Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5423

    Laura Lyle – Another Sweetheart

    I find it hard to believe that a cute little spinner like Laura Lyle can fly under the radar, unnoticed on Kensington Ave. She wasn't trying to hide when I found her near Huntingdon Station. Judging from her excellent BBBJ, she's been in the trade for a while.

    Hopefully a friend of hers will come forward and add to or elaborate on this sweetheart of a provider's capabilities.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lauralyle 004.jpg‎   Lauralyle 37.jpg‎   Lauralyle 45.jpg‎   Lauralyle 50.jpg‎   Lauralyle 51.jpg‎  

    Lauralyle 42.jpg‎   Lauralyle 47.jpg‎   Lauralyle 008.jpg‎   Lauralyle 53.jpg‎   Lauralyle 007.jpg‎  


  2. #5422

    Love your postings

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    You don't get to grab the brass ring every time around. I was very happy with what I got from Linda.

    One of the problems with not reporting in a timing manner for me is that after meeting so many young ladies, our conversations tend to fade and blend together. Linda and I conversed about Greek (not in Greek). I believe it was available but not at the standard Kensington Ave rate.

    I miss the days when I could give a lengthy review. These days I have neither the time nor the inclination. So many of my fellow members to this forum are out there and not sharing; I believe my own contributions are not appreciated.

    CookyJar
    Dear Sir CookyJar,

    Please, do not for a moment think your contributions are not appreciated! I love your postings. Moreover your pictures are legendary. Guaranteed boner every time! Not everyone is lucky or able or brave to find the beauties and enjoy it. However thanks to you, couch potatoes also can dream! Please keep us informed! I love the way how you sequence the pictures. They are great! Thank you Sir!

  3. #5421

    Re: Bunger

    Quote Originally Posted by Jak Hammer  [View Original Post]
    Dam! Looks like she begs for it in the butt! Not one of your better ladies. But nice try.
    You don't get to grab the brass ring every time around. I was very happy with what I got from Linda.

    One of the problems with not reporting in a timing manner for me is that after meeting so many young ladies, our conversations tend to fade and blend together. Linda and I conversed about Greek (not in Greek). I believe it was available but not at the standard Kensington Ave rate.

    I miss the days when I could give a lengthy review. These days I have neither the time nor the inclination. So many of my fellow members to this forum are out there and not sharing; I believe my own contributions are not appreciated.

    CookyJar

  4. #5420

    Bunger

    Dam! Looks like she begs for it in the butt! Not one of your better ladies. But nice try.

  5. #5419

    Linda – Another Nice Provider

    Linda is actually a pretty little lady. But for some reason she screwed up her face in most of her pictures. When I'm checking though the view finder I cannot see the small details like a warm smile or clitoris peeking out.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Linda 003.jpg‎   Linda 59.jpg‎   Linda 62.jpg‎   Linda 67.jpg‎   Linda 001.jpg‎  

    Linda 72.jpg‎   Linda 68.jpg‎   Linda 78.jpg‎   Linda 84.jpg‎   Linda 75.jpg‎  


  6. #5418

    Linda – Another Nice Provider

    Besides for having a very nice body, Linda is a very capable provider. I would love to go into detail and give the essence of the BBBJ Linda provides. But I am backlogged and in an effort to post in a timely manner, I am going to move on and start editing the next set of pictures to be featured.

    Suffice it to say, I'the do Linda again in a heartbeat.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Linda 002.jpg‎   Linda 60.jpg‎   Linda 65.jpg‎   Linda 66.jpg‎   Linda 64.jpg‎  

    Linda 83.jpg‎   Linda 82.jpg‎   Linda 81.jpg‎   Linda 77.jpg‎   Linda 80.jpg‎  


  7. #5417
    Quote Originally Posted by NvrStlPhilly  [View Original Post]
    She is nine months pregnant and still offering services. Lives in Bensalem. Was a former dancer / stripper in Bucks County. Give a month after the baby and she will be back.
    Does Cooky have pics or does anyone? I'd like to know if this was the same girl, thanks for help, feel free to message me.

  8. #5416

    Sounds Like Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Niceni  [View Original Post]
    Looking for your blonde / brunette spinner with bobby tattoo if I remember correctly, she used to always roll with her bf, both junkies, never saw them or her with any of the other girls, any ideas?
    She is nine months pregnant and still offering services. Lives in Bensalem. Was a former dancer / stripper in Bucks County. Give a month after the baby and she will be back.

  9. #5415
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    My buddy has no need to visit Camden's Broadway, he gets all his heart desires right here in Philadelphia. But, I like the diversity. It's a the short trip, especially on the internet. If you are interested in making the internet trip, click here: To see Tiana A recent NJ find.

    I'll be visiting Jersey for at least three reviews.

    CookyJar
    Damn CJ. You're on fire. Christmas comes early for the diligent. I'm seeing some great presents.

    You are a great value to your community.

  10. #5414

    Looking for

    Looking for your blonde / brunette spinner with bobby tattoo if I remember correctly, she used to always roll with her bf, both junkies, never saw them or her with any of the other girls, any ideas?

  11. #5413

    B4n

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I was returning from Camden's Broadway, and a really nice date, when I saw a good friend and fellow monger out and about.

    CookyJar
    My buddy has no need to visit Camden's Broadway, he gets all his heart desires right here in Philadelphia. But, I like the diversity. It's a the short trip, especially on the internet. If you are interested in making the internet trip, click here: To see Tiana A recent NJ find.

    I'll be visiting Jersey for at least three reviews.

    CookyJar

  12. #5412
    Oh Ya. Been hangin with a mutual acquaintance who has been nice enough to introduce me to some of his many friends.

    Got to stop puttin on a clean shirt for my visits. Maybe wear that old grease stained one I use for working on engines, LOL.

    I agree. High quoting girls take me out of the mood. Most of the better dates I have had were with girls that asked for much less.

  13. #5411

    Re:Rose

    Sorry I am late to the party, but Cookyjar, you have done it again. Rose is a hotttie. Great job as usual and thanks for the wonderful pics. Definitely keep her in the rotation buddy.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  14. #5410

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    So what does any of the above have to do with Rose? Nothing! I just needed something to rant about while posting her picture.

    She's a Kensington Avenue flower with a sweet temperament and lots of talent. She is sensual, sexy, has a pair of long legs to die for and very friendly. Most of the poses are her own and the facial expressions come from within.

    It's not mentioned much in this forum, but imagination is a quality I love in a women. It's rare and seldom seen. Most girls can moan a few lackluster phases and get into a couple of the regular positions. The girl with an imagination of her own can take the level of excitement beyond the normal by introducing her own cravings into the game. If you like them with a little more spirit than the average streetwalker, try Rose. No thorns!

    CookyJar
    Rose is such a doll. Outstanding.

  15. #5409

    RE: re: Rose

    What up Miami Boy? Keeping it real my brother?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miami Boy  [View Original Post]
    Be prepared to negotiate with this one. Her initial asking price is $ for half&half. She claimed she never takes less, LOL. There were to many others out that day so I moved on.
    I never go for the first quote. Haggling is another part of the process. If they can't do it my way, it's the highway. There's nothing harsh about that. That's just the way it is.

    My date with Rose wasn't a $20 car date. I have stated this many times; if you want the kind of action I'm talking about – you're not going to get it for $20, in the back of your car.

    There are guys out there who expect, an hour's worth of half and half, pussy to mouth action, cum on face, BBBJ with a swallow, spit in mouth, piss on face, ass licking, and etc and etc. And etc. Plus anal for $20 buck. Yes, there are girls out there that will do it for $20. But! If you want the good ones, it's going to cost you more than $20. On the other hand, $100 is a bit much.

    When a girl starts off that high, it's a complete turnoff for me. Even if she accept less, she's not going to be satisfied and probably going to try and upsell later.

    Miami Boy, I know you are a righteous dude and you know what's up. Rose took one look at your handsome face, rich appearance and thought to herself, "WOW." She likely thought she'd hit the jackpop and raised her price.

    She took one look at me and though, "This poor guy's probably spending his lunch money for the week."

    ROFLMBAO.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rose 99.jpg‎   Rose 02.jpg‎   Rose 32.jpg‎   Rose 31.jpg‎   Rose 27.jpg‎  

    Rose 17.jpg‎   Rose 34.jpg‎   Rose 39.jpg‎   Rose 28.jpg‎   Rose 42.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape