Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 8093
-
10-06-13 13:04 #5498Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Dropping Dimes
Last I heard Idris was in Bucks County trying to beat charges and turning on friends, family and neighbors. I was told that the name "CookyJar," was mentioned in the courtroom and dismissed. I never meant Idris and as you know I am not in the business. My only claim to fame is that of a want to be photographer.
Originally Posted by Always31
[View Original Post]
Congratulations on motherhood. A special congratulation on 2 years sobriety. I wish you only love and continued success. Xoxo.
CookyJar
-
10-05-13 22:42 #5497Regular Member

Posts: 2I remember that day LOL she was a great girl!
-
10-05-13 22:12 #5496Regular Member

Posts: 2Dropping Dimes?
A truly pleasant blast from the past.
It's really nice hearing from you Alexus. I always knew you'the make it out. Maybe one day we can get together, I'the love to take you out to lunch or dinner.
No! I have not seen or heard from Aundrea. I guess you know she had a baby. Word is that she is doing well and staying far away.
Word on the street is that Eddrift (I'm not sure if that's how you spell his name, but I'm sure you know who I am talking about) isn't doing too well. My understanding is that he's in Bucks County and dropping dimes on everyone he can – including me, and I never even meant the dude. LOL.
Drop me a private message, I'll come to you and we'll have lunch.
CookyJar[/QUOTE]Yes of course I know of him was Always Good To Me. I'm doing Great its been 2 yrs not once have I got myself into Trouble LOL. Hes Idris in Prison? I'm grateful of all the people I met Includeing You. I would love to do Lunch. And Great News I Am A Mommy 2. My daughter comes First. I hope Aundrea is doing well I think about her often I have to stay as Far Away As I Can From Good Old Kensington. But Miss You Lots. Xo You will Always have a Special Place in my Heart.
-
10-01-13 12:49 #5495Senior Member

Posts: 1384If you are on a Mac, just shut down and reboot and you will be fine. No other actions need to be taken.
Originally Posted by Ricardo42
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-13 00:17 #5494Senior Member

Posts: 5602I would say gang related except she doesn't have any other tattoo, and gang girls always have many
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-13 23:49 #5493Senior Member

Posts: 445I am not sure this is the place to post this. If you get this virus, start computer in safe mode, then restore computer to a time before the pc got infected and run a virus scan with the latest definitions.
Originally Posted by Ricardo42
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-13 17:57 #5492Senior Member

Posts: 26Computer virus FBI Lockdown Virus / Ransom Virus. Etc.
I have had this Virus several times, it is Killer. Without a doubt the best Fix I ever found is to go (in advance-not after you Get it) go to HiTman Pro (google it) you can use a blank USB to set up a recovery stick, and then also (in advance) make your computer boot sequence to check the USB ports first. (If you do not understand this. Google it- you will be glad you did if you ever need it) best of luck.
-
09-30-13 11:13 #5491Senior Member

Posts: 5563Amanda – As Freaky as Ever
Amanda was MIA, she's back and rest assured that when I say, She’s A Super Freak, you can believe it, just click on the link to her past review.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Pretty as a picture and smart as a whip, Amanda is the kind of girl I'd like to take home and keep forever. Why? Because with Amanda, after a hard day you know you can look forward to a wild night.
CookyJar.
PS: I've done a little extra editing in an effort to find details in the background. Like must $10 locations, the place can be a little grungy.
-
09-15-13 16:15 #5490Senior Member

Posts: 232Is this little hottie still around?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-13 15:31 #5489Senior Member

Posts: 232What a cutie! I'd travel up from Baltimore to see her!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-13 09:40 #5488Senior Member

Posts: 5563Hello& 9825;
WOW!!! A truly pleasant blast from the past.
It’s really nice hearing from you Alexus. I always knew you’d make it out. Maybe one day we can get together, I’d love to take you out to lunch or dinner.
No! I have not seen or heard from Aundrea. I guess you know she had a baby. Word is that she is doing well and staying far away.
Word on the street is that Eddrift (I’m not sure if that’s how you spell his name, but I’m sure you know who I am talking about) isn’t doing too well. My understanding is that he’s in Bucks County and dropping dimes on everyone he can – including me, and I never even meant the dude. LOL
Drop me a private message, I’ll come to you and we’ll have lunch.
CookyJar
-
09-14-13 00:24 #5487Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2Hello&9825;
Hey Cooky How are you itsLux Aka Alexus I miss all of you well some LOL. Just checking in I'm doing Great And been Staying Out of Trouble! Have you seen or kept in contact with Aundrea her and I Were close. Hope All is Well Your Great XoXo
Originally Posted by Member #1759
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-13 23:22 #5486Senior Member

Posts: 1334Maylea. Nice!
She was always one of my favorites of all the girls you reported about. The extra pounds look very nice indeed on her. Thanks, Cookyjar.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-13 21:48 #5485Regular Member

Posts: 6Hello from a new member
Hey all just wanted to say hi and thank everyone from such great post.
Can't wait to get back to Philly and try out all the great advice I've read up on here.
-
09-13-13 21:01 #5484Senior Member

Posts: 5563She's young, tight and sweet. You have no idea how tight. You could bounce a quarter off her ass.
Originally Posted by Joe Black
[View Original Post]
CookyJar











Reply With Quote



