Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5453

    Suzy Sighting

    So all this talk about Suzy, who I've dated a few times, prompted me to take a ride around the Old York Road area on Saturday and well, there she was. She looked a little more worse for wear than I remember but she wasn't heavy. She did seem to have a bad limp. Anyway, I decided not to partake as I had just been with somebody else.

    And I just thought I would reiterate the obvious to everybody that it's a really bad idea to take the girls to get their medicine. From what I've been hearing they're locking up everybody and confiscating cars. It sounds like a lot of the spots are being watched and they're nailing customers and anybody with them.

  2. #5452

    RE: "Tattoo"

    In 2010, a Reading, PA area escort operation, operated by a now infamous gang which went by the monicker "Cash Money Brothers", reportedly "branded" the women in their employ with the name "God" on the back of each of their necks, reportedly "to remind the women that he was in complete control of their lives".

    It turned out that a local cop was also convicted of being complicit in the operation.

    The most unique tattoo that I've ever seen, was that of a lawnmower positioned slightly below a particular "working girl's" bikini-line, and mowing in the direction we've all grown to love. She worked out of a house that was (at that time, in the early 1990's) located on Rt. 309, just to the south of Hatfield.

    She would be in her late 50's by now. I've often wondered about the conversations it will surely generate during her later years?

  3. #5451
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Since I asked!

    Does anyone have an idea what this tattoo is and or what's its means?

    Why would a girls want such a bland non-descript tattoo in such a highly prominent locality?

    Just curious.

    CookyJar
    My best guess would be that it is a property brand by her manager. Clearly I don't know for sure, but now I am intrigued as well. Definitely enigmatic.

  4. #5450

    Suzy

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    That goes without saying; I'm always on the lookout for old friends.

    The last time I saw Suzy was in 2012. Even if she does lose the weight, I doubt if things are ever going to go back the way they were in 2007.

    CookyJar
    Thanks Cooky Jar for reminding how special Suzy is. I have only had the pleasure of seeing Suzy once and that was well over 2 years now; yet I can still remember those perfectly proportioned tits and sweet smile. I honestly could care less if Suzy has a few extra pounds on her now. I hope she is doing well where ever she is today.

  5. #5449

    Tat

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Since I asked!

    Does anyone have an idea what this tattoo is and or what's its means?

    Why would a girls want such a bland non-descript tattoo in such a highly prominent locality?

    Just curious.

    CookyJar
    According to urban dictionary "851" means arrested by the police.

  6. #5448

    Hypothesis

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Since I asked!

    Does anyone have an idea what this tattoo is and or what's its means?

    Why would a girls want such a bland non-descript tattoo in such a highly prominent locality?

    Just curious.

    CookyJar
    Maybe she keeps forgetting her PIN at the bank?

  7. #5447

    Re: Tattoos

    Since I asked!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    ...I've seen a number of tattoos that have cofounded me. Most of these have been large elaborate designs. Others have been oddly placed. I am often perplexed by the meaning. I cannot help but ask what, when and why?

    Cookyar
    Does anyone have an idea what this tattoo is and or what's its means?

    Why would a girls want such a bland non-descript tattoo in such a highly prominent locality?

    Just curious.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Desiree 700.jpg‎   Desiree 003.jpg‎  

  8. #5446

    Suzy

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    That goes without saying; I'm always on the lookout for old friends.

    The last time I saw Suzy was in 2012. Even if she does lose the weight, I doubt if things are ever going to go back the way they were in 2007.

    CookyJar
    I like this one; she looks like fun.

  9. #5445

    Could be the best tits ever

    Playboy tits for sure! Thanks for the pics.

    Dick.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    That goes without saying; I'm always on the lookout for old friends.

    The last time I saw Suzy was in 2012. Even if she does lose the weight, I doubt if things are ever going to go back the way they were in 2007.

    CookyJar

  10. #5444

    Re: Suzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Old School 62  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to try out Suzy for years. Please keep us posted CJ if she perhaps resurfaces. Thank you, Old School.
    That goes without saying; I'm always on the lookout for old friends.

    The last time I saw Suzy was in 2012. Even if she does lose the weight, I doubt if things are ever going to go back the way they were in 2007.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suzy 59 (2012).jpg‎   Suzy 60 (2012).jpg‎   Suzy 64 (2012).jpg‎   Suzy 65 (2012).jpg‎   Suzy 66 (2012).jpg‎  

    Suzy 67 (2012).jpg‎   Suzy 68 (2012).jpg‎   Suzy 70 (2012).jpg‎   Suzy 69 (2012).jpg‎  

  11. #5443

    Suzy

    I've been wanting to try out Suzy for years. Please keep us posted CJ if she perhaps resurfaces. Thank you, Old School.

  12. #5442

    Sweet ness!

    Oh man! Sweet young girl like that with those features and nearly spotless should have taken advantage of being introduced to a publishing company like I. JAK THE HAMMER DID- to a wild Brazilian girl I did photo work with I introduced her to Scoregroup publishing connection and she was on 8th street Latinas. Com fucking 2 guys and also Peter North 7mins from where I lived on Hollywood, Fl beach house belonged to a guy I met. They pay a finders fee when all is in writing and said and done! This was back in 2004 and even tho she proposed to do a porn with her, I declined for my own reasons and she was doing coke at the time I didn't want to get involved with that shit. But with a grain of salt is how I leave my words to you all. Being a scout can be lucrative if the girl is motivated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails porno Paola i shot with.jpg‎   ScreenHunter_186 Aug. 10 00.01.jpg‎  

  13. #5441

    RE: Suzy: The Complete DVD, Boxed Set Edition?

    Quote Originally Posted by Squonk64  [View Original Post]
    ...
    WARNING! The videos are VERY amateur, VERY boring and, unless you REALLY want to see Suzy's sex tapes, the videos are a complete waste of time. Besides, the guy comes across as some a-hole, Dom wannabe. Everything is broken up into two parts. Here are the links to the videos:

    http://xhamster.com/movies/1360111/n...er_1_of_2.html

    And.

    http://xhamster.com/movies/1360310/n...er_2_of_2.html

    I want to hear what you have to say, CJ. Is it your Suzy or is it a look-alike?
    There is a lot I could say. I will hold back. I’ve just a few comments for now.

    1st She's not mind. Suzy never belonged to me.

    2nd That is her. Clips or parts of these videos have been floating around on the internet for years. I once asked her about them and she denied there existence.

    3rd How time does fly. She appears very young in the first clips. A lot younger than when I first meant her.

    4th I believe there is another video. Suzy had a friend she ran with named Rochelle aka Shannon. They'd sometimes do dates together. According to Rochelle, Suzy had a boyfriend / Sugar Daddy who made a video of her. Suzy got jealous and it almost ended their friendship.

    Rochelle had it all over Suzy in every category except for boobs. Personality, talent, skills and in every way that really matters; Rochelle had it over Suzy. Hers is the video I'the like to see.

    5th Suzy is among the missing. I hear rumors.

    Here is the first set of pictures I took of Suzy. IMHO, she looks better (and older) in my pictures than in any of the video clips.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suzy.jpg‎   Suzy 6.jpg‎   Suzy 9.jpg‎   Suzy 2.jpg‎   Suzy 1.jpg‎  

    Suzy 5.jpg‎   Suzy 4.jpg‎   Suzy 3.jpg‎   Suzy 7.jpg‎   Suzy 14.jpg‎  


  14. #5440

    RE: Suzy: The Complete DVD, Boxed Set Edition?

    Quote Originally Posted by Squonk64  [View Original Post]
    ...

    WARNING! The videos are VERY amateur, VERY boring and, unless you REALLY want to see Suzy's sex tapes, the videos are a complete waste of time. Besides, the guy comes across as some a-hole, Dom wannabe. Everything is broken up into two parts. Here are the links to the videos:

    http://xhamster.com/movies/1360111/n...er_1_of_2.html

    And.

    http://xhamster.com/movies/1360310/n...er_2_of_2.html

    ...I'll go back to the basement of the Dragons' "Main Building" and hide behind the organ in the auditorium, just like any hunch-back should, as soon as I reply to everyone.
    Before you return to the basement, give a look see around for the missing Rochelle video.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rocelle 77.jpg‎   Rocelle 003.jpg‎   Rocelle 10.jpg‎   Rochelle 36.jpg‎   Rocelle 85.jpg‎  


  15. #5439

    Walker's Tan?

    Y'all know, down south, we call that a redneck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jak Hammer  [View Original Post]
    Walkers tan! Kinda like a farmers tan. You know it's summer when they take off their clothes and it looks like they put on a white wife beater and box shorts l. O. L! Man does she have a cute face! Nice find.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape