Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5438
    I agree. I'd rather pierce my pecker than get a tat. Seriously. All those grannies at the mall that have tats simply make me want to vomit and make me ask,"what were they thinking?"

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am not into Tattoos. It's not that I don't like them; it's that I don't understand why anyone would want to get one. It's the permanence that confuses me.

    I've seen a number of tattoos that have cofounded me. Most of these have been large elaborate designs. Others have been oddly placed. I am often perplexed by the meaning. I cannot help but ask what, when and why?

    Cookyar

  2. #5437

    Suzy: The Complete DVD, Boxed Set Edition?

    I hate to interrupt your world class posts, CJ, but I have what might be an urgent news bulletin. It took me over two years, but I think I found the complete set of Suzy videos. Over 150 minutes worth, courtesy of "Basement Productions."

    WARNING! The videos are VERY amateur, VERY boring and, unless you REALLY want to see Suzy's sex tapes, the videos are a complete waste of time. Besides, the guy comes across as some a-hole, Dom wannabe. Everything is broken up into two parts. Here are the links to the videos:

    http://xhamster.com/movies/1360111/n...er_1_of_2.html

    And.

    http://xhamster.com/movies/1360310/n...er_2_of_2.html

    I want to hear what you have to say, CJ. Is it your Suzy or is it a look-alike? I'll go back to the basement of the Dragons' "Main Building" and hide behind the organ in the auditorium, just like any hunch-back should, as soon as I reply to everyone.

  3. #5436

    Tattoos

    I am not into Tattoos. It's not that I don't like them; it's that I don't understand why anyone would want to get one. It's the permanence that confuses me.

    I've seen a number of tattoos that have cofounded me. Most of these have been large elaborate designs. Others have been oddly placed. I am often perplexed by the meaning. I cannot help but ask what, when and why?

    Cookyar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LauraLyle 700.jpg‎   LauraLyle 701.jpg‎   Amanda 700.jpg‎   Amanda 701.jpg‎  

  4. #5435

    Sweet

    Walkers tan! Kinda like a farmers tan. You know it's summer when they take off their clothes and it looks like they put on a white wife beater and box shorts l. O. L! Man does she have a cute face! Nice find.

  5. #5434

    Desiree – Sweet Mystery

    I can only imagine that Waldo58 wanted to say how much he appreciates me and my contributions to this site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waldo58  [View Original Post]
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    I know a little bit more about Desiree than I care to mention on this site. It's funny how much information some girls are willing to share with complete strangers. It's like they are trying to unburden their conscience or justify their current situation. Suffice it to say Desiree has a past. Unfortunately it's as the poet said, "You can never go home again."

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Desiree 001.jpg‎   Desiree 85.jpg‎   Desiree 90.jpg‎   Desiree 92.jpg‎   Desiree 97.jpg‎  

    Desiree 01.jpg‎   Desiree 05.jpg‎   Desiree 03.jpg‎   Desiree 06.jpg‎   Desiree 98.jpg‎  


  6. #5433

    Desiree – Sweet Mystery

    I meant Desiree just as I was finishing up a date with Tiffany (click on link) In NJ. Although I was pretty much drained, I could not resist her cute fresh appeal.

    Regrettably, I was not up for another dalliance. We talk and fooled around a little until I realized that as embarrassed as it was, it would be better to quit then to continue on fooling myself. Hey! Shit happens; what else can I say.

    Perhaps someone else can fill in the blanks.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Desiree 005.jpg‎   Desiree 87.jpg‎   Desiree 93.jpg‎   Desiree 004.jpg‎   Desiree 01.jpg‎  

    Desiree 04.jpg‎   Desiree 99.jpg‎   Desiree 00.jpg‎   Desiree 07.jpg‎   Desiree 006.jpg‎  


  7. #5432
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee 362  [View Original Post]
    Amazing, time and again, what is incredible is the fact you keep posting. Coodos from Jax beach.
    Don't ask me why.

    CookyJar

  8. #5431

    RE: Appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Sweeney  [View Original Post]
    CJ, Keep up the good work, you are appreciated by this lurker.
    Thanks Mike! It's nice to know you're still around and hanging tough.

    CookyJar

  9. #5430
    Amazing, time and again, what is incredible is the fact you keep posting. Coodos from Jax beach.

  10. #5429
    Anyone seen Veronica? AKA (Betty)

  11. #5428
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #5427

    Appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    You don't get to grab the brass ring every time around. I was very happy with what I got from Linda.

    One of the problems with not reporting in a timing manner for me is that after meeting so many young ladies, our conversations tend to fade and blend together. Linda and I conversed about Greek (not in Greek). I believe it was available but not at the standard Kensington Ave rate.

    I miss the days when I could give a lengthy review. These days I have neither the time nor the inclination. So many of my fellow members to this forum are out there and not sharing; I believe my own contributions are not appreciated.

    CookyJar
    CJ, Keep up the good work, you are appreciated by this lurker.

  13. #5426
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Fear is a powerful deterrent. Self-preservation is an even more powerful motivator. Since the SuperEloquent debacle, many a good contributor from the Philadelphia area has found it appropriate to abandon this forum. From time to time someone will drop a line or two acknowledging the good old days or some other feeble bit of information. Most are satisfied with lurking, hoarding information and awaiting my demise.

    I cannot help but feel a certain resentment as the sole survivor in a once great forum.

    CookyJar
    Wish we had the kind of talent your city had. I applaud your work and wish we had similar pickings where I live. If that ever happens hopefully I can share a few photos as well.

  14. #5425

    Re: Love your postings

    Quote Originally Posted by Player41  [View Original Post]
    Dear Sir CookyJar,

    Please, do not for a moment think your contributions are not appreciated!
    I fully understand that many out of Towner's (and couch potatoes) appreciate the stuff that I post (especially the many pictures). In the first year, when I began posting pictures, one of the arguments used to have me moved to this thread was the fact that my pictures attracted so many out of town commenters. As I did then and still do now; I appreciate the fact that ours is a forum of sharing, whether it is with those who live nearby or a distance away.

    What I find disheartening is the lack of sharing between those who live nearby and withhold information.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lauralyle 003.jpg‎   Lauralyle 27.jpg‎   Lauralyle 28.jpg‎   Lauralyle 30.jpg‎   Lauralyle 002.jpg‎  

    Lauralyle 32.jpg‎   Lauralyle 36.jpg‎   Lauralyle 49.jpg‎   Lauralyle 55.jpg‎   Lauralyle 35.jpg‎  


  15. #5424

    Laura Lyle – Another Sweetheart

    Fear is a powerful deterrent. Self-preservation is an even more powerful motivator. Since the SuperEloquent debacle, many a good contributor from the Philadelphia area has found it appropriate to abandon this forum. From time to time someone will drop a line or two acknowledging the good old days or some other feeble bit of information. Most are satisfied with lurking, hoarding information and awaiting my demise.

    I cannot help but feel a certain resentment as the sole survivor in a once great forum.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lauralyle 001.jpg‎   Lauralyle 31.jpg‎   Lauralyle 006.jpg‎   Lauralyle 33.jpg‎   Lauralyle 54.jpg‎  

    Lauralyle 44.jpg‎   Lauralyle 41.jpg‎   Lauralyle 48.jpg‎   Lauralyle 005.jpg‎   Lauralyle 52.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape