Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16515

    Looks like Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I saw this SW again today, I see her most every time a drive through the area. She usually turns her head when I look at her but today she didn't. I stopped and parked around the corner from her and walked up on foot. I asked her if she was dating and she shook her head no, I told her if she changed her mind to meet me at D's. I have taken her there once before and everything was cool. I don't know why the cold shoulder treatment all of sudden. I asked ugly Brenda about her once and she told me she is a 80 dollar date. I guess that means she only does Hotel dates. Does anyone no anything about her. I thinks she lives in one of the corner houses at the intersection of Fulton and Wilkins. I hope you can make out the picture. I took it from my Vehicle so you may have to zoom in.
    Bro that looks like Heather she has picked up a lot of weight red head freckles on her face looks like her from the back she is always stationed at that corner.

  2. #16514

    What more can you say

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Jessica on Wilkens Avenue giving up all her brains to me. One of the best BBBJs on Wilkens Avenue at work.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/960/jes...ns-avenue.html
    SW Idol enough said mic work so good made me feel like I was still letting off hours after

  3. #16513
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Can one of you seniors who have knowledge and insight explain the Bmore drug scene and why it is so prevalent in the city. I am from DC and don't know the reasons why. Compared. To other cities Bmore is off the chain. Check the streetwalker threads around the country and no one comes close to Baltimore as far as reports.
    I think that, just because of some unknown reason (s) Baltimore is a particularly poor, depressed, rundown city. Or at least parts of Baltimore anyway. And it just naturally attracts a lot of drug activity (sale and use). For whatever reasons, the streetwalkers don't have any other options or don't care to change their circumstances. Who knows, maybe it's something in the water or air. Maybe it's the crazy weather here. It's like one of those mysteries like why is the sky blue or what is the meaning of life?

  4. #16512

    Baltimore

    Quote Originally Posted by Breast Fed  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't heard yet. Patterson Park has lost two veterans. Kerry M the redhead WSW with DD bolt ons passed way in March. I've heard that she was on dialysis and was HIV +. She had moved out of Patterson Park and was trying to get her life straightened out, but her kidneys failed too fast.

    And Kristen M the home comming queen passed away in the beginning of September. She was also on dialysis and went back to live at her grandmothers place in Dundalk.

    I don't recall either of these girls being theives. I've always had a good time with both of them. It's very sad to see these girls get caught up in the lifestyle and then try to get out unsuccessfully. Rest in peace ladies, because thats what you were.

    http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/bal....Ly9znx2X.dpbs

    http://www.dundalkeagle.com/obituari...michele-manson
    Can one of you seniors who have knowledge and insight explain the Bmore drug scene and why it is so prevalent in the city. I am from DC and don't know the reasons why. Compared to other cities Bmore is off the chain. Check the streetwalker threads around the country and no one comes close to Baltimore as far as reports.

  5. #16511

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Hovito  [View Original Post]
    Last night passing through B / CB saw Shannon at 4th and Pontiac. She hopped in and we caught up. Have not seen her in about 2 years. I didn't recognize her at first, dark out. We hit my spot and had a great BBBJ, wasn't planning on picking anyone up, had to be somewhere soon. She looked great, I've seen her fat and skinny but she said she is on point with a place to stay and the program thing. Next time will hit the motel when I have more time.
    Would this be the same "Shannon" you're talking about.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (2).jpg
Views:	640
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	278287

    If so let me know.

    Thanks

  6. #16510

    Patterson Park Veterans

    If you haven't heard yet. Patterson Park has lost two veterans. Kerry M the redhead WSW with DD bolt ons passed way in March. I've heard that she was on dialysis and was HIV +. She had moved out of Patterson Park and was trying to get her life straightened out, but her kidneys failed too fast.

    And Kristen M the home comming queen passed away in the beginning of September. She was also on dialysis and went back to live at her grandmothers place in Dundalk.

    I don't recall either of these girls being theives. I've always had a good time with both of them. It's very sad to see these girls get caught up in the lifestyle and then try to get out unsuccessfully. Rest in peace ladies, because thats what you were.

    http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/bal....Ly9znx2X.dpbs

    http://www.dundalkeagle.com/obituari...michele-manson

  7. #16509

    Wow, A lot of action here.

    Anyone willing to share with a traveler? I will be on a business trip over there soon and was hoping I could get some contact info on younger, thin, white or hispanics in the area. If you ever come to Richmond, I can repay the favors.

  8. #16508

    Redemption

    I'm having trouble getting the video to load. Will try again later. But keep up the good efforts. Starting to be able to look past those earlier reporting shenanigans. Monger on bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    I ran into Tina crossing the 29th Street Bridge headed over to Whitelock Street to get her medicine. She started out by telling me that she was very mad at her Baltimore City fire fighter boyfriend because he never give her any money. So for a short ride and a Ten spot she was willing to smoke my pipe first and hit the glass one afterwards. I will say it was a very good BBBJ on the run so if you every catch her crossing the 29th street bridge don't hesitate to give her a ride and cash in your coupon at the same time. It felt so good when she was catching the nut for me.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/973/tin...timore-md.html

  9. #16507

    Jenna is out and about

    Jenna is out and about seen Jenna at a good price made me, no made me, no time great great ass.

  10. #16506

    Tina from 41street

    I ran into Tina crossing the 29th Street Bridge headed over to Whitelock Street to get her medicine. She started out by telling me that she was very mad at her Baltimore City fire fighter boyfriend because he never give her any money. So for a short ride and a Ten spot she was willing to smoke my pipe first and hit the glass one afterwards. I will say it was a very good BBBJ on the run so if you every catch her crossing the 29th street bridge don't hesitate to give her a ride and cash in your coupon at the same time. It felt so good when she was catching the nut for me.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/973/tin...timore-md.html

  11. #16505

    Shannon

    Last night passing through B / CB saw Shannon at 4th and Pontiac. She hopped in and we caught up. Have not seen her in about 2 years. I didn't recognize her at first, dark out. We hit my spot and had a great BBBJ, wasn't planning on picking anyone up, had to be somewhere soon. She looked great, I've seen her fat and skinny but she said she is on point with a place to stay and the program thing. Next time will hit the motel when I have more time.

  12. #16504

    Jealous

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Jessica on Wilkens Avenue giving up all her brains to me. One of the best BBBJs on Wilkens Avenue at work.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/960/jes...ns-avenue.html
    I think I'm a little jealous of your horse cock (no homo), even though I packing my own. Pretty sure I can speak for most of the people here when I say that. Keep up the good work bustin nuts!

  13. #16503

    The rest

    That was one round in the middle of the night, so we got together in the am for some more.
    She's not high-minded (big headed) , she just likes to enjoy her cigs and some cock (must be an oral thing).
    Well, I'm always game for some oral fun, long as I get to crush that thick ass too. The girl can't.
    Keep a phone though to save her life; I don't know why. But when I get a solid number will share w interested parties.
    Not you Harry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎  

  14. #16502

    Monochrome 2

    The thing I like a about her is she doesn't pretend. She likes getting high (she said so) , but she says she just likes fucking (win, win for her).
    Am I going to be the one who denies her at least one? She is dependable and patient (takes her time) and like to get off too. Besides, she likes all her holes filled, and I am much obliged to fulfill her wishes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎  

  15. #16501

    Nothing important to say

    Just felt like sharing some experiments in Monochromatic thick butt smashing w / my buddy Ms. Eveready.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   9.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape