Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5468
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I understand what you are trying to say Crlharm. I can hear compassion in what you wrote.

    I have meant so many of these girls and have come to know many of them as regular deceit people with one exception – they're addicted to some form of drug.

    I would never suggest that anyone get involve with drugs and the life style that goes along with drug use. There was a time when the same sigma that we now place on drug addicts was used to define drunkards. Drink has probably ruined more families than crack, dope, cocaine and etc. Altogether. My point is that society likes to point fingers. Alexis is just another frail little human with faults just like the rest of us, no more and no less.

    Just because a young lady decides, for whatever reason, too pose for sensual or sexually expressive pictures does not mean she is tainted or in some way less a lady. The Victorian norm set by today's society are outdated and based on unnatural and unrealistic standards. Sex and the human body cannot be disconnected and are as natural as the air we breathe.

    Just because a person has done wrong, made mistakes, taken drugs, had sex for money and pose nude does not mean that they cannot continue on and live a satisfying life.

    CookyJar
    The photos of Alexis are very beautiful and let me tell you that girls who are not like Alexis in her particular situation as you say.

    Post worst photos in more blatant sexual positions on Instagram, and other social networks. You should see what these college girls post on their iphones and social media. Tame compared to Alexis. Give me a break. Crlharm, you

    Haven't been on other sites and cities here on this forum. This is the norm for girls to have pics taken like this. I enjoy when they are posted and if this bothers you, you have a choice not to be on this site. Don't condemn cookie jar who from what I can see. Gives us great pictures often and I enjoy when he posts.

  2. #5467

    Alexis

    I'm loving them pics of Alexis! Make a brotha have to dust off the cameras and take a trip back to the K my friend. Keep up the great work.

  3. #5466

    Re: Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Crlharm  [View Original Post]
    First let me say greetings to the thread. I typically do not post or respond to things of this nature. I mean, I have a FaceBook acct and I usually don't post on that. But I had to respond to the pics of the young lady CJ posted. Truly a gem in all the since of the word. I'm actually surprised that she allowed pics, but the pics are nice and she define lay has that cone get me look in her face.

    I actually personally know the YL, and she is still around. It is a shame though that the streets has tainted and soiled so many beautiful flowers.
    I understand what you are trying to say Crlharm. I can hear compassion in what you wrote.

    I have meant so many of these girls and have come to know many of them as regular deceit people with one exception – they're addicted to some form of drug.

    I would never suggest that anyone get involve with drugs and the life style that goes along with drug use. There was a time when the same sigma that we now place on drug addicts was used to define drunkards. Drink has probably ruined more families than crack, dope, cocaine and etc. Altogether. My point is that society likes to point fingers. Alexis is just another frail little human with faults just like the rest of us, no more and no less.

    Just because a young lady decides, for whatever reason, too pose for sensual or sexually expressive pictures does not mean she is tainted or in some way less a lady. The Victorian norm set by today's society are outdated and based on unnatural and unrealistic standards. Sex and the human body cannot be disconnected and are as natural as the air we breathe.

    Just because a person has done wrong, made mistakes, taken drugs, had sex for money and pose nude does not mean that they cannot continue on and live a satisfying life.

    CookyJar

  4. #5465

    Alexis

    First let me say greetings to the thread. I typically do not post or respond to things of this nature. I mean, I have a FaceBook acct and I usually don't post on that. But I had to respond to the pics of the young lady CJ posted. Truly a gem in all the since of the word. I'm actually surprised that she allowed pics, but the pics are nice and she define lay has that cone get me look in her face.

    I actually personally know the YL, and she is still around. It is a shame though that the streets has tainted and soiled so many beautiful flowers.

  5. #5464

    Desiree

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I meant Desiree just as I was finishing up a date with Tiffany (click on link) In NJ. Although I was pretty much drained, I could not resist her cute fresh appeal.

    Regrettably, I was not up for another dalliance. We talk and fooled around a little until I realized that as embarrassed as it was, it would be better to quit then to continue on fooling myself. Hey! Shit happens; what else can I say.

    Perhaps someone else can fill in the blanks.

    CookyJar.
    Met her up last month. She was hot and prettier in person I would say. I was already contemplating that there would be an upsell when we met because that's what I felt about her during our conversation but she really didn't talk or push for much. The date was really good and it ended up in a positive note. She called me once for a repeat date and we tried to set something up but then when the set date got closer and I tried to call her again, her phone just got cold. She never returned back my call or my text. It's alright, I don't really feel bad about it but I hope that she's okay.

  6. #5463
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Since I asked!

    Does anyone have an idea what this tattoo is and or what's its means?

    Why would a girls want such a bland non-descript tattoo in such a highly prominent locality?

    Just curious.

    CookyJar
    This gal probably has a fairly decent sense of humor. Unlike the other posters here, I DON'T think she's merely trying to tell anyone who manages to get her pants down that she's been arrested by the police. Instead, I think she's saying that, once you slide your dick is inside her, you'll be HER prisoner for the next 10-15 minutes.

    R:R

  7. #5462

    Alexis

    I hate posting late reviews. Very often the girl is long gone and it's a waste of time. In this case it could not be helped. I've been busy and just not able to edit and post.

    I meant Alexis back in July. I remember her telling me that one of her regular suggested that she meet up with me. Maybe that regular or someone who knows Alexis will provide some additional information.

    Hopefully I'll meet up with her again someday.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alexis 001.jpg‎   Alexis 08.jpg‎   Alexis 12.jpg‎   Alexis 15.jpg‎   Alexis 17.jpg‎  

    Alexis 20.jpg‎   Alexis 18.jpg‎   Alexis 22.jpg‎   Alexis 002.jpg‎   Alexis 19.jpg‎  


  8. #5461

    Here's the reference

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Since I asked!

    Does anyone have an idea what this tattoo is and or what's its means?

    Why would a girls want such a bland non-descript tattoo in such a highly prominent locality?

    Just curious.

    CookyJar
    Code 851

    Arrested by the police. Comes from the common frequency band for police radios. Seen in S01E01 of HBO series 'The Wire'

  9. #5460

    The 851 tat question

    It means she's been taken into custody. 851 is the most common cop radio frequency. Has more meaning than a zillion other really stupid tats.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Since I asked!

    Does anyone have an idea what this tattoo is and or what's its means?

    Why would a girls want such a bland non-descript tattoo in such a highly prominent locality?

    Just curious.

    CookyJar

  10. #5459
    Thanks Jarboe!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarboe  [View Original Post]
    It was in the middle of the afternoon.
    Word on the street is that Suzy is indeed available. Sources tell me that she has a room and is strictly a telephone operator.

    CookyJar

  11. #5458
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Hey Jarboe, would you mind telling me the time of day of your sighting? She once told me she likes to come out early in the morning.

    CookyJar
    It was in the middle of the afternoon.

  12. #5457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 174

    Cat

    CookyJar, this is the girl, Kathy, that I inquired about.

    "

    Talk about Bad Timing

    I had just returned from a rather lengthy date and all of my reserves were completely depleted. My little head wasn't thinking and wouldn't be able to develop a clear thought for a least a couple of hours. The big head just wanted a little peek at what I was missing.

    I told Cat my situation and she agreed to a short photo session. Very pretty, pleasant, with a nice conversation – that's about all I can tell you about her for now. You best be believing, the next time I'm out, I'm on it."

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I had just returned from a rather lengthy date and all of my reserves were completely depleted. My little head wasn't thinking and wouldn't be able to develop a clear thought for a least a couple of hours. The big head just wanted a little peek at what I was missing.

    I told Cat my situation and she agreed to a short photo session. Very pretty, pleasant, with a nice conversation – that's about all I can tell you about her for now. You best be believing, the next time I'm out, I'm on it.

    Perhaps my friend can elaborate a little more.

    CookyJar

  13. #5456

    Re: Suzy Sighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarboe  [View Original Post]
    So all this talk about Suzy, who I've dated a few times, prompted me to take a ride around the Old York Road area on Saturday and well, there she was. She looked a little more worse for wear than I remember but she wasn't heavy. She did seem to have a bad limp. Anyway, I decided not to partake as I had just been with somebody else.

    And I just thought I would reiterate the obvious to everybody that it's a really bad idea to take the girls to get their medicine. From what I've been hearing they're locking up everybody and confiscating cars. It sounds like a lot of the spots are being watched and they're nailing customers and anybody with them.
    Hey Jarboe, would you mind telling me the time of day of your sighting? She once told me she likes to come out early in the morning.

    CookyJar

  14. #5455

    Any Casa de Putas incall houses here

    Hi Guys.

    Coming to Philly today, was wondering if there are any incall places there where they have 3 or 4 girls working.

    Maybe out of a house, business or Apt?

    Just curious, as they have a few here in NYC. Would like to try a Philly girl today.

    Anyone has any regulars, that might need help. Thanks

  15. #5454

    Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    That goes without saying; I'm always on the lookout for old friends.

    The last time I saw Suzy was in 2012. Even if she does lose the weight, I doubt if things are ever going to go back the way they were in 2007.

    CookyJar
    I love the BUSH! I would love to play with them nice natural tits and the Bush. Its hard to find a lady who has both. I'd eat that bushland up!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape