Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5483
    What a nice Mocha girl. She looks young and tight.

    Like always, you bring the best to the board.

    Joe Black.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Back in 2011 when I first featured Maylea we'the just switched to this operating system. Back then we were only allowed to put up one picture per post. SuperEloquent came up with the idea of posting collages. Since then I've featured Maylea in a number of my reviews.

    Click Here to see more of Maylea

    Maylea returned to the avenue and lucky me, I found her. She remains one of my ATF, not just because of her looks, but because putting aside her youthful exuberance, she has a very pleasant personality.

    As previously stated I am a little behind in posting. Is Maylea still available? Your guess is as good as mine. She talked to me about making some changes in her life. I hope she found the courage to make those changes.

    CookyJar

  2. #5482
    Hey all new to the forum just wanted to say Hello,

    I grew up in Philly but moved out a few years ago

    Come back home every now and the and always try to visit the k when I do .

    Headed down there next weekend and going to be staying with family so I can't take the SW I pick up home is there any places close to the ave I can get for a hour or 3 while in town.

  3. #5481

    Linda Does she Digit

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Linda is actually a pretty little lady. But for some reason she screwed up her face in most of her pictures. When I'm checking though the view finder I cannot see the small details like a warm smile or clitoris peeking out.

    CookyJar
    Anyone have her digits? I have not seen her in weeks. PM me please.

  4. #5480

    Maylea

    She was still out this past weekend.

  5. #5479

    Maylea

    Back in 2011 when I first featured Maylea we'the just switched to this operating system. Back then we were only allowed to put up one picture per post. SuperEloquent came up with the idea of posting collages. Since then I've featured Maylea in a number of my reviews.

    Click Here to see more of Maylea

    Maylea returned to the avenue and lucky me, I found her. She remains one of my ATF, not just because of her looks, but because putting aside her youthful exuberance, she has a very pleasant personality.

    As previously stated I am a little behind in posting. Is Maylea still available? Your guess is as good as mine. She talked to me about making some changes in her life. I hope she found the courage to make those changes.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maylea 06.jpg‎   Maylea 00.jpg‎   Maylea 07.jpg‎   Maylea 96.jpg‎   Maylea 45.jpg‎  

    Maylea 48.jpg‎   Maylea 50.jpg‎   Maylea 98.jpg‎   Maylea 51.jpg‎   Maylea 53.jpg‎  


  6. #5478
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive douchebaggery.

    Waldo58 if you don't stop making ALT's to flame Cooky I'm banning all your User Names. This is your last chance, this forum is about pussy not your therapy issues.

    A2

  7. #5477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 259

    Yes speedy recovery

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=9238623

    Word on the street is that the girl caught in the fire was Donna. The fire and the circumstances surrounding her being in critical condition, according to street sources, were very suspicious.

    Wishing you a speedy recovery.

    Hugs and kisses sweet Donna, we love you.

    CookyJar
    I had the pleasure of spending time with this woman and had some really really nice times, I have not seen her in a while, hope she is ok.

  8. #5476

    Woman critically injured in Kensington garage fire

    http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=9238623

    Word on the street is that the girl caught in the fire was Donna. The fire and the circumstances surrounding her being in critical condition, according to street sources, were very suspicious.

    Wishing you a speedy recovery.
    Hugs and kisses sweet Donna, we love you.


    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Donna 003.jpg‎   Donna 19.jpg‎   Donna.jpg‎   Donna 002.jpg‎  

  9. #5475
    Quote Originally Posted by Crlharm  [View Original Post]
    That's why in my initial posting I stated that I typically don't post, be because words can easily misinterpreted. I wasn't critiquing anyone. I do not know where Diamondman was reading. In fact, I made a compliment on the pics. I did see that there was some typo's and maybe that is where the misunderstanding comes from. If anybody, I criticized the streets (which is an object / place but not an individual.

    Hopefully that clears the air.
    Understand, misunderstood your words. The streets yes, rough times. This Alexis is really amazing. Worth. The 2 hour drive

  10. #5474

    Re: Misunderstood

    Quote Originally Posted by Crlharm  [View Original Post]
    That's why in my initial posting I stated that I typically don't post, be because words can easily misinterpreted. I wasn't critiquing anyone. I do not know where Diamondman was reading. In fact, I made a compliment on the pics. I did see that there was some typo's and maybe that is where the misunderstanding comes from. If anybody, I criticized the streets (which is an object / place but not an individual.

    Hopefully that clears the air.
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    ... Maybe that regular or someone who knows Alexis will provide some additional information...

    CookyJar
    I understood! No misunderstanding on my part. Yours was a nicely worded comment, with compassion.

    I was just trying to assure you that most of the girls are still good people regardless of the circumstances they currently find themselves in.

    I appreciated your comment and hope you continue to contribute. Your first post was a pretty good start. I asked for a little help with Alexis's review and you came forward. We all started here with post #1.

    CookyJar

  11. #5473
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I hate posting late reviews. Very often the girl is long gone and it's a waste of time. In this case it could not be helped. I've been busy and just not able to edit and post.

    I meant Alexis back in July. I remember her telling me that one of her regular suggested that she meet up with me. Maybe that regular or someone who knows Alexis will provide some additional information.

    Hopefully I'll meet up with her again someday.

    CookyJar
    CJ, my friend, once again you have struck gold. Want to guess who I am going to have a long weekend searching for, LOL?

  12. #5472
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondman  [View Original Post]
    You have 1 post and you are already criticizing a beloved senior member. I suggest you look to save college girls, who act more like sleazy sluts when they get so high and drunk at frat parties and post worst pictures than Alexis and have multiple partners.

    During the parties only to waking up the next day, not knowing what happened. At least Alexis is a willing partner. Your first post and you contribute nothing.
    That post reads to me to expres sorrow for the young lady in the pictures ant not CJ. Or did I totally read it wrong

  13. #5471
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondman  [View Original Post]
    You have 1 post and you are already criticizing a beloved senior member.
    What did you see that was a criticism?

  14. #5470

    Misunderstood

    That's why in my initial posting I stated that I typically don't post, be because words can easily misinterpreted. I wasn't critiquing anyone. I do not know where Diamondman was reading. In fact, I made a compliment on the pics. I did see that there was some typo's and maybe that is where the misunderstanding comes from. If anybody, I criticized the streets (which is an object / place but not an individual.

    Hopefully that clears the air.

  15. #5469
    Quote Originally Posted by Crlharm  [View Original Post]
    First let me say greetings to the thread. I typically do not post or respond to things of this nature. I mean, I have a FaceBook acct and I usually don't post on that. But I had to respond to the pics of the young lady CJ posted. Truly a gem in all the since of the word. I'm actually surprised that she allowed pics, but the pics are nice and she define lay has that cone get me look in her face.

    I actually personally know the YL, and she is still around. It is a shame though that the streets has tainted and soiled so many beautiful flowers.
    You have 1 post and you are already criticizing a beloved senior member. I suggest you look to save college girls, who act more like sleazy sluts when they get so high and drunk at frat parties and post worst pictures than Alexis and have multiple partners.

    During the parties only to waking up the next day, not knowing what happened. At least Alexis is a willing partner. Your first post and you contribute nothing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape