Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5066

    Misty-- UTR and back in business

    It is true, she is back in business, but UTR. Lets help her out, she is beautiful single mom, and having tough financial circumstances and possibly eviction sooner or later.

    Same Bat location, same Bat dream and same new number to the few of you that have it. She prefers referrels.

    Quote Originally Posted by AOneFred7734  [View Original Post]
    If you want some pse there you go.

  2. #5065
    Quote Originally Posted by AOneFred7734  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream about k? . she had gone away. And now looks to be hiting it hard again.
    I saw her a few times when she first started a couple years ago. Nice girl clean and I always had fun. I haven't seen her since she's been back.

  3. #5064

    Looking for info

    Has anyone had a dream about k? . she had gone away. And now looks to be hiting it hard again.

  4. #5063

    Prego Fetish?

    I know a cute young girl that is about 7 months pregnant looking for help! She is not new to game but just not a SW and not on BP. She is cute and skilled, white, mid 20's, not obese, just big pregnant stomach, everything else proportionate. Will share with SM and people that have history with sharing with me. This is a dial it not file it thing so please don't inquire just to be curious, she needs some help now, not a couple of days or weeks from now.

    Happy Hunting.

  5. #5062

    Newbie requesting help.

    I'm new to the area and new to the site, so info on UTR would be greatly appreciated. I'll do my part to help out on the board as soon as I can. Thanks!

  6. #5061

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by CupinDude  [View Original Post]
    She emailed me and said she was in RVA tonight. Available till midnight and again in the morning.

    Have you seen her?
    No but want too..would like to try that striper slide that she does.

  7. #5060
    Quote Originally Posted by AOneFred7734  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she is in Richmond today.
    She emailed me and said she was in RVA tonight. Available till midnight and again in the morning.

    Have you seen her?

  8. #5059

    Sweet victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by CupinDude  [View Original Post]
    Hello Richmond Gents.

    Sweet Victoria is visiting your town today. Does anyone have any info on her? Her reviews are great and she seems legit, but I always like to check my resources. Any info would be great, I'm mainly looking for SM's that have actually seen this beauty!

    https://www.preferred411.com/p114475

    http://victoriasclassybehindcloseddo...les.com/m/home
    I don't think she is in Richmond today.

  9. #5058

    Sweet Victoria

    Hello Richmond Gents.

    Sweet Victoria is visiting your town today. Does anyone have any info on her? Her reviews are great and she seems legit, but I always like to check my resources. Any info would be great, I'm mainly looking for SM's that have actually seen this beauty!

    https://www.preferred411.com/p114475

    http://victoriasclassybehindcloseddo...les.com/m/home

  10. #5057

    Money working girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Fotog  [View Original Post]
    Her photos and info are now in the St Louis forum. Enjoy the trip.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1897037
    Yea I'm on the road now. LOL

  11. #5056

    MoneyWhore is now Ladybyrd

    Her photos and info are now in the St Louis forum. Enjoy the trip.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1897037

    Quote Originally Posted by AOneFred7734  [View Original Post]
    I asked for a picture. Have not heard anything

  12. #5055
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvaone  [View Original Post]
    Got a pic. Little too overweight for me, white, long brown hair, mid 30s.

    Sal
    Same here and kind of pricey plus I'm guessing the motel room would be on me. On the plus side, it sounded like it could be for a couple of hours of fun.

  13. #5054

    Money who're

    Quote Originally Posted by AOneFred7734  [View Original Post]
    I asked for a picture. Have not heard anything
    Got a pic. Little too overweight for me, white, long brown hair, mid 30s.

    Sal

  14. #5053

    St Louis

    Quote Originally Posted by AOneFred7734  [View Original Post]
    I asked for a picture. Have not heard anything
    I exchanged PMs with her, and she's in St Louis, says she's looking for advice. Why the hell she posted here, with that motive, is sure a mystery.

  15. #5052

    Money working girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Fotog  [View Original Post]
    Is Craigslist now on USASG?

    It's interesting she's posting in both RIC and St. Louis.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1893509
    I asked for a picture. Have not heard anything

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape