If she ever comes back, I'd love to see her again (if you read the board Misty PM Woody).

  13. #5038

    Misty

    I have been seeing Misty for last two months, she game me new number, but after reading stuff today I think I'm done. Always great service for a very low price, thanks for the info.

  14. #5037

    Odds Cal

    Quote Originally Posted by BabySeal1959  [View Original Post]
    I thought you put up posts in 2 or 3 different threads a few days ago, telling us that Misty had retired? Weird. Those posts have disappeared, as have the few posts from other members that responded and commented about them. Or I'm trippin. Still makes me wonder what's going on.
    May as well put this one to rest: OddsCal contact me before he disappeared, said he is Misty's former client-turned-bf (now ex-bf) and had posted here about her retirement but she don't know he was because he was trying to help her ensure old clients leeave her alone, and he later had the posts deleted because she asked him to. He also confirmed what some others said, that she was barebacking anyone who wanted it, FS including anal. Damn glad I passed on that. He also insisted that Kelly/Kimmy was worth checking out, though it seems she asking for a lot for not much in return.

  15. #5036
    Quote Originally Posted by Mco327  [View Original Post]
    Here's the ad, DO NOT waste your time. She's there to talk, that's it!

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...at-21/11078495
    Fake pics. Image 34: http://www.fadedindustry.com/hot-gir...appy-hump-day/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape