Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3248

    The Talent Scout.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member #1759  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Is she gone from the K? Saw some BP postings many months ago and then gone.
    Well. Lux could use a nose job, a flatter stomach, perkier tits, her eyebrows are weird, and her forehead is starting to drift into eighthead territory not that I want to be picky. I'm just appraching this in the way a talent scout would. Also she would have to perform with enthusiasm and professionally on the set for several hours and maintain an image of perceived sexual enjoyment. But me personally, I think she's great. Can't wait till she gets out.

  2. #3247

    Re: Lux

    Quote Originally Posted by Member #1759  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Is she gone from the K? Saw some BP postings many months ago and then gone.
    The last word I got was that she got picked-up on warrants. The service could varied with Alexus. On a good day she could be very good.

    She was a hottie. Nice art Member #1759.

    CookyJar

  3. #3246

    Lux

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparty0320  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I find Lux to be more attractive than Melanie
    Agreed. Is she gone from the K? Saw some BP postings many months ago and then gone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails luxx.jpg‎  

  4. #3245
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparty0320  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I find Lux to be more attractive than Melanie
    I agree with you 100. Lux is the one in my dreams. She would win strait up.

  5. #3244

    Alexis / Lux

    When Alexis first hit the stroll I had a chance to meet and spend some time with her. Without a doubt she was Very Hot and sexual. These movie stars are wonderful Eye Candy, my preference is for the quality of the performance. I am not trying to make the connection that Hot stars= poor performance, however I have had many experiences with nice clean girls that were very average looking that blew my mind for a couple of days. JMHO Happy hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Here are a couple of examples of pictures of Lux. Isn't she nice. Just as nice as Melanie Rios? Maybe? Maybe not. But, I certainly would not say Melanie Rios is a thousand times prettier than Lux. At the very least, it is debatable.

    Now go back and compare Gigi with the previous pictures of Erica. Not bad. Huh!

    That's the points I was trying to make.

    CookyJar

  6. #3243

    Lux

    Personally, I find Lux to be more attractive than Melanie

  7. #3242

    Re: Right on target

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic2  [View Original Post]
    Well put, I could not agree with you more. The whole reasoning behind all of us on this site is to share what we all as average people can obtain in the real world. Some mongers lose sight of this and leave reality thinking that they could actually have a chance with someone such as Ms. Rios! Keep up the great work CJ!
    Not to worry Lunatic2, with a little luck we average Joes can find some mighty nice substitutes.

    LOL

    CookyJar

  8. #3241

    Okay then, Let's try this a one more time

    Here are a couple of examples of pictures of Lux. Isn't she nice. Just as nice as Melanie Rios? Maybe? Maybe not. But, I certainly would not say Melanie Rios is a thousand times prettier than Lux. At the very least, it is debatable.

    Now go back and compare Gigi with the previous pictures of Erica. Not bad…huh!

    That's the points I was trying to make.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lux 500.jpg‎  

  9. #3240

    Okay then, Let's try this a second time

    Quote Originally Posted by Longdeluxe  [View Original Post]
    Can't really say I saw any images of Gigi or Melanie in the guide. I believe they are there. Whatever you say is good enough for me. I'm sure if you got some recent images of M. And G. Youll see how they filled out and how lovely they really are.
    In response to your first post:

    For the most part, we are in agreement. He is where we differ.

    1. My pictures are not bland. Especially when you consider there purpose. I am not advertising for pornography movies. Nor am I providing jacking-off material. IMHO, under the circumstances that they are taken, they serve there purpose well.

    2. Neither Melanie Rios nor Gigi Rivera is a thousand time more attractive than the girls I feature. Both Melanie and Gigi are very pretty, but IMHO, they are both just averagely attractive girls who have been spruced up to sell prono.

    Here are a couple of examples of pictures of Melanie Rios. She is nice but I would not say she is gorgeous or thousand times pretty than, "Let say, hummmm! Who. Lux!"

    Compare these pictures of Melanie with the pictures of Lux in my next post.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Melanie Rios 500.jpg‎  

  10. #3239

    Right on target

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry, but I cannot concede to your point, although it is one, in part, that I have proclaimed in the past. The girls I photography and whose pictures I display are available to the run of the mill monger who roams the streets of Philadelphia or nearby Camden. Are they bland? I beg to differ. In as much as they serve the intended purpose, at the very less they are adequate. Purpose! That is the key.

    After doing a brief internet search for pictures of both Melanie Rios and Gigi Rivera; once again I must beg to differ. Although their pictures are technically superior, the girls themselves are no more representative of female beauty than some of the everyday hookers I picture in my post. The pictures, of Gigi Rivera and Melanie Rios, I viewed, served the purpose of their intent. They were ads for porno movies and displayed outrageously freaky things in the hope of attracting buyers. That was there purpose. However, IMHO, neither Melanie Rios or Gigi Rivera is particularly beautiful in the movie star sense of the word; beautiful. Neither girl has a outrageously gorgeous face. Neither girl has long leggy legs, a slim waistline, shapely hips, or big ass. Put aside the makeup, professional photographer, nice background, the fact that they do prono and Charlie Sheen and what you have is two mundane females.

    CookyJar
    Well put, I could not agree with you more. The whole reasoning behind all of us on this site is to share what we all as average people can obtain in the real world. Some mongers lose sight of this and leave reality thinking that they could actually have a chance with someone such as Ms. Rios! Keep up the great work CJ!

  11. #3238

    ?

    Can't really say I saw any images of Gigi or Melanie in the guide. I believe they are there. Whatever you say is good enough for me. I'm sure if you got some recent images of M. And G. Youll see how they filled out and how lovely they really are.

  12. #3237

    Re: Darling Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Longdeluxe  [View Original Post]
    ...come across as freaky as you can get anywhere.
    In any case, at its core, beauty at best, is a matter of opinion.

    It is my humble opinion the girls pictured here have better hair, nicer legs, sweet looking pussy, fuller boobs, nicer ass and an equally cute face as Melanie Rios.

    That's just my opinion.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Melanie Rios Stand-ins.jpg‎  

  13. #3236

    Re: Darling Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I did a hurried search though a few of my personal picture files in an effect to come up with a few girls who might compare with Melanie or Gigi if they too had the benefit of good facial and body make-up.

    A professional make-up artist, a boob lift and Pita would make an excellent porn star for Charlie's house.

    Facially she is as pretty, if not prettier than either Melanie or Gigi.

    CookyJar
    Gigi Rivera does have a beautiful smile.

    With a make-over to make her look a thousand times hotter, I am sure Erica would be capable of doing outrageously freaky things; for a lot less money than Gigi. (She'd likely do it for Charlie's drugs alone.)

    And she has got a nicer ass.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Erica 500.jpg‎  

  14. #3235

    Re: Darling Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Neither girl has a outrageously gorgeous face. Neither girl has long leggy legs, a slim waistline, shapely hips, or big ass. Put aside the makeup, professional photographer, nice background, the fact that they do prono and Charlie Sheen and what you have is two mundane females.

    CookyJar
    I did a hurried search though a few of my personal picture files in an effect to come up with a few girls who might compare with Melanie or Gigi if they too had the benefit of good facial and body make-up.

    A professional make-up artist, a boob lift and Pita would make an excellent porn star for Charlie's house.

    Facially she is as pretty, if not prettier than either Melanie or Gigi.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pita 500.jpg‎  

  15. #3234

    Re: Darling Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Longdeluxe  [View Original Post]
    Its such a contradiction when you see these seemingly bland images of Nikki when you can find Melanie Rios or Gigi Rivera all over the internet doing outrageously freaky things looking a thousand times hotter. But the last time I checked my last name is not Sheen so while Melanie and Gigi are internet fantasy these seemingly bland images of Nikki with the promise of what is possible take on a whole new dimension and come across as freaky as you can get anywhere.
    I am sorry, but I cannot concede to your point, although it is one, in part, that I have proclaimed in the past. The girls I photography and whose pictures I display are available to the run of the mill monger who roams the streets of Philadelphia or nearby Camden. Are they bland? I beg to differ. In as much as they serve the intended purpose, at the very less they are adequate. Purpose! That is the key.

    After doing a brief internet search for pictures of both Melanie Rios and Gigi Rivera; once again I must beg to differ. Although their pictures are technically superior, the girls themselves are no more representative of female beauty than some of the everyday hookers I picture in my post. The pictures, of Gigi Rivera and Melanie Rios, I viewed, served the purpose of their intent. They were ads for porno movies and displayed outrageously freaky things in the hope of attracting buyers. That was there purpose. However, IMHO, neither Melanie Rios or Gigi Rivera is particularly beautiful in the movie star sense of the word; beautiful. Neither girl has a outrageously gorgeous face. Neither girl has long leggy legs, a slim waistline, shapely hips, or big ass. Put aside the makeup, professional photographer, nice background, the fact that they do prono and Charlie Sheen and what you have is two mundane females.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Melanie Rios & Gig Rivera.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape