Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5408

    Another argument for, "Timing is Everything."

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I could not agree with you more,"Timing is Everything." Throw in a little good luck and planning and you've a recipe for success.

    CookyJar
    I was returning from Camden's Broadway, and a really nice date, when I saw a good friend and fellow monger out and about. I pulled over for a short visit and conversation with my buddy. His knowledge and wisdom has always proven to be a vast resource.

    As we talked he pointed out a hot cutie walking in our direction. As she approached I was flabbergasted by her beautiful face, creamy complexion and shapely figure. My friend called her over and introduced us.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kat 51.jpg‎   Kat 001.jpg‎   Kat 54.jpg‎   Kat 55.jpg‎   Kat 002.jpg‎  

    Kat 68.jpg‎   Kat 60.jpg‎   Kat 69.jpg‎   Kat 65.jpg‎   Kat 61.jpg‎  


  2. #5407

    Talk about Bad Timing

    I had just returned from a rather lengthy date and all of my reserves were completely depleted. My little head wasn't thinking and wouldn't be able to develop a clear thought for a least a couple of hours. The big head just wanted a little peek at what I was missing.

    I told Cat my situation and she agreed to a short photo session. Very pretty, pleasant, with a nice conversation – that's about all I can tell you about her for now. You best be believing, the next time I'm out, I'm on it.

    Perhaps my friend can elaborate a little more.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kat 52.jpg‎   Kat 004.jpg‎   Kat 56.jpg‎   Kat 57.jpg‎   Kat 59.jpg‎  

    Kat 63.jpg‎   Kat 62.jpg‎   Kat 003.jpg‎   Kat 58.jpg‎   Kat 66.jpg‎  


  3. #5406

    RE: Rose

    Be prepared to negotiate with this one. Her initial asking price is $ for half&half. She claimed she never takes less, LOL. There were to many others out that day so I moved on.

  4. #5405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464
    Rose has very sexy legs on her.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=261670

    Misfit

  5. #5404

    Live and Learn

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahram  [View Original Post]
    I have ask guys what's the issue with a girl threatening to spit your own stuff on you? I mean haven't you gotten it on yourself before? Particularly if your not doing a car date and are nude?

    While ruder than she needed to be to make her point I don't see the issue.

    I mean I once had a girl tell me upfront she'd do a BBBJ, I was not to come in her mouth, but I could on her chest. Got into the action and started rubbing my hands on her head. She calmly took a second and announced if I held her down to cim she would bite me while I did it and went back to work. I took her hands off her head to be sure I wouldn't scare her into doing it and she put them back on and said I didn't say you couldn't guide me. I actually believed her so much when the moment came I pushed her off.

    It was kinda a double edged thing for her to say, I believed her and made sure I didn't even have an accident in her mouth, but it defiantly added to the time she had to work. I'd see her again, it didn't happen because I never found her again.
    If you want to play this game, you've got to live and learn. Back when I still did car dates things could get messy. I learned to come prepared. I carried wet wipes, sanitizer, moisturizer and various other items for a quick clean-up.

    More important, over the years I developed a little spill for when I talk with a potential date. Part of the verbal back and forth includes my likes and dislikes, and her wants, dos and don'ts. I'm not fond of the quick last minute withdrawal, and I always let that be known. Most women don't understand how hard it is to stop what you're doing and withdraw right at the moment when you are about to reach your goal and grab that bright beautiful brass ring. I prefer either catch and spit, or swallow. Under the right circumstances, I will accept a right up to the last moment withdrawal. What I hate is when the girl waits until she's been compensated before divulging vital information.

    CookyJar

  6. #5403
    I have ask guys what's the issue with a girl threatening to spit your own stuff on you? I mean haven't you gotten it on yourself before? Particularly if your not doing a car date and are nude?

    While ruder than she needed to be to make her point I don't see the issue.

    I mean I once had a girl tell me upfront she'd do a BBBJ, I was not to come in her mouth, but I could on her chest. Got into the action and started rubbing my hands on her head. She calmly took a second and announced if I held her down to cim she would bite me while I did it and went back to work. I took her hands off her head to be sure I wouldn't scare her into doing it and she put them back on and said I didn't say you couldn't guide me. I actually believed her so much when the moment came I pushed her off.

    It was kinda a double edged thing for her to say, I believed her and made sure I didn't even have an accident in her mouth, but it defiantly added to the time she had to work. I'd see her again, it didn't happen because I never found her again.

  7. #5402
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Holly? The last time I saw her she told me she had cancer and I haven't seen her since, I asked Blair and she said she died?
    Holly was indeed very sick. She is back with her family now.

  8. #5401

    VAL, Erica, Alexis, Mechelle AND ISABELL UPDATES

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I was recently out and about on one of our local strolls. I just happened upon a fellow monger and his date. He was about to get robbed. I'm pretty sure he got robbed. If the girl he was with didn't rob him, someone else did. I wanted to help him. I wish I could have helped him.

    The girl he was with forced him back into their room and told him to stay inside while she talked to me. I asked her not to let him drive. She promised me that she wouldn't. She said, he was a regular and that she was trying to get him to go to sleep for a while.

    About an hour later as I was leaving my room with my date I notice his room door was open and the guy was lying across the bed, no pants and just his underwear on. He was alone.

    The only way I could have helped him was to have taken him, drunk out of his mind, with me. He was going to get robbed. They probably took his car keys and went through his car. They're druggies, that's what they do. Otherwise he was safe. They don't want anything but his valuables.

    Here's the point; sometimes we put ourselves in bad situations and then blame others for the outcome. I'm certain that this fellow woke up and blamed the girl for robbing him. Some of the blame was his.

    RepoMan2642, you are one hundred percent right, if I were you I'd never date Val again. But! You have to understand that when you put you dick in a strange girl's mouth, the outcome is not always going to be what you want.

    I don't know why Val said that to you. She didn't say it to me. Some girls will only do covered BJ's, other's will do BBBJ's but will ask you not to cum in their mouth, some will catch and spit and some will swallow. All I ask is that they tell me up front, no surprises. It's all part of the game.

    CookyJar
    I agree with you cookyjar, just be up front! I've been with Val numerous times and even picked her up from Bucks County Jail a few months ago when she got released and drove her home, but she wouldn't even catch and spit the last time I was with her and told

    Me she would spit on me if I didn't warn her in advance, I thought that was totally rude! But I donated up front so it was to late to make other arrangements.

    I dated Isabell a couple days ago and she provided a GREAT service! Also I was seeing Erica (Jamie) but got a text she is on vacation in RCF on State Road and needs bail money.

    I ran into Alexis (Lux) on of your past favorites, she is working as a hostess.

    Also I talked to Mechelle (Tattoo of Daddys girl on her arm in your pics) She moved back to Delaware County with a new bfd.

    What ever happened to Holly? The last time I saw her she told me she had cancer and I haven't seen her since, I asked Blair and she said she died?

    Repoman

  9. #5400

    Val - YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    I was with Val and she told me if I explode in her mouth she would spit it on me, I would pass on her.
    I was recently out and about on one of our local strolls. I just happened upon a fellow monger and his date. He was about to get robbed. I'm pretty sure he got robbed. If the girl he was with didn't rob him, someone else did. I wanted to help him. I wish I could have helped him.

    The girl he was with forced him back into their room and told him to stay inside while she talked to me. I asked her not to let him drive. She promised me that she wouldn't. She said, he was a regular and that she was trying to get him to go to sleep for a while.

    About an hour later as I was leaving my room with my date I notice his room door was open and the guy was lying across the bed, no pants and just his underwear on. He was alone.

    The only way I could have helped him was to have taken him, drunk out of his mind, with me. He was going to get robbed. They probably took his car keys and went through his car. They're druggies, that's what they do. Otherwise he was safe. They don't want anything but his valuables.

    Here's the point; sometimes we put ourselves in bad situations and then blame others for the outcome. I'm certain that this fellow woke up and blamed the girl for robbing him. Some of the blame was his.

    RepoMan2642, you are one hundred percent right, if I were you I'd never date Val again. But! You have to understand that when you put you dick in a strange girl's mouth, the outcome is not always going to be what you want.

    I don't know why Val said that to you. She didn't say it to me. Some girls will only do covered BJ's, other's will do BBBJ's but will ask you not to cum in their mouth, some will catch and spit and some will swallow. All I ask is that they tell me up front, no surprises. It's all part of the game. YMMV

    CookyJar

  10. #5399

    Val

    Val came recommended to me through couple of other Ave girls who I consider friends. None of my possessions disappeared. I had a great date. She knew what she was doing, and she's also smart, and was fun to spend time talking to. I'd recommend fwiw.

  11. #5398

    Christine

    A few weeks ago I had a date with this lady who for somehow some reason I found hanging out on the same spot in the ave on different occasions. She's blonde about 5'2. She said she's 31 but looks younger. She's sweet though, very down to earth and a pleasant company. I had a great time with her during our date. She got a nice body and a cute face. Hopefully I'll see her again.

  12. #5397

    RE: Val

    I have dated Val twice. Once was an all-nighter. Both times were well above average. She is GFE, interesting to talk to and clean. Will shower with you if you are into having your back scrubbed. I have had girls who refused the use of the shower and would only dab the crotch with a wet cloth. The big negative with her is her sticky fingers. After our last date, I was missing an expensive piece of jewelry that was to be a present for my girlfriend. I was not surprised by this because she had told me that she often steals from her dates. I would still recommend her, just be sure to safeguard your valuables.

  13. #5396
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Click here: Val. Another Great Provider, To see a few pictures and read a little more about Val. It's been awhile since our date, but I remember her fondly.

    CookyJar
    I was with Val and she told me if I explode in her mouth she would spit it on me, I would pass on her.

  14. #5395

    Re: Val

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy2  [View Original Post]
    I know Val has recently had a few bad reviews lately but I want to report a great experience I had with her this morning. I know cooky has a few pictures of her in his review.

    I got out to the Ave last night shortly after midnight and there wasn't much going on the north end so I headed down towards Huntington. Did my usual loops and saw a few gems hanging out around Sargent and Jasper. Seems like girls aren't gaming on the Ave but just off it now. Anyway by the time I did my loop around they were gone. Started to head home and as I was passing Tioga I saw Val. She's a sexy brunette with great tits. I never noticed her reviews and I had no clue people had bad experiences with her. I Guadeloupe a great time. VAL is super accommodating. Had half and half. She mentioned the site on our way home and how she recently caught a bad rap. She came up with a few excuses that went in one and out the other ear. But she said she was on a mission to improve that. Said she would be on backpage soon.
    Click here: Val - Another Great Provider, to see a few pictures and read a little more about Val. It's been awhile since our date, but I remember her fondly.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Val 006.jpg‎   Val 005.jpg‎   Val 66.jpg‎  

  15. #5394

    RE: Cooky's "Rose" with no thorns.

    Cooky, Rose is by far the best of the best of the best of your "photographic dalliances", and your portrayal of her was carried out in your usual kind and caring manner. I would say that it's a safe bet that quite a few of us will be perusing the "K", with the hope of obtaining her services, and this statement comes from someone who (almost) exclusively patronizes "houses / parlors".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape