Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,851 to 44,865 of 61379
-
10-01-13 22:12 #16529Senior Member

Posts: 312Totalkaos / advice e
I could not agree with you more. You are giving this guy sound advice. These girls are past redemption, there job is to take by hustle. Or by any other means the ability support their and their boyfriends drug habit, dude my advice is just take some viagra fuck the shit out of them. And leave it at that, end of story LOL!
Originally Posted by TotalKaos
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-13 20:54 #16528Senior Member

Posts: 811Kristen
Is this the Kristen who had an infected leg from a burn, she said it was from a motorcycle exhaust pipe, it used to smell really bad and did take away from the experience.
Originally Posted by Breast Fed
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-13 20:36 #16527Senior Member

Posts: 2343End of topic
Funny that you mention that book and show, I remember banging a WSW years ago around Cole st. Not sure if it was at John's place or some were else. When we were done and walking back to my vehicle, she pointed to one of the abanded row houses on one of the dead end streets next to the rail yard. She told me , " they shot some scenes for a tv show in that house a few days ago ". It was the one with Detective Munch in it.
-
10-01-13 20:21 #16526Senior Member

Posts: 224Off topic
A book I highly recommend is "The Corner" by the same people who then brought "The Wire" to HBO. The book is based on real events, most of the area mentioned are familiar with those who frequent the wilkens loop and while names and faces change, the characters remain the same.
Originally Posted by Bongson
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-13 17:13 #16525Senior Member

Posts: 67Lost infastructure
Baltimore was once a STRONG and PROUD blue collar manufactoring hub. When the factories closed and / or those jobs were SHIPPED overseas, it left a HUGE montary vacuum. And so with a large porous waterfront, a huge population of unemployed, (and now worse than UNSKILLED) , an uncertain future, a stagnet housing market, organized crime found a money making goldmine! . Such a place was like my childhood home, that I abandoned so many years ago, I got out while many who I grew up with died trying to either get out. Or roll with the new game, (and unless you are at the top you lose, street corner soldier ESPECIALLY). Or wound up as wards, (HA) , of the state. Then once folks are in the prison system. It is so VERY hard to exit. Because so many OTHER folks make a living off of you, (lawyers, jailers, bails bondmen, police, public officials, others) , without the Hos and thugs, they themselves, (legal folks) , would probably face an uncertain future. Crime is BIG business. So then, with so few avenues you either commit some kind of suicide. Or you get into the only few survival routes left, most of which are. State mandatedly. Illegal. A nice and very vicious cycle.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-13 17:05 #16524Senior Member

Posts: 197Sounds like you are looking for more then most in here. I personally just see them as a means to an end, nothing more. I don't care about the bullshit in their lives, I deal with enough women outside of here for that. You want a girlfriend go find one, you want a hooker go find one but do not get the two confused.
Originally Posted by JoeCool1983
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-13 15:56 #16523Senior Member

Posts: 52Kristen
I had posted about my date with Kristen on Labor Day but I included some information that she had passed on to me that should not have been posted.
The next date I did the young lady told me that Kristen had a heart attack and died. Then another one that told me the same thing.
She had great oral skills and will be missed by all that knew her. She had the prettiest kitten I ever saw. I asked if she groomed it and she said it just grew like that.
I have to wonder if I was the last date she did.
OM41
-
10-01-13 15:17 #16522Senior Member

Posts: 2343Heather
When I banged her a while back she was healthy and had a bubble butt. She has put on weight around the middle, her ass looks like it is spreading but is still nice. Do you know what her deal is? I got paranoid watching her, there were two cops cars parked down the street , one dark colored the other in white facing each other in the middle of the street . I wasn't sure if she was waving to the cops about me or if she was trying to get the attention of one of the guys on break in front of the peanut place . I stopped circling and moved on .
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-13 15:03 #16521Senior Member

Posts: 229Well I think it's safe to say, after being in the game so long, and being with 1 girl or many girls, whichever is your preference, you begin to develop a personal relationship with them. You can't help but wonder about the inner workings of their minds, their thought processes. If they're a drug user, how the drugs affect their minds. Their emotions and feelings. The inner workings of the industry itself.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-13 14:47 #16520Senior Member

Posts: 1370
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
I remember when I first posted about Jessica, report #9038, back on 4/1/12, some idiot tried to tease me and say that Jessica was a man. Thanks to "The Big Man" for confirming that this chic was definately all woman, and a beast at Her particular skill set. I haven't visited her in a minute, but I'm sure nothing has changed. Peace.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-13 14:42 #16519Senior Member

Posts: 1318Got that right
Damn bro, you're becoming the top dog on this site. Vids are dead on. Put a little on their face for BP!
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-13 14:35 #16518

Posts: 540Amanda "Manda"' on Conkling / Orleans
Amanda is gorgeous 22 yr old blonde who hangs on Conkling. She's received some great reports here. She's now preggers. I have her digits and can share them for anyone OK with great oral. However, you'll have to leave message and wait for her to call back from "private number."
-
10-01-13 14:31 #16517Senior Member

Posts: 1318Who cares?
Us who like a little puddy and tata's don't give a rats ass about these ladies sitch. We just enjoy there company for 30 mins or so then throw them out like yesterday's newspaper. Enjoy it while you're still young enough too. Prayers go out to the folks who lost their job this week due to ACA.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-13 14:20 #16516Banned Member

Posts: 5343Did Kristen hang around Baltimore St, up towards Patterson Park area? Usually a few blocks up from that church. If so, I had dated her a few times of the years and she was always pleasant and never tried to get one over on me. Sorry to hear of these 2 young ladie's passing.
Originally Posted by Breast Fed
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-13 14:05 #16515Banned Member

Posts: 1312Looks like Heather
Bro that looks like Heather she has picked up a lot of weight red head freckles on her face looks like her from the back she is always stationed at that corner.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





