Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,866 to 44,880 of 61380
-
10-01-13 14:05 #16515Banned Member

Posts: 1312Looks like Heather
Bro that looks like Heather she has picked up a lot of weight red head freckles on her face looks like her from the back she is always stationed at that corner.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-13 13:58 #16514Banned Member

Posts: 1312What more can you say
SW Idol enough said mic work so good made me feel like I was still letting off hours after
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-13 12:35 #16513Senior Member

Posts: 229I think that, just because of some unknown reason (s) Baltimore is a particularly poor, depressed, rundown city. Or at least parts of Baltimore anyway. And it just naturally attracts a lot of drug activity (sale and use). For whatever reasons, the streetwalkers don't have any other options or don't care to change their circumstances. Who knows, maybe it's something in the water or air. Maybe it's the crazy weather here. It's like one of those mysteries like why is the sky blue or what is the meaning of life?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-13 11:52 #16512Senior Member

Posts: 2343Baltimore
Can one of you seniors who have knowledge and insight explain the Bmore drug scene and why it is so prevalent in the city. I am from DC and don't know the reasons why. Compared to other cities Bmore is off the chain. Check the streetwalker threads around the country and no one comes close to Baltimore as far as reports.
Originally Posted by Breast Fed
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-13 10:27 #16511Regular Member

Posts: 2Shannon
Would this be the same "Shannon" you're talking about.
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]
If so let me know.
Thanks
-
10-01-13 08:52 #16510Senior Member

Posts: 132Patterson Park Veterans
If you haven't heard yet. Patterson Park has lost two veterans. Kerry M the redhead WSW with DD bolt ons passed way in March. I've heard that she was on dialysis and was HIV +. She had moved out of Patterson Park and was trying to get her life straightened out, but her kidneys failed too fast.
And Kristen M the home comming queen passed away in the beginning of September. She was also on dialysis and went back to live at her grandmothers place in Dundalk.
I don't recall either of these girls being theives. I've always had a good time with both of them. It's very sad to see these girls get caught up in the lifestyle and then try to get out unsuccessfully. Rest in peace ladies, because thats what you were.
http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/bal....Ly9znx2X.dpbs
http://www.dundalkeagle.com/obituari...michele-manson
-
10-01-13 06:52 #16509Senior Member

Posts: 427Wow, A lot of action here.
Anyone willing to share with a traveler? I will be on a business trip over there soon and was hoping I could get some contact info on younger, thin, white or hispanics in the area. If you ever come to Richmond, I can repay the favors.
-
10-01-13 03:01 #16508Senior Member

Posts: 147Redemption
I'm having trouble getting the video to load. Will try again later. But keep up the good efforts. Starting to be able to look past those earlier reporting shenanigans. Monger on bro!
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-13 00:46 #16507Regular Member

Posts: 2Jenna is out and about
Jenna is out and about seen Jenna at a good price made me, no made me, no time great great ass.
-
10-01-13 00:15 #16506Senior Member

Posts: 279Tina from 41street
I ran into Tina crossing the 29th Street Bridge headed over to Whitelock Street to get her medicine. She started out by telling me that she was very mad at her Baltimore City fire fighter boyfriend because he never give her any money. So for a short ride and a Ten spot she was willing to smoke my pipe first and hit the glass one afterwards. I will say it was a very good BBBJ on the run so if you every catch her crossing the 29th street bridge don't hesitate to give her a ride and cash in your coupon at the same time. It felt so good when she was catching the nut for me.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/973/tin...timore-md.html
-
10-01-13 00:05 #16505Senior Member

Posts: 228Shannon
Last night passing through B / CB saw Shannon at 4th and Pontiac. She hopped in and we caught up. Have not seen her in about 2 years. I didn't recognize her at first, dark out. We hit my spot and had a great BBBJ, wasn't planning on picking anyone up, had to be somewhere soon. She looked great, I've seen her fat and skinny but she said she is on point with a place to stay and the program thing. Next time will hit the motel when I have more time.
-
09-30-13 23:15 #16504Senior Member

Posts: 57Jealous
I think I'm a little jealous of your horse cock (no homo), even though I packing my own. Pretty sure I can speak for most of the people here when I say that. Keep up the good work bustin nuts!
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-13 22:18 #16503Senior Member

Posts: 2419The rest
That was one round in the middle of the night, so we got together in the am for some more.
She's not high-minded (big headed) , she just likes to enjoy her cigs and some cock (must be an oral thing).
Well, I'm always game for some oral fun, long as I get to crush that thick ass too. The girl can't.
Keep a phone though to save her life; I don't know why. But when I get a solid number will share w interested parties.
Not you Harry.
-
09-30-13 22:12 #16502Senior Member

Posts: 2419Monochrome 2
The thing I like a about her is she doesn't pretend. She likes getting high (she said so) , but she says she just likes fucking (win, win for her).
Am I going to be the one who denies her at least one? She is dependable and patient (takes her time) and like to get off too. Besides, she likes all her holes filled, and I am much obliged to fulfill her wishes.
-
09-30-13 22:07 #16501Senior Member

Posts: 2419Nothing important to say
Just felt like sharing some experiments in Monochromatic thick butt smashing w / my buddy Ms. Eveready.








Reply With Quote





